I need to yank Scouse’s prostate lips and cum-suppository chin off Dilf’s anus

Breakfall

Such is life...
Global Moderator ☠️
Reaction score
-2,749
Location
Great Southern Land
That nazi-tainted cock-sucker has lent off the back of Dilf for way too long. Mark me: he said to BF that he can’t exist without Dilf to pish around. They know this to be true too? It’s questioning!:daFuq:
 
That nazi-tainted cock-sucker has lent off the back of Dilf for way too long. Mark me: he said to BF that he can’t exist without Dilf to pish around. They know this to be true too? It’s questioning!:daFuq:

I thought you died in a boating accident, I even lamented you in my previous incarnation.
 
UnckeDERP and Scousey hangin' out

788_1000.gif
 
That nazi-tainted cock-sucker has lent off the back of Dilf for way too long. Mark me: he said to BF that he can’t exist without Dilf to pish around. They know this to be true too? It’s questioning!:daFuq:

I thought you died in a boating accident, I even lamented you in my previous incarnation.

I made a living...I didn’t have the time. Now I have the time. As I am rewarded. Don’t be a dick or I won’t bother you basic twat.
 
That nazi-tainted cock-sucker has lent off the back of Dilf for way too long. Mark me: he said to BF that he can’t exist without Dilf to pish around. They know this to be true too? It’s questioning!:daFuq:

I thought you died in a boating accident, I even lamented you in my previous incarnation.

I made a living...I didn’t have the time. Now I have the time. As I am rewarded. Don’t be a dick or I won’t bother you basic twat.

Well then maybe it’s a pity you didn’t fucking drown then....
throat-slash-smiley-emoticon.gif
 
That nazi-tainted cock-sucker has lent off the back of Dilf for way too long. Mark me: he said to BF that he can’t exist without Dilf to pish around. They know this to be true too? It’s questioning!:daFuq:

I thought you died in a boating accident, I even lamented you in my previous incarnation.

I made a living...I didn’t have the time. Now I have the time. As I am rewarded. Don’t be a dick or I won’t bother you basic twat.

Well then maybe it’s a pity you didn’t fucking drown then....
throat-slash-smiley-emoticon.gif
Oh Jesus...do I really have to answer to that!? How old are you?
 
That nazi-tainted cock-sucker has lent off the back of Dilf for way too long. Mark me: he said to BF that he can’t exist without Dilf to pish around. They know this to be true too? It’s questioning!:daFuq:

I thought you died in a boating accident, I even lamented you in my previous incarnation.

I made a living...I didn’t have the time. Now I have the time. As I am rewarded. Don’t be a dick or I won’t bother you basic twat.

Well then maybe it’s a pity you didn’t fucking drown then....
throat-slash-smiley-emoticon.gif
Oh Jesus...do I really have to answer to that!? How old are you?

Yeah you have to answer...
 
That nazi-tainted cock-sucker has lent off the back of Dilf for way too long. Mark me: he said to BF that he can’t exist without Dilf to pish around. They know this to be true too? It’s questioning!:daFuq:

I thought you died in a boating accident, I even lamented you in my previous incarnation.

I made a living...I didn’t have the time. Now I have the time. As I am rewarded. Don’t be a dick or I won’t bother you basic twat.

Well then maybe it’s a pity you didn’t fucking drown then....
throat-slash-smiley-emoticon.gif
Oh Jesus...do I really have to answer to that!? How old are you?

Yeah you have to answer...
I need to put you on silent so you may be seen and not heard. I don’t ordinarily converse with children... that’s a Scouse manner. Ring his bell!
 
That nazi-tainted cock-sucker has lent off the back of Dilf for way too long. Mark me: he said to BF that he can’t exist without Dilf to pish around. They know this to be true too? It’s questioning!:daFuq:

I thought you died in a boating accident, I even lamented you in my previous incarnation.

I made a living...I didn’t have the time. Now I have the time. As I am rewarded. Don’t be a dick or I won’t bother you basic twat.

Well then maybe it’s a pity you didn’t fucking drown then....
throat-slash-smiley-emoticon.gif
Oh Jesus...do I really have to answer to that!? How old are you?

Yeah you have to answer...
I need to put you on silent so you may be seen and not heard. I don’t ordinarily converse with children... that’s a Scouse manner. Ring his bell!

Butt you still didn’t answer.
 
That nazi-tainted cock-sucker has lent off the back of Dilf for way too long. Mark me: he said to BF that he can’t exist without Dilf to pish around. They know this to be true too? It’s questioning!:daFuq:

I thought you died in a boating accident, I even lamented you in my previous incarnation.

I made a living...I didn’t have the time. Now I have the time. As I am rewarded. Don’t be a dick or I won’t bother you basic twat.

Well then maybe it’s a pity you didn’t fucking drown then....
throat-slash-smiley-emoticon.gif
Oh Jesus...do I really have to answer to that!? How old are you?

Yeah you have to answer...
I need to put you on silent so you may be seen and not heard. I don’t ordinarily converse with children... that’s a Scouse manner. Ring his bell!

Butt you still didn’t answer.
Butt you paid... lol
 
That nazi-tainted cock-sucker has lent off the back of Dilf for way too long. Mark me: he said to BF that he can’t exist without Dilf to pish around. They know this to be true too? It’s questioning!:daFuq:

I thought you died in a boating accident, I even lamented you in my previous incarnation.

I made a living...I didn’t have the time. Now I have the time. As I am rewarded. Don’t be a dick or I won’t bother you basic twat.

Well then maybe it’s a pity you didn’t fucking drown then....
throat-slash-smiley-emoticon.gif
Oh Jesus...do I really have to answer to that!? How old are you?

Yeah you have to answer...
I need to put you on silent so you may be seen and not heard. I don’t ordinarily converse with children... that’s a Scouse manner. Ring his bell!

Butt you still didn’t answer.
Butt you paid... lol

I paid what ?
 
That nazi-tainted cock-sucker has lent off the back of Dilf for way too long. Mark me: he said to BF that he can’t exist without Dilf to pish around. They know this to be true too? It’s questioning!:daFuq:

Kewl story bro, any other nuggets of utter bullshit you wish to spew out from your anus all over the board?
 
That nazi-tainted cock-sucker has lent off the back of Dilf for way too long. Mark me: he said to BF that he can’t exist without Dilf to pish around. They know this to be true too? It’s questioning!:daFuq:

Kewl story bro, any other nuggets of utter bullshit you wish to spew out from your anus all over the board?
Ask BF and in front of our current audience and call me a liar! Do it!
 
You’re the one making the allegation you halfwit, it’s upto you to prove it.
 
God, you’re dumb.
I think if anyone took you seriously off the past decade, we would have a fucking riot of skinheads with a bad approach to life in general.

Comparatively I donate to causes, build communities and have a solid foundation on life itself.

You can still prove me wrong nephew of Hiltler! Anytime...
 
If you’re anything like you are online in real life I’m surprised you haven’t been publicly lynched considering the shithole country you live in.
 
If you’re anything like you are online in real life I’m surprised you haven’t been publicly lynched considering the shithole country you live in.
In real life I don’t banter as much...I’m a martial artist! I think we quite know that by now.
 
That nazi-tainted cock-sucker has lent off the back of Dilf for way too long. Mark me: he said to BF that he can’t exist without Dilf to pish around. They know this to be true too? It’s questioning!:daFuq:

I thought you died in a boating accident, I even lamented you in my previous incarnation.

I made a living...I didn’t have the time. Now I have the time. As I am rewarded. Don’t be a dick or I won’t bother you basic twat.

Well then maybe it’s a pity you didn’t fucking drown then....
throat-slash-smiley-emoticon.gif
Oh Jesus...do I really have to answer to that!? How old are you?

Are you really in a position to ask how old someone is, after posting numerous childish threads? lmao
 
He answered the door with a pair of dirty panties on his head, I hope they weren’t his daughter’s....