I now have Semen Major on ignore at ALL forums and it's glorious.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
They never see the irony of their words and actions

and that itself makes fucking with them so much fun

Our fluffer isnt even involved. Just more of a narrator lol.

"If they think we look angry and idiotic well they are just on the other team!!!" Lol. But when they are clearly meatsheilding....they are just big winning lol

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Sick lil puppy that Sea is lol.

You should see the rest of his Photobucket account. He accidentally posted the link the other day, and I've got it saved :GiggleBitch:

Nothing but midgets, donkeys, and oddly.... lots of pics of dudes in tiny speedos on the beach.

I adore the beach. Ever learn to swim?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Well we are still working on what gay actually is.

One step at a time lol

Baby steps Dove, baby steps. I dont think they've figured out what a Woman is yet either. DAMN sure dont know what a Man is.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I adore the beach. Ever learn to swim?

I freak out in ocean water. The last time I was in the ocean it was a beach in Ft Lauderdale and I was standing in the ocean to my waist. And just as I started to relax some....something on the bottom reached out and pinched my toe. And I almost killed two people trying to escape a BABY CRAB.

I'm a lake woman and even the lakes have monster zones that make me nervous lol.

I do love the water though.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Sick lil puppy that Sea is lol.

You should see the rest of his Photobucket account. He accidentally posted the link the other day, and I've got it saved :GiggleBitch:

Nothing but midgets, donkeys, and oddly.... lots of pics of dudes in tiny speedos on the beach.
ouch.

you know he saves them pictures of midgets because they remind him of kids

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Baby steps Dove, baby steps. I dont think they've figured out what a Woman is yet either. DAMN sure dont know what a Man is.

Thats.....true. :/

All these assholes know damn well what a woman is. Theyve just decided it's time to completely ignore biological sex and force society to abide by "self identity".

Ideology over facts :/

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
We can put him on ignore at VF?
p2ePu08.png

Is your "Husbands" name really Bud?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Man that ignore list sure fires up admong something awful

you'd think they'd closed down every last gloryhole in his county the way he's weeping, wailing and pissing all over himself

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Hey, there's admin with his oriental fan now

all this talk of pegging has his temperature up sky high and he needs to cool down

pround-body.gif

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I like playing with them :GiggleBitch:

Except that one time X'y poo peed on my toys, he thought he was doing his dishes.

I mostly ignore X because he WANTS my attention badly.

And I'd give it to him if he could handle it. But alas. He is a sputtering fucking retard with 4 responses.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I mostly ignore X because he WANTS my attention badly.

And I'd give it to him if he could handle it. But alas. He is a sputtering fucking retard with 4 responses.

Lol, he wants ANY attention badly lol. Poor guy.

Oh I know, the more you pet the lil guy, the more excited he gets. Then he pees emojis all over the place.

iu

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
okay now you just turned laughter into something really gross

fuck you

no seriously

fuck you

I wonder if she paid someone 500 bucks to stand back with a yard stick while she busted that pussy like its name was Tina and her name was Ike.

Phone in one hand LOL

Dont mind me....I'm just jealous lmao

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
We need to have a forum support board exclusively for all of us molested via pixels and real life by Moidock.

And I think we are entitled to compensation.

Gotta be a tort law on this.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I've been able to "squirt" roughly 5 feet lol. Depends on my diet/hydration and such at the time lulz.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Show off!

Kinda comical some times! lulz

Especially in the dark, and I pull out, and that first bit hits her in the face, and she jerks like WTF just hit her in the face lol. Most the time though it would land on her boobz lulz.