Proof that Semen ain’t shit

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
SeaPedo is disgusting

I can't figure out why any forum tolerates that rodent. I'm happy I tossed his ass out of SG as soon as he started with that kid lust shit.

I'm a humble man of impeccable integrity

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Last night, I had to delete a post about being turned on by children over there. Wonder who that was. It was so disturbing

Wasn’t me you dumb shit I’ve been banned. Fuck you get dumber by the minute.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
SeaPedo is disgusting

I can't figure out why any forum tolerates that rodent. I'm happy I tossed his ass out of SG as soon as he started with that kid lust shit.

I'm a humble man of impeccable integrity

Listen to Pus Gut. How many dicks did you suck this morning?

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
The Hornet's Nest is VF's BF if BF had BC's tard sub, SG's member list and FT's traffic.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Dick Chick lol
I'm steeling that one.
If Pickles could write jokes like that I definitely would rob his material.
Lol

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Piss off, dick chick

Remember a time when you could actually write something original, I can't either

Remember a time when you didn’t tuck? Me either

Cunt Wanker lames circa Turd Fail.

Do better.

I don’t remember any of those assholes claiming that you tuck your dick. There, I came up with something original. Now stfu

You just called Benzo an asshole.

+1

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Piss off, dick chick

Remember a time when you could actually write something original, I can't either

Remember a time when you didn’t tuck? Me either

Cunt Wanker lames circa Turd Fail.

Do better.

I don’t remember any of those assholes claiming that you tuck your dick. There, I came up with something original. Now stfu

You just called Benzo an asshole.

+1

He knows I’m not talking about him. Idiot

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Dick Chick lol
I'm steeling that one.
If Pickles could write jokes like that I definitely would rob his material.
Lol

Wait a sec. Now I'm confused.

Aren't you Pickles?
Blurt! You have a unique perspective.
What do you think about dudes pretending to be women online over the course of years?
What do you think about dudes pretending to be women online trying to catfish unknowing dudes?
What say you?

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Kinda fucked up, I just realized this.
Pickles tried to catfish Rancid as Flynn!
If Picks family only knew...

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Blurt! You have a unique perspective.
What do you think about dudes pretending to be women online over the course of years?
What do you think about dudes pretending to be women online trying to catfish unknowing dudes?
What say you?

Well, for starters, I think everybody's perspective is unique. Except maybe Aryan's. He's just a toothless mouthpiece for the lederhosen fetishists over at Stormfront.

As for those men pretending to be women online, if the cyber-masquerade isn't executed with the intent to engage in criminal activities such as fraud or sexually motivated harassment and stalking, I can't see the harm. In fact, quite the opposite. In many ways, in real life, men are subject to many more gender role expectations and restrictions than are women (just look at the horror and revulsion expressed here on a daily basis at the thought of a person with a penis actually highlighting their own physical beauty, as is done by the male of the species throughout the rest of the animal kingdom).

Sociologists who study this "virtual transgenderism" will tell you that the effect of donning a persona that is removed from the wearer's actual reality is liberating and allows individuals to access and to connect with parts of their personality that usually remain dormant or untapped. It's one of the great aspects of the internet that it allows people to socialize with others regardless of anyone's physical appearance or gender. The content of someone's character becomes more important than its vessel.

Catfishing is fraud, in my view. If you disguise yourself with the intent to swoondoggle someone else, that's just plain dishonest.

Of course, in a community where creative people engage in a game of sometimes good-natured sometimes mean-spirited oneupmanship, catfishing is just another weapon in a mediocre player's arsenal. To me, it ranks right down there with [blank]-laming, chronic no-you-ism, and rote retorts. Catfishing, like the aforementioned "flaming" strategies, is used by those people whose lack of wit and whose limited intellectual capacities make the practice one of first resort. Sorta like delivering a platitude (a cardinal sin in the arena of the ridiculous) and appending to it a "PWN3D!" or a "*BOOM*" (uh, no offense, Benz) to anything and everything.

Hey, you asked.