I love women.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Women make the world go round.

They really do. The universe would be far less sassy, smart, and sexy without women.

I love women with all my heart and body and mind and soul. :ThumbsUp1:

But. Just you watch... haters gonna hate. :SadFace:

Methinks you like them a little too much or so your deviant dressing habits would suggest.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

They really do. The universe would be far less sassy, smart, and sexy without women.

Methinks you like them a little too much or so your deviant dressing habits would suggest.
Do you remember his brown-nosing years ago when I trolled VF and BC and was subsequently banned before I even really began? Fucking Bert was there polishing lady logs and Brownknighting like a buck-toothed turd_polisher. “Get rid of Gallium...he’s no good, he’s stupid and whaaaaa, whaaaa, whaaaaa.” And now he comes to our forum and is back with the same antics. It started with Kat straight off the bat...fucking hanging off my arse and quoting everything I said.

Oi Bert...get fucked you sniffer of the shit!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Do you remember his brown-nosing years ago when I trolled VF and BC and was subsequently banned before I even really began? Fucking Bert was there polishing lady logs and Brownknighting like a buck-toothed turd_polisher. “Get rid of Gallium...he’s no good, he’s stupid and whaaaaa, whaaaa, whaaaaa.” And now he comes to our forum and is back with the same antics. It started with Kat straight off the bat...fucking hanging off my arse and quoting everything I said.

He always ass kisses women, it's why he gets friend zoned constantly LOL. I tried explaining to him that it isn't a good sign when women are happy getting changed in front of you, it means they don't find you a threat and consider you as one of the girls, not a potential sexual partner.

He's the sort of guy who respects women so much, he refuses to "sully their honour" by fucking them...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

He always ass kisses women, it's why he gets friend zoned constantly LOL. I tried explaining to him that it isn't a good sign when women are happy getting changed in front of you, it means they don't find you a threat and consider you as one of the girls, not a potential sexual partner.

He's the sort of guy who respects women so much, he refuses to "sully their honour" by fucking them...
Bert needs a kick in the moobs!

images

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I just hope he does the cross-dressing thing in the confines of his bedsit, rather than venturing outdoors dressed like a cast member of The Rocky Horror Show.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

What a fucking idiot you are! Everyone knows that this world revolves around women, or this world will cease to exist. Are you trying to state the fucking obvious or brown_nose like you’ve been doing for your entirety of your forum existence. Grow some balls you sit_down pisserer!

Sit down pissers don't splash outside the toilet.

Remember that thread we had about men leaving the toilet seat up? LOL

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Bahahahaha.....I met guys like that lol. I had to drop one from my rotation in my early 20s.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

What a fucking idiot you are! Everyone knows that this world revolves around women, or this world will cease to exist. Are you trying to state the fucking obvious or brown_nose like you’ve been doing for your entirety of your forum existence. Grow some balls you sit_down pisserer!

I always leave the seat down for chicks. I’ve seen firsthand how angry they can get when they fall accidentally into the bowl late at night. Not good.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Huh? No, no I don't.

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I always leave the seat down for chicks. I’ve seen firsthand how angry they can get when they fall accidentally into the bowl late at night. Not good.

Good. It's also unhygienic unless you're cleaning the bowl on the daily.

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
Jesus Christ dammit. The quality of Ruby Tuesdays has gone way down hill since this whole COVID hysteria took hold

They did away with the Bourbon Street Sirloin and now only offer their tasteless & poorly cooked ribeye

#sodisappointed

Sorry to hear, but it looks like yer satisfaction score on THIS pack may console you.

zj1th33e46t61.jpg

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Jesus Christ dammit. The quality of Ruby Tuesdays has gone way down hill since this whole COVID hysteria took hold

They did away with the Bourbon Street Sirloin and now only offer their tasteless & poorly cooked ribeye

#sodisappointed

Sorry to hear, but it looks like yer satisfaction score on THIS pack may console you.

zj1th33e46t61.jpg

Readily available in any red shithole state.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

#sodisappointed

zj1th33e46t61.jpg
that house is almost as big as mine

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter

But how many times has a woman left the toilet seat up for you??
Know your worth Breaksmeckle.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

#sodisappointed

zj1th33e46t61.jpg
that house is almost as big as mine

Like your new car? Never did see a photo

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

But how many times has a woman left the toilet seat up for you??
Know your worth Breaksmeckle.
Never, but just as well. Imagine if you had just met this chick, and then you went to the toilet to hang a piss and the seat was already left up! Your mind would be racing innit?
:doink1:

OP
OP
Blurt

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
What kind of mental malfunction must a guy have to think that dressing as a woman is ok? It's sheer insanity.

No, sheer insanity is DIM Voile's 10 denier pantyhose.

Can't ever wear those unless you shave your heels first.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
What kind of mental malfunction must a guy have to think that dressing as a woman is ok? It's sheer insanity.

In the Elizabethan era, Englishmen put dresses on and projected their falsetto voices across the stage at The Globe.

Grow up.
Wrong...those were gaylords. One mustn’t stereotype a whole era, even if Elizabeth was pulling the strings at that time! Tally-ho!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

#sodisappointed

zj1th33e46t61.jpg
I dont own a truck, I only have 3 AR's, that looks a lot like my house, My range bag looks a lot like that, I dont own a boat, I divorced a blonde and have 4 kids.

Is that close enough?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

#sodisappointed

zj1th33e46t61.jpg
I dont own a truck, I only have 3 AR's, that looks a lot like my house, My range bag looks a lot like that, I dont own a boat, I divorced a blonde and have 4 kids.

Is that close enough?
He just wants to nose more about you bro.