I now have Semen Major on ignore at ALL forums and it's glorious.

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Nobody needs you to be nice…anything to break the monotony of politics and the family-debasing hype.
Political posting in the flame forum makes my shit itch.I hate that b/s.

Not a great fan of what Pickles,danny and Lilly done with Mum either.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Political posting in the flame forum makes my shit itch.I hate that b/s.

Not a great fan of what Pickles,danny and Lilly done with Mum either.
“…my shit itch.” :LOL3:

It used to be in General, but was spammed too much. At least in Meltdown it can be met with shit gifs and the like when necessary.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Nobody needs you to be nice…anything to break the monotony of politics and the family-debasing hype.

Evidently pretending I name drop Poofer everyday is the new fresh material.

Cant even talk about my own husband without someone coming in screaming about Poofer.

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Evidently pretending I name drop Poofer everyday is the new fresh material.

Cant even talk about my own husband without someone coming in screaming about Poofer.
You fucking do.

EVERY FUCKING DAY !

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Poofer is a poofter is a nancy_boi! Your husband is a decent bloke that puts your feelings first. Winning!

Poofer is a worthless discard who puts his friends up to coming here and starting the Poofer drama so he can stay a topic.

Figures he would send his lackies to do that on a day that I'm talking about sex with my husband.

Must have triggered him.

I hope he commits suicide.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Nah…Poofter has his posse and alts to stoke it all up continuously. He’s been bleeding for a few years now. An embarrassment to the male species really…

I'm not joking when I say I hope he dies. If I heard he dropped dead we would send gifts to his ex and her children and we would celebrate it.

No joke. He is like a nasty shit that wont flush.

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm not joking when I say I hope he dies. If I heard he dropped dead we would send gifts to his ex and her children and we would celebrate it.

No joke. He is like a nasty shit that wont flush.
Is this one of those days you don't talk about Poofer lulz.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
you're not man enough, plus the too much skin where it shouldn't be shit, you know how I roll

Im not Man enough? Bitch please. I offer help, and you cry only to the Ladies, like a big sissy :GiggleBitch:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I sensed the poosy in you, couldn't be trusted what with that beady jew head

Its ok bro, I know you got trust issues.

I mean, if you had a gal, on her knees, giving you a hummer, and you placed your hand on top of her head, only for the wig to slip, and reveal a bald head of a dude, I'd be pretty traumatized too!

You gotta remember where you live bro, and the fact that them pink shorts give the wrong impression about your sexual orientation. Especially that flaming pink mohawk! I mean you might as well be wavin' a gay pride flag.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Its ok bro, I know you got trust issues.

I mean, if you had a gal, on her knees, giving you a hummer, and you placed your hand on top of her head, only for the wig to slip, and reveal a bald head of a dude, I'd be pretty traumatized too!

You gotta remember where you live bro, and the fact that them pink shorts give the wrong impression about your sexual orientation. Especially that flaming pink mohawk! I mean you might as well be wavin' a gay pride flag.
LOL beady jew head :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Stumpy you’re funny

lmYUJQ1.png