I now have Semen Major on ignore at ALL forums and it's glorious.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I cant lie, I LOVED pinchin' a doods cawk or a sneak attack smack, enough to startle him, and make him go "OH!" hahaha. menlike that stuff hahaha.

For his bday one year, we were at a bar, and bartender said "you get a free drink, for a birthday paddlin' " lol. He broke out a metal oar, had him bend over the pool table, and WHACK!!!! Bruised him bad, but he really liked it hahaha.

Oh my :GiggleBitch:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I bet X really just wants to cuddle.

Looks like he is sliding up close to Blazor.

Its ok X, I'll hold you while you cry.

iu

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I cant lie, I LOVED pinchin' a Lady's butt, or a sneak attack smack, enough to startle her, and make her go "OH!" hahaha. Ladies like that stuff hahaha.

For her bday one year, we were at a bar, and bartender said "you get a free drink, for a birthday paddlin' " lol. He broke out a metal oar, had her bend over the pool table, and WHACK!!!! Bruised her bad, but she really liked it hahaha.

My husband is a fucking asshole. He will intentionally inflict pain without allowing me any time to brace myself and it actually gives me an ego boost that he believes I can take it.

Sometimes I'll just be talking to him and he is looking at me....making eye contact while I go on about important stuff like our childs reading progress or how much money we saved this month and he just slowly reaches his hand out and twists my fucking nipple hard enough to make see stars.

And then he kisses my forehead and tells me how cute my screams are and walks off.

I used to have daily anxiety until I just accepted it. He says every horse can be broken. He IS a romantic though.

*sigh*.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
My husband is a fucking asshole. He will intentionally inflict pain without allowing me any time to brace myself and it actually gives me an ego boost that he believes I can take it.

Sometimes I'll just be talking to him and he is looking at me....making eye contact while I go on about important stuff like our childs reading progress or how much money we saved this month and he just slowly reaches his hand out and twists my fucking nipple hard enough to make see stars.

And then he kisses my forehead and tells me how cute my screams are and walks off.

I used to have daily anxiety until I just accepted it. He says every horse can be broken. He IS a romantic though.

*sigh*.
You're going to make Oak finger herself

with a punching bag.

• LOL
Reactions: X

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Wanna know what else is odd, I've got hair lol. I even grew out the hair on my balls for the Winter. Sea would be pleased. Admin would prolly be pleased too if I posted the pic :GiggleBitch:

Homeboy, you’re a rainbow fag. Thanks for the proof.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

*sigh*.
I’m a nipple tweaker myself. But the problem is that I have OCD and I need to tweak the other one to equalise. And then Mrs Breakfall and I will be in this ridiculous nipple-off. She’ll tweak just one of mine and then cover her other nipple so I can’t get to it to settle my OCD…

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I’m a nipple tweaker myself. But the problem is that I have OCD and I need to tweak the other one to equalise. And then Mrs Breakfall and I will be in this ridiculous nipple-off. She’ll tweak just one of mine and then cover her other nipple so I can’t get to it to settle my OCD…

You just described every weekend at my house lol

If I try to cover anything.....it just makes it WORSE though. The fight just excites him. And he is thin but very very strong. Ridiculously strong.

When I met him he had EVERYTHING pierced. Men who have paid to allow another man to shove a spike through their dicks are NOT gentle lovers lol. Even when my husband is being romantic....he is still rough as fuck.

Ladies and Admin ....be warned. Men with nipple and dick piercings are not to be trifled with lol.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
You just described every weekend at my house lol

If I try to cover anything.....it just makes it WORSE though. The fight just excites him. And he is thin but very very strong. Ridiculously strong.

When I met him he had EVERYTHING pierced. Men who have paid to allow another man to shove a spike through their dicks are NOT gentle lovers lol. Even when my husband is being romantic....he is still rough as fuck.

Ladies and Admin ....be warned. Men with nipple and dick piercings are not to be trifled with lol.
I’ve only ever performed my own piercings…again because of my OCD… symmetry is paramount in my world. If a piercing is only slightly off-centre, I’ll retract the needle halfway and realign it until I’m satisfied.

The nipple piercings are so sensitive that I’m able to cum by those alone. Lol

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
That is absolutely gross, how desperate does one have to be

On our first "date" we went to some comedy club in Royal Oak. And we were with another couple and that other couple got us kicked out because the woman was so fucking loud. It was completely embarrassing.

And then she was mad, drunk and started a fight with her boyfriend. And he was 5 years younger than her so being with them was kinda awkward from the get go. But we met on HER Facebook page so....yeah they invited us out.

And when they started publically fighting and she was carrying on like a psychopath (she is an actual psychopath. Today shes faking being paralyzed and in a wheel chair...I shit you not) we decided to split ways with this couple.

And I dont know what it was...but I had a short dress on and felt like saving the night. So I got really flirty and since him and I already established neither of us wanted a relationship....I mean he was even dating someone else....I wasnt auditioning for wifey here so I pushed him into an ally and got him to fuck me like I was total skank.

It just figures this sort of behavior seems to be what makes men want to commit. I would think it would be the opposite.

I mean he definately had options. It's not he was you ...looking like a lawn guy....no imagination or talent of any sort. No interesting thoughts or things to discuss. He smells really good. He never had to drag his knuckles across the pub at closing time grunting at each fat or deformed discard who may be down to get humped for 5 minutes. I bet you carry those Equate brand adult wipes with you when you go "pussy hunting".

So I can see how youd be angry and revolted hearing about the things attractive and interesting men can get away with with women who you cannot even approach.

I'm willing to bet you've taken the odd blowjob from a drug addicted bum on your desperate nights, havent you? Yeeaahhhh you have :D

X

xXx
Site Supporter
On our first "date" we went to some comedy club in Royal Oak. And we were with another couple and that other couple got us kicked out because the woman was so fucking loud. It was completely embarrassing.

And then she was mad, drunk and started a fight with her boyfriend. And he was 5 years younger than her so being with them was kinda awkward from the get go. But we met on HER Facebook page so....yeah they invited us out.

And when they started publically fighting and she was carrying on like a psychopath (she is an actual psychopath. Today shes faking being paralyzed and in a wheel chair...I shit you not) we decided to split ways with this couple.

And I dont know what it was...but I had a short dress on and felt like saving the night. So I got really flirty and since him and I already established neither of us wanted a relationship....I mean he was even dating someone else....I wasnt auditioning for wifey here so I pushed him into an ally and got him to fuck me like I was total skank.

It just figures this sort of behavior seems to be what makes men want to commit. I would think it would be the opposite.

I mean he definately had options. It's not he was you ...looking like a lawn guy....no imagination or talent of any sort. No interesting thoughts or things to discuss. He smells really good. He never had to drag his knuckles across the pub at closing time grunting at each fat or deformed discard who may be down to get humped for 5 minutes. I bet you carry those Equate brand adult wipes with you when you go "pussy hunting".

So I can see how youd be angry and revolted hearing about the things attractive and interesting men can get away with with women who you cannot even approach.

I'm willing to bet you've taken the odd blowjob from a drug addicted bum on your desperate nights, havent you? Yeeaahhhh you have :D
hey-hindi.gif

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The thread illustrates the state of the forums now.

Nothing but one line spam merchants.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Just for clarity......everything I've posted here has to do with the weirdo I married.

In case there was undo confusion. :)