I need to yank Scouse’s prostate lips and cum-suppository chin off Dilf’s anus

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Where's Scouse the louse ? izzit true he's a Ginger Nazi ?
giphy.gif
How is your young daughter doing?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Look DildOroo .. Scouse forgot his Black dildo on the way to your house

KWNUBXB.gif

:LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2:

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

KWNUBXB.gif

:LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2:

does your daughter know that you use words like Dildo?

how will she react if she sees her daddy playing with these word?

how do you feel if she uses one, Krispy?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Do you guys use lube DidDlerDILF ?? Does the orange glow from Scouseys pubes reflect across your chin ??

:LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

KWNUBXB.gif

Better not touch that, not if it’s been up your manky arse he would catch that wog sickle aids they all carry.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Ha ha and yet again I strike without even being here lololol I LIVE in this decrepit seniors piss soaked skull ^^^

giphy.gif

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
That nazi-tainted cock-sucker has lent off the back of Dilf for way too long. Mark me: he said to BF that he can’t exist without Dilf to pish around. They know this to be true too? It’s questioning!:daFuq:
JUDEN! Do you need to spit on your tip before you squeeze one out because your foreskin went into the rabbi broth?

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
That nazi-tainted cock-sucker has lent off the back of Dilf for way too long. Mark me: he said to BF that he can’t exist without Dilf to pish around. They know this to be true too? It’s questioning!:daFuq:

I thought you died in a boating accident, I even lamented you in my previous incarnation.

I made a living...I didn’t have the time. Now I have the time. As I am rewarded. Don’t be a dick or I won’t bother you basic twat.

Well then maybe it’s a pity you didn’t fucking drown then....
throat-slash-smiley-emoticon.gif
Oh Jesus...do I really have to answer to that!? How old are you?

Are you really in a position to ask how old someone is, after posting numerous childish threads? lmao
The word is immature... “childish” is a word for the low-class such as Scouse Nansy. And these forums as such lend to such immaturity, you fucking prat!