I now have Semen Major on ignore at ALL forums and it's glorious.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Kinda comical some times! lulz

Especially in the dark, and I pull out, and that first bit hits her in the face, and she jerks like WTF just hit her in the face lol. Most the time though it would land on her boobz lulz.

My husband has a vasectomy.

That's all I'm gonna say :O

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I dont know about these idiots here but I REALLY like to fuck.

I'm kind of a sick fucking person, too.

I feel like I made Admin grab his pearls pretty hard this afternoon and I'm not sure why because this....this is NOTHING lol.

I thought these people were the great liberators of sex. Lol. Guess not. The minute a xniall (is that what we are?) starts talking they realized they actually raised some fucked up people they go running off back to the 50s lol.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
My husband has a vasectomy.

That's all I'm gonna say :O

Well, then he has all the benefits I had with my Wife lol.

I dont mind sharing the story, she almost died over my Son. The placenta ruptured, he was choking on it, but we didnt know. She was having bad pains, called the Dr, and he told her to take a Tylenol. She knew something wasnt right, and we FLEW to the hospital. Thats when they discovered things, and they had to do an emergency c-section, and he came out 7 weeks early, at 3 1/2 pounds, and purple lol. Her uterus wouldnt contract back, she lost half her blood, and they told us either partial hysterectomy, or she dies. So we did the hysterectomy, thus she couldnt have any more kids.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I dont know about these idiots here but I REALLY like to fuck.

I'm kind of a sick fucking person, too.

I feel like I made Admin grab his pearls pretty hard this afternoon and I'm not sure why because this....this is NOTHING lol.

I thought these people were the great liberators of sex. Lol. Guess not. The minute a xniall (is that what we are?) starts talking they realized they actually raised some fucked up people they go running off back to the 50s lol.

Hahaha, aint it something, folks like us have/had great sex lives. These poor saps barely know what a Man and a Woman is lol.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Hahaha, aint it something, folks like us have/had great sex lives. These poor saps barely know what a Man and a Woman is lol.
Saying

Pig has already revealed what her sex life is witch that partner of hers

faking orgasms and staring at cracks in her ceiling

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Well, then he has all the benefits I had with my Wife lol.

I dont mind sharing the story, she almost died over my Son. The placenta ruptured, he was choking on it, but we didnt know. She was having bad pains, called the Dr, and he told her to take a Tylenol. She knew something wasnt right, and we FLEW to the hospital. Thats when they discovered things, and they had to do an emergency c-section, and he came out 7 weeks early, at 3 1/2 pounds, and purple lol. Her uterus wouldnt contract back, she lost half her blood, and they told us either partial hysterectomy, or she dies. So we did the hysterectomy, thus she couldnt have any more kids.

Yikes!

My last pregnancy was kind of eventful and could have taken that turn easily. I had an anterior placenta and a partial previa. It was found at 26 weeks so....we waited to see if it would correct itself and if it didnt that was going to be the course of action.

But thankfully it did. I had to quite my job because I became high risk and I wasnt able to lift anything.

It was scary. I ended up needing to be induced on the 39 week mark for completely different reasons (kidney stones....it was fucking awful).

My husband had a vasectomy during my third trimester. Lol.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

gay​

1 of 2

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

a
: of, relating to, or characterized by sexual or romantic attraction to people of one's same sex
gay men
a gay woman in her 40s

—often used to refer to men only
gay and lesbian members of the community
b
: of, relating to, or intended for people who are gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender, etc.
the gay rights movement
a gay bar
skank
/skaNGk/
See definitions in:
All
Sex · Offensive
Dance
Popular Music
Crime · Informal
noun
    • OFFENSIVE
      Hide definition
      a woman who has many casual sexual encounters or relationships.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Sick lil puppy that Sea is lol.

You should see the rest of his Photobucket account. He accidentally posted the link the other day, and I've got it saved :GiggleBitch:

Nothing but midgets, donkeys, and oddly.... lots of pics of dudes in tiny speedos on the beach.
Wanna know what else is odd, Baldy's saving pics hahahahaha

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I like playing with them :GiggleBitch:

Except that one time X'y poo peed on my toys, he thought he was doing his dishes.
Play with a hairbrush LOL. now that would impress me fuck the cousin fucking skillzz shit LOL

X

xXx
Site Supporter
All that experince I have and I do NOT want to share any of it with a kindergarten classroom.

Go figure.
What, no more elongated necked mutherfu kerz ahahahaa say it ain't so

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Wanna know what else is odd, Baldy's saving pics hahahahaha

Wanna know what else is odd, I've got hair lol. I even grew out the hair on my balls for the Winter. Sea would be pleased. Admin would prolly be pleased too if I posted the pic :GiggleBitch:

• Confused
Reactions: X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Blazor shit a corn cob in this thread...did you see his beady little bald head AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
***ignored content***

nothing but a faint wail from the retard gallery

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Yikes!

My last pregnancy was kind of eventful and could have taken that turn easily. I had an anterior placenta and a partial previa. It was found at 26 weeks so....we waited to see if it would correct itself and if it didnt that was going to be the course of action.

But thankfully it did. I had to quite my job because I became high risk and I wasnt able to lift anything.

It was scary. I ended up needing to be induced on the 39 week mark for completely different reasons (kidney stones....it was fucking awful).

My husband had a vasectomy during my third trimester. Lol.

Oh dang!!!!

This is what happens when folks like us fuck too much I guess, lulz.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Blazor shit a corn cob in this thread...did you see his beady little bald head AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Too much attention?

iu

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I have a really overbearing and controling mother in law and my husband I'm sure harbors resentment towards her and I'm sure women in general.

He will walk into the house, come up behind me in the kitchen and either pinch the fuck out of me or hit me in the ass so hard it leaves a bruise.

And if I whine about this I'm told to suck it up. If I hear him say the words "you think that's bad" I know I'm in trouble.

We have laughed about the convos my surgeons have probably had over my knocked out body with bruises and bite marks.

I think having sex with the constant threat of injury altered my brain chemistry and now I'm just bored thinking about healthy relationships lol.

He CAN be really sweet, guys. I'm safe...promise ;)

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I bet X really just wants to cuddle.

Looks like he is sliding up close to Blazor.
a bald fucking beady head FUUUCK ??? ffs if I swung that way I could certainly do batter than a backwoods cousin fuker LOL

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I have a really overbearing and controling mother in law and my husband I'm sure harbors resentment towards her and I'm sure women in general.

He will walk into the house, come up behind me in the kitchen and either pinch the fuck out of me or hit me in the ass so hard it leaves a bruise.

And if I whine about this I'm told to suck it up. If I hear him say the words "you think that's bad" I know I'm in trouble.

We have laughed about the convos my surgeons have probably had over my knocked out body with bruises and bite marks.

I think having sex with the constant threat of injury altered my brain chemistry and now I'm just bored thinking about healthy relationships lol.

He CAN be really sweet, guys. I'm safe...promise ;)

I cant lie, I LOVED pinchin' a Lady's butt, or a sneak attack smack, enough to startle her, and make her go "OH!" hahaha. Ladies like that stuff hahaha.

For her bday one year, we were at a bar, and bartender said "you get a free drink, for a birthday paddlin' " lol. He broke out a metal oar, had her bend over the pool table, and WHACK!!!! Bruised her bad, but she really liked it hahaha.