I own multiple luxury cars a 6 bedroom luxury home, and I am obsessed with homosexual coupling. Who am I?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
How often have I advanced the idea of buying from Wal-Mart? I said that they sold them there.
you did say that. Indeed

but I did not buy it there

thanks for trying tho

it was a valiant effort

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Samsungs were made in China but are not anymore. I know my phone was made in Veitnam. Our main TV I believe South Korea.

Then the big one I havent put up .....I'm terrified to mount it until I have drywall....was made in Veitnam. All Samsung "smart" TVs. We have a third one that we dont even use right now I have no clue where it was made, but we bought it for like 50 bucks second hand for the girls room so it's not a big deal.

I wanted to find American made ones but GB didnt really share my zealousness for local at that time. Vizivo(?) Is an American brand. I avoid Walmart like the plague. NOT because I look down on it in a classist way, I used to shop there for basic things....I just dont agree with any of their practices and how they treat employees.

I've gotten like that about meijer as well.

I do think people who avoid Walmart because they view it as "trashy" are kinda garbage people. There are good reasons to avoid Walmart, classist snobbery isnt one of them :)

Last edited:

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Samsungs were made in China but are not anymore. I know my phone was made in Veitnam. Our main TV I believe South Korea.

Then the big one I havent put up .....I'm terrified to mount it until I have drywall....was made in Veitnam. All Samsung "smart" TVs. We have a third one that we dont even use right now I have no clue where it was made, but we bought it for like 50 bucks second hand for the girls room so it's not a big deal.

I wanted to find American made ones but GB didnt really share my zealousness for local at that time. Vizivo(?) Is an American brand. I avoid Walmart like the plague. NOT because I look down on it in a classist way, I used to shop there for basic things....I just dont agree with any of their practices and how they treat employees.

I do think people who avoid Walmart because they view it as "trashy" are kinda garbage people. There are good reasons to avoid Walmart, classist snobbery isnt one of them :)

Samsung is South Korean you fucking moron. They were never made in China.

Fuck. You are fucking stupid.

P.S.-How much of a fucking idiot do you have to be to mispell, "Vietnam?"

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Flynn is like that annoying.....yet satifying.....bump in the road while you drive through the hood.

Idiot just cant help it lol

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I try to avoid Walmart at all costs. They only hire the slowest and most retarded cashiers and its nearly always a mix of niggers and the lowest of white trash in there. It only ever takes me 5 minutes to get my shit but usually 30 minutes to check out if I cant go through the U-SCAN. When we were in Florida last, I went to the closest Walmart to get water, soda, and snacks. BIG, BIG, BIG fukin mistake! What a complete shithole. Got back home and then had an unauthorized walmart.com charge on my CC to boot. Had to get a new card. Walmart is a nigger hell hole!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I try to avoid Walmart at all costs. They only hire the slowest and most retarded cashiers and its nearly always a mix of niggers and the lowest of white trash in there. It only ever takes me 5 minutes to get my shit but usually 30 minutes to check out if I cant go through the U-SCAN. When we were in Florida last, I went to the closest Walmart to get water, soda, and snacks. BIG, BIG, BIG fukin mistake! What a complete shithole. Got back home and then had an unauthorized walmart.com charge on my CC to boot. Had to get a new card. Walmart is a nigger hell hole!

When I lived in NY with Big I demanded Walmart because I was used to Walmart and Kroger and there was no Kroger LOL.

It was a transitional thing lol. NY is overwhelming. One night we all went and the people working there were so fucking rude the guy spun that bag holder thing right on my wrist and didnt even apologize. And it hurt. I was pretty caught off guard.. it was pretty crowded. Big said something but I was busy trying to haul ass out of there.

I havent set foot in a walmart for a long time. Dont miss it.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
lol @ Oak thinking I buy my TVs at walmart

Do you remember that fucking prick almost breaking my wrist with the bag thingie?

I should have let you avenge me lol.

Fuck walmart and their shitty business practices and their under paid hateful employees.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Do you remember that fucking prick almost breaking my wrist with the bag thingie?

Fuck walmart and their shitty business practices and their under paid hateful employees.
They need a living wage it seems :Vibin:

Whatever a living wage is..... Walmart could afford to pay more for sure.

Small business will be fucked though. I hate how they are lecturing people now. "If you paid a living wage, people wouldnt stay on unemployment!".

Let's just destroy everything except corporations. Youd think the fact these big businesses support the left would tell them something.

Oh well. They'll wreck the country and claim it was going down anyway.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Small business will be fucked though. I hate how they are lecturing people now. "If you paid a living wage, people wouldnt stay on unemployment!".

Let's just destroy everything except corporations. Youd think the fact these big businesses support the left would tell them something.

Honestly, if the pay scale for a 10 employee company is 15 bucks an hour Walmart should be forced to pay 25 bucks an hour for the same type of job

A tiered approach is prudent and is what Republicans are asking for

But liberals are too fucking stooopid to grasp that

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Honestly, if the pay scale for a 10 employee company is 15 bucks an hour Walmart should be forced to pay 25 bucks an hour for the same type of job

A tiered approach is prudent and is what Republicans are asking for

But liberals are too fucking stooopid to grasp that

They'd rather raise taxes and fuck shit all up. If we so much as say anything we are evil, heartless, blah blah.

The thing is, they are not FOR anything. They are just "anti" everything.

They are not FOR the poor and the workers. They are ANTI wealthy. Anti corp.

They exist to oppose and divide. Its ALL they do. They dont look at legislation, they dont do any outreach that isnt political.

I've come to view them as a toxic cancer that prevents any real progress. You cant reason with them or have any civil discussions with them. Not just here but in general.

And they are brainwashed to think conservatives are so hateful. They are completely blinded.

They start off with the false premise that right wingers are hateful and racist. So they will shout them down, attack and insult them.....and when the person responds to this they grab it as "proof" they are hateful.

It's like a relationship with a narcissist. Same exact gaslighting.

They are bias blinded by their own pompous arrogance and think it's on OTHERS to prove things to THEM.

I like how they are destroying democracy while crying about democracy dying. Yeah fuck you people.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I think it's hilarious that Dovey now thinks she knows everything about "politics," uses many words out of context and can't even spell "Vietnam" correctly.

Even more non-shocking is Dovey imagining that "Samsung" is somewhere other than South Korea.

If you look closely, one can see that Dovey is full of unmitigated shit everytime she tries to sound, "smart."

There's soooo much material to use about Dovey's low I.Q., because she's a fucking birdbrain.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I think it's hilarious that Dovey now thinks she knows everything about "politics," uses many words out of context and can't even spell "Vietnam" correctly.

Even more non-shocking is Dovey imagining that "Samsung" is somewhere other than South Korea.

If you look closely, one can see that Dovey is full of unmitigated shit everytime she tries to sound, "smart."

There's soooo much material to use about Dovey's low I.Q., because she's a fucking birdbrain.
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and guess Vietnam is taller than me too?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Then there's Biggie Shits, without this fucking braindead fuck, Dovey would get chewed the fuck up here on a daily basis #FACT.

If only, if only, Biggie weren't a short little midget with Dovey Syndrome and thinks everyone believes anything he says regarding his pot of gold at the end of a rainbow.

It makes Biggie Shame feel better calling people child molesters for 18 straight months. In addition, these fantasies of Biggie Pussy owning an alleged mansion, is like believing Dovey can recite the alphabet correctly on the first try.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

You don't "go out on a limb" when you already know the fucking answer.

Retard.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
images

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Retard.
what about the limb? Is that taller than me too? :Popcorn:

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Retard.

Maybe the "limb" has a bigger mansion than you also?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Flynn IS a child predator.

I've never seen anyone on these boards have such intense drooling fucking meltdowns before.

And actually demand "proof" of where someone's kids are.

Flynn gets salty over the whole "you call people p e Do S) to get ahead of the fact Flynn will straight up demand info and proof of where another members kids are.

What a disgusting, unhinged and garbage person.

Watch it sit here and spew out vapid rants and piss all over itself while everyone pokes and laughs at it and it's still too fucking stupid to realize its the forum equivalent of Private Pile.

I was hoping this bag of shit had mistaken an outlet for someone's 3 year old during its last meth binge and natural selection handled things.

How many times has this unhinged methed up predator screamed my name so far? 20? 50?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Retard.

Do you think it rides more comfortably than my two luxury cars? When it's up your ass that is?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Flynn IS a child predator.

I've never seen anyone on these boards have such intense drooling fucking meltdowns before.

And actually demand "proof" of where someone's kids are.

Flynn gets salty over the whole "you call people p e Do S) to get ahead of the fact Flynn will straight up demand info and proof of where another members kids are.

What a disgusting, unhinged and garbage person.

Watch it sit here and spew out vapid rants and piss all over itself while everyone pokes and laughs at it and it's still too fucking stupid to realize its the forum equivalent of Private Pile.

I was hoping this bag of shit had mistaken an outlet for someone's 3 year old during its last meth binge and natural selection handled things.

How many times has this unhinged methed up predator screamed my name so far? 20? 50?

Tell me how to spell, "empiracle" and maybe you'll know the difference between South Korea and the country of China this time around?

Or perhaps you can give another Civics Lesson when your only credentials are being a member of BF and dating losers off a forum.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Retard.

Do you think it rides more comfortably than my two luxury cars? When it's up your ass that is?

When you catch the bus to go to Super Supplements, maybe you can reflect more on that question.

You do get discounted fare, right? Because you're handicapped at being only 3'5?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Retard.

When you catch the bus to go to Super Supplements, maybe you can reflect more on that question.

You do get discounted fare, right? Because you're handicapped at being only 3'5?
I wouldn't be caught dead on public transportation

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

At what?

Your transparent fallacies or the fact that you're low self-esteemed dwarf?
is transparent fallacies taller than me too?

You forgot to include what other midgets say to each othet when they crawl you,

"Damn that's a fucking short ass dwarf or thats a big pile of dog shit."
damn that was funny

got any moar?

Yeah. Matter of fact I do. Even the children Seamajor molests are taller than you.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Retard.

I wouldn't be caught dead on public transportation

But you'd "be caught dead" paying $3.5K for a piece of diseased ass? Aka Dovey.