Women love guys like Kyle Rittenhouse

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
They are craving a MAN these days for sure! A STAND UP MAN!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I walk with confidence. Walk into a place like I got the biggest dick swinging. But this could be a game changer in finding the right woman if I strap on my 6 shooter. It will only attract non Libs lol. And my pistol is sexy, it has pearl handles. With a leather belt and holster, that will hold like 20 rounds around my waist I think. Lots of bling bling with them babies. I can only imagine how wet them pussies walking around at the grocery store will get :GiggleBitch:

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
why is that old smelly senile douche from the third world still posting on this sub?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I walk with confidence. Walk into a place like I got the biggest dick swinging. But this could be a game changer in finding the right woman if I strap on my 6 shooter. It will only attract non Libs lol. And my pistol is sexy, it has pearl handles. With a leather belt and holster, that will hold like 20 rounds around my waist I think. Lots of bling bling with them babies. I can only imagine how wet them pussies walking around at the grocery store will get :GiggleBitch:

My husband has a very warm and gentle demeanor. He is very confident but very approachable and he well liked by most everyone.

But I know how deadly he would become if anything was threatening me and the girls.

He is a really good shot too.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Really? He’s sort of a short fat little kid.

Its about Confidence. Women LOVE that shit. Women also like to feel protected, and Kyle has proven himself there.

Our only strong defense against evil and depraved men are good, confident protectors. Husbands and fathers.

If anytime I'm laying down harsh criticism of men based on facts, that its men who commit the vast majority of violent and/or sexual crimes against women and children.....that its men who tear down societies and men who war.....the men who respond to these facts by calling me a "misandrist" or coming at me with the ole "NAMALT"(not all men are like that) or start the "but women", I feel confident those men are NOT protectors and they certainly are not confident.

Because good men KNOW evil men abound. Fucking hell men also the commit the vast majority of violent crimes against other MEN. And little boys are even rape or molested by men

And yeah I know there are evil women who do shit so far outside the female nature its revolting.

But on a general level, mans biggest threat is other men and they are definately the biggest threat towards females. Good men know it, too.

That's why it's never you, or Big, or Oedrin or Rancid or Lokmar who get touchy and defensive. You know exactly what I'm talking about.

I adore men. I'm not a man hater. Some of my closest friends have been men. They agree with me on this lol.

Women are biologically hard wired to desire a male partner who will protect them and provide. When he starts getting wealthy due to lawsuits he will be even more high value in the dating pool.

Sindy666

Factory Bastard
Just because you have the hots for him doesn't mean anyone else does Bigly Smalls. :)

Most women prefer real men... which you soooo obviously aren't. :LOL:

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Just because you have the hots for him doesn't mean anyone else does Bigly Smalls. :)

Most women prefer real men... which you soooo obviously aren't. :LOL:
you're not a woman tho.

just sayin, misfit

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Really? He’s sort of a short fat little kid.

He was never fat though he has certainly been working out lately. I am sure a lot of panties get wet thinking about a real man though.