Site Supporter
See my name in orange? I’m a mod. And Boe is Semen

796-BD4-B1-C49-F-4686-B37-C-C2-ED1770-C9-F4.jpg

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
That place is shit.. always censored my posts and not fir just image content .. said I was to shocking. Then booted me and fucked with my profile log in passwords and email

Evs doesn’t do stuff like that. She’s very tolerant, as you can see. Letting Semen run amok like that.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
That place is shit.. always censored my posts and not fir just image content .. said I was to shocking. Then booted me and fucked with my profile log in passwords and email

Evs doesn’t do stuff like that. She’s very tolerant, as you can see. Letting Semen run amok like that.

Evs was the worst.. same with that cunt mimi.. they started slowing down my post and making them all post approval

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Evs was the worst.. same with that cunt mimi.. they started slowing down my post and making them all post approval

Evs is cool with me. Mimi, no comment

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

Cool wiff you?... truly the dumbest cunt ever to inhabit any bored.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

Evs was being pressured and mimi was ragging out..

Evs did take the time to explain though

She is good at modding

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

Evs was being pressured and mimi was ragging out..

Evs did take the time to explain though

She is good at modding

So there is a lesson to be learned for you there then?

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
That isn't Semen, it would be boys he was asking for, not girls.

Lolz jokes..... I really can't be bothered reigniting the e-feud we had.

It’s Semen trying to throw us off. He wants everyone to think it’s Eddie.