I need to yank Scouse’s prostate lips and cum-suppository chin off Dilf’s anus

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
That nazi-tainted cock-sucker has lent off the back of Dilf for way too long. Mark me: he said to BF that he can’t exist without Dilf to pish around. They know this to be true too? It’s questioning!:daFuq:

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
That nazi-tainted cock-sucker has lent off the back of Dilf for way too long. Mark me: he said to BF that he can’t exist without Dilf to pish around. They know this to be true too? It’s questioning!:daFuq:

I thought you died in a boating accident, I even lamented you in my previous incarnation.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
UnckeDERP and Scousey hangin' out

788_1000.gif

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I thought you died in a boating accident, I even lamented you in my previous incarnation.

I made a living...I didn’t have the time. Now I have the time. As I am rewarded. Don’t be a dick or I won’t bother you basic twat.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I made a living...I didn’t have the time. Now I have the time. As I am rewarded. Don’t be a dick or I won’t bother you basic twat.

Well then maybe it’s a pity you didn’t fucking drown then....
throat-slash-smiley-emoticon.gif

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Oh Jesus...do I really have to answer to that!? How old are you?

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yeah you have to answer...

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I need to put you on silent so you may be seen and not heard. I don’t ordinarily converse with children... that’s a Scouse manner. Ring his bell!

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I need to put you on silent so you may be seen and not heard. I don’t ordinarily converse with children... that’s a Scouse manner. Ring his bell!

Butt you still didn’t answer.

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Butt you paid... lol

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Butt you paid... lol

I paid what ?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Kewl story bro, any other nuggets of utter bullshit you wish to spew out from your anus all over the board?

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Kewl story bro, any other nuggets of utter bullshit you wish to spew out from your anus all over the board?
Ask BF and in front of our current audience and call me a liar! Do it!

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
God, you’re dumb.
I think if anyone took you seriously off the past decade, we would have a fucking riot of skinheads with a bad approach to life in general.

Comparatively I donate to causes, build communities and have a solid foundation on life itself.

You can still prove me wrong nephew of Hiltler! Anytime...

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
If you’re anything like you are online in real life I’m surprised you haven’t been publicly lynched considering the shithole country you live in.

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
If you’re anything like you are online in real life I’m surprised you haven’t been publicly lynched considering the shithole country you live in.
In real life I don’t banter as much...I’m a martial artist! I think we quite know that by now.

Val Gina

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Are you really in a position to ask how old someone is, after posting numerous childish threads? lmao

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
The police knocked on BreakFeltch door yesterday for loud music and alcohol abuse.

He is father of the year. What a sad clown he is

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I See only 2 alphas carrying this site. The rest like whipple the self-fister and stinky the scat stealer make this forum very gay.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I See only 2 alphas carrying this site. The rest like whipple the self-fister and stinky the scat stealer make this forum very gay.

Fuck yoO DilDoroO !!

I'M THE SELF FISTER !! Bahahahahaaa !!

giphy.gif

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Where's Scouse the louse ? izzit true he's a Ginger Nazi ?
giphy.gif