I need a Sugar Daddy.

Kitty Zhang

Factory Bastard
Prefer older caucasians, debt free and bleached teeth. No boom boom until vacation time.

Would anyone like to financially support me, while I sit on your couch and eat chocolate in my pajamas?

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
let me get this straight ....you're gonna wear chocolate pajamas and do yum yum for loose change ?
money-isolated-on-white-background-600w-46988665.jpg
:Thinking:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Prefer older caucasians, debt free and bleached teeth. No boom boom until vacation time.

Would anyone like to financially support me, while I sit on your couch and eat chocolate in my pajamas?

The Blie Cashew Shen. Say hello to Herman. He’d be happy to pay for sex.

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
Post your nudes so I know you're real.
ok Oliver if you insist '
th
3240_13286846134gdO.jpg
ENJOY !!!!:IggyMcLulz:
Why Mr Whipple?
Well Ollie , while I'm not a total douchebag I do possess a twisted sense of....um...EVERYTHING ...LOL....sometimes I get an odd thought or idea and my mind will not respond in what most people consider a normal way. You happen to " leave the door open" more often than not , my friend.
krampus.jpg

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter

I need to see some pictures before I consider such a adventure - - - - -

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You’re insane Whipple. I only date women with means equal to mine.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
No Shag, especially a fucking horny gutter dweller like yourself. I bet you haven gotten a piece of ass in decades.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
No Shag, especially a fucking horny gutter dweller like yourself. I bet you haven gotten a piece of ass in decades.

You must think the Shag doesn't get much pussy,well you are wrong cause he doesn't get any !