Site Supporter
We found @Blurt the fart and his beta male card

ac92bc0f-db33-4823-9b67-ccd82920d4a6.jpg

lmao-dying.gif

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Women make the world go round.

They really do. The universe would be far less sassy, smart, and sexy without women.

I love women with all my heart and body and mind and soul. :ThumbsUp1:

But. Just you watch... haters gonna hate. :SadFace:

@Blurt the fart, acting as a fat beta white Knight cuck. LOL!!

Women can smell a sensitive sissy like you within miles. You are getting friendzoned, but never fuck her pussy, you fat fart inhaling white Knight.

Do you listen to Britney Spears and cross dress with your girl friend??? Are you her emotional tampon? You sissy scum. Never forget: Beta bucks, ALPHA fucks!

You do the heavy lifting, buy gifts and CHAD THUNDERCOCK fucks her right in her pussy.

Wussy

pIX.gif
Do you really think Blurt farts at this point in his life or does his asshole just cough mildly whenever large quantities of gas need to be expelled?

I think that condom remnants and baby batter cover the walls and ceiling in a mass explosion and 4-7 posters don’t stop masturbating ifor 3 weeks as a result therefrom. Super Seeding Massstor-baiter lol ~ I swear sometimes I crack myself dafuq^

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I think that condom remnants and baby batter cover the walls and ceiling in a mass explosion and 4-7 posters don’t stop masturbating ifor 3 weeks as a result therefrom. Super Seeding Massstor-baiter lol ~ I swear sometimes I crack myself dafuq^

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

They really do. The universe would be far less sassy, smart, and sexy without women.

Women can smell a sensitive sissy like you within miles. You are getting friendzoned, but never fuck her pussy, you fat fart inhaling white Knight.

Do you listen to Britney Spears and cross dress with your girl friend??? Are you her emotional tampon? You sissy scum. Never forget: Beta bucks, ALPHA fucks!

You do the heavy lifting, buy gifts and CHAD THUNDERCOCK fucks her right in her pussy.

Wussy

pIX.gif
Do you really think Blurt farts at this point in his life or does his asshole just cough mildly whenever large quantities of gas need to be expelled?

Huh?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Wussy

pIX.gif

Huh?
For a second there I thought it was just me :LOL3: :LOL3:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Wussy

pIX.gif

Huh?
Fucking good vino there for sure! Lol

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Wussy

pIX.gif

Huh?
Fucking good vino there for sure! Lol
I was sitting here like

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Big seriously tho, I cannot drink alcohol anymore….

I was folding laundry and he was like let’s go have a drink since you’re getting you second round vaccine tomorrow and he doesn’t drink, so I know he wants the evil twin to show up so he can smash.

Breakie, I’m a Gemini so you get 2 crazy bitches for the price of one with me lol

That was ONE vodka tonic FML