Look at Semen posting filth again

DDT

Factory Bastard
The current issue between me and her has to do with Eddie. She needs to stay the fuck out my fights with him.
She will protect him. And you have to be careful dealing with Mimi... Eves will side with her every time, and if Mimi doesn't like you she will eventually privately demand that Eves ban you or she will leave the forum. And you'll get shitcanned. The only reason I'm permabanned there is because Mimi doesn't like me.

DDT

Factory Bastard
What happened on the chank bored the other night?

That dumb nip has tried saying that guest posts which I wrote were written by you....
They're losing their fucking marbles over there, thinking that every guest post other than their own is me. I've tried to explain to them that with guest posting it can be difficult if not impossible to verify who the poster actually is.

For this reason they're convinced I'm there trying to post 24/7. My presence (or even perceived presence) absolutely frustrates them. It drives them mad, so they start banning random guest IP addresses. When that doesn't work (because IP addresses are usually dynamic and change), they lost their shit and locked down guest posting temporarily.

In a nutshell they have no fucking clue how a forum actually works, and a guest board is too confusing for their simple minds to grasp. They are trying to flex their muscles for some strange reason, which I believe is due to power and control issues the head chank there has, as well as retardation.

I wouldn't be surprised if they argued with you that your post is actually still my post.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

That dumb nip has tried saying that guest posts which I wrote were written by you....
They're losing their fucking marbles over there, thinking that every guest post other than their own is me. I've tried to explain to them that with guest posting it can be difficult if not impossible to verify who the poster actually is.

For this reason they're convinced I'm there trying to post 24/7. My presence (or even perceived presence) absolutely frustrates them. It drives them mad, so they start banning random guest IP addresses. When that doesn't work (because IP addresses are usually dynamic and change), they lost their shit and locked down guest posting temporarily.

In a nutshell they have no fucking clue how a forum actually works, and a guest board is too confusing for their simple minds to grasp. They are trying to flex their muscles for some strange reason, which I believe is due to power and control issues the head chank there has, as well as retardation.

I wouldn't be surprised if they argued with you that your post is actually still my post.

If you make BC cry, you just might be my hero.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

I created a thread about Fashionista's retardation earlier, it's become too severe to ignore any longer.

DDT

Factory Bastard
I created a thread about Fashionista's retardation earlier, it's become too severe to ignore any longer.
It's getting worse and worse! I knew she was always a little bit retarded, but it seems lately her retardation is accelerating at a fast pace.

I wonder if her husband is smacking her around... Something is causing her strange behaviour to manifest itself on the board.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Mel finally found an audience for his psychotic delusions.

It's a Canadian-American miracle, I tell you!

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Mel finally found an audience for his psychotic delusions.

It's a Canadian-American miracle, I tell you!
Au contraire, my gender confused friend: I am not psychotic, nor am I delusional. Nor am I seeking an audience either.

Well, maybe not a public one, but several members have told me that you've already been reaching out to them via DM.

This isn't Grindr, Melski.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Don't shoot yourself with that shotgun!

Wear clean underwear!