The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
A grown big bubba bathing a crying child is funny to him

C8-F1-DA47-5-E15-4105-96-B7-C4-D22-A142447.jpg

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It’s all over the internet Fat ass. I’m sure it reminded you of visiting day when hubby was in State Prison. Ah those were the dayz

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
i think there were no tears cuz it was a panic attack, not really a crying fit.
even tho it looked like one

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You think? Is that what you call it. I was reading at Van, you asking Mimi about determining an IP number. So in other words, you are lost in Fat ass space.

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
You think? Is that what you call it. I was reading at Van, you asking Mimi about determining an IP number. So in other words, you are lost in Fat ass space.

You read wrong, illiterate motherfucker. She was checking IP’s and getting in my business, so she got rightfully checked. Stfu

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You read wrong, illiterate motherfucker. She was checking IP’s and getting in my business, so she got rightfully checked. Stfu

Have you always been this fouled up? Would you be shocked if I fouNd the posts I speak of. You are really accustomed to being a lying sac of shit.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Flea, you're equivocating.

Yes, Kyle is a child, in that he has parents, but he's not a minor, so he's not a child.

Sorry for getting into your business, lass. Sue me (I'll bring the pizza if you bring the whip).

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Flea, you're equivocating.

Yes, Kyle is a child, in that he has parents, but he's not a minor, so he's not a child.

Sorry for getting into your business, lass. Sue me (I'll bring the pizza if you bring the whip).

Ok, mimi