I love women.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Love women so much you dress like them?

Your opinion is moot

So, then obviously the same can be said of you?

Then you must be that mushy yellow or brown fecal matter that crawls out some asshole you found on some scat site.
You cocksucking tramp yooooooou. You fucking fuck_chamber for rent and drug money youuuuuuu. You sperm swallower for money whore! Hahahahahahaaaaaaaa....what a loser!
:LOL3:

Hello, Breakfast.
Hi :Happy5:

Why are you such an idiot?
I could ask you exactly the same question. Fucking running your mouth like some bitter and twisted trollop!

So, you're an "idiot" because I'm a "trollop?"
I didn’t rent out my fuck_chamber! :LOL3:

But you're still an idiot?
And your whoring made you bitter and twisted little skank. I hope you don’t hate men on account of your lowly decisions? Nobody told you to get a wide-on for any passing stranger. God bless xx

Have I told you to go suck a dick, yet?
Dick told me to wait my turn...he’s still busy with your head.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Your opinion is moot

Then you must be that mushy yellow or brown fecal matter that crawls out some asshole you found on some scat site.
You cocksucking tramp yooooooou. You fucking fuck_chamber for rent and drug money youuuuuuu. You sperm swallower for money whore! Hahahahahahaaaaaaaa....what a loser!

Hello, Breakfast.

I could ask you exactly the same question. Fucking running your mouth like some bitter and twisted trollop!

And your whoring made you bitter and twisted little skank. I hope you don’t hate men on account of your lowly decisions? Nobody told you to get a wide-on for any passing stranger. God bless xx

That was about as funny as Freud thinking he had a valid thought in that empty head of his.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Your opinion is moot

Hello, Breakfast.

That was about as funny as Freud thinking he had a valid thought in that empty head of his.
But seriously...the whoring...why? Yuck. Poofy!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Your opinion is moot

Hello, Breakfast.

No...but...seriously, you're a fucking jackass.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
:facepalm:

Let me guess...

...Freud's dick is taller than you?
191-1919461_actually-you-retard-if-hitler-had-won-the.png

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Your opinion is moot

Hello, Breakfast.

And you’re a whore’s handbag. Wanna go out for coffee?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Your opinion is moot

Hello, Breakfast.

No. Retard. I don't.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Your opinion is moot

Hello, Breakfast.

No. Retard. I don't.
Are you a retart? Do you want Uncle Breakfall to spot you some coinage? It’s the least I can do since you don’t do coffee enemas anymore...

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Your opinion is moot

Hello, Breakfast.

No. Retard. I don't.
Are you a retart? Do you want Uncle Breakfall to spot you some coinage? It’s the least I can do since you don’t do coffee enemas anymore...

Can you either shut the fuck up or at least walk in front of an oncoming lorry?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Your opinion is moot

Hello, Breakfast.

No. Retard. I don't.

Get the fuck off my forum you arseblossom! Lololol

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Your opinion is moot

Hello, Breakfast.

No. Retard. I don't.

Get the fuck off my forum you arseblossom! Lololol

Do you french kiss Biggie Tard in that tone?

OP
OP
Blurt

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Define love here?

Blurt, define womanhood! Blurt, define love! Blurt, define life! Blurt, define justice!

Christ, woman. You're like Socrates on steroids.

Ask Big for $10 and buy a dictionary, ffs.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Women make the world go round.

They really do. The universe would be far less sassy, smart, and sexy without women.

I love women with all my heart and body and mind and soul. :ThumbsUp1:

But. Just you watch... haters gonna hate. :SadFace:
What a fucking idiot you are! Everyone knows that this world revolves around women, or this world will cease to exist. Are you trying to state the fucking obvious or brown_nose like you’ve been doing for your entirety of your forum existence. Grow some balls you sit_down pisserer!

Sit down pissers don't splash outside the toilet.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

They really do. The universe would be far less sassy, smart, and sexy without women.

What a fucking idiot you are! Everyone knows that this world revolves around women, or this world will cease to exist. Are you trying to state the fucking obvious or brown_nose like you’ve been doing for your entirety of your forum existence. Grow some balls you sit_down pisserer!

When I wear my 9mm dia Apadravya, I have to sit down to piss. In a public urinal I’ll discreetly unscrew the bar, and block two of my three piss holes, and casually piss normally from my skin flute. Yay!
:Excited6:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

When I wear my 9mm dia Apadravya, I have to sit down to piss. In a public urinal I’ll discreetly unscrew the bar, and block two of my three piss holes, and casually piss normally from my skin flute. Yay!
:Excited6:

You're my hero!