Look at Semen posting filth again

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I'm willing to be most short little creepy jews who rape kids get away with their crimes by moving to costa rica

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
so basically the sick PLEASE ASS BOX ME! jew seamolester admitted to being a pedophile at VF huh

throw that degenerate in an oven already

X

xXx
Site Supporter
funny-fight.gif
:LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I’m starting to think that Joseph Rosenbaum is actually seamajors son

Apple don’t fall far from the tree

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Listen to the ignorant Puerto Rican Dwarf. Too bad you were required to leave. Id bet your offspring operates within the same mode. Maws mobile home must be crowded.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Besides the fact that FloriDUH is a cheap shit hole there are other like minded pedos that actually are in office. Helps the dwarf to feel safe.

Glerkin

Factory Bastard
tell us about your "fucked up mother" @Seamajor ... and why no real talk about your infamous child molester/killer dad? what did they do to you for you to become such a vile monster?? you are beyond help but you can still try to... why don't you? is the sickness perversion that deep? how deep are you in a child right now? imagining it being your father doing all over again to you. you rip away every bit of innocence from each of your victims... someone should rip away flesh most likely a kid or kids as they should. you deserve far worse... most especially your asshole.