I own multiple luxury cars a 6 bedroom luxury home, and I am obsessed with homosexual coupling. Who am I?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
images

At what?

Your transparent fallacies or the fact that you're low self-esteemed dwarf?
is transparent fallacies taller than me too?

You forgot to include what other midgets say to each othet when they crawl you,

"Damn that's a fucking short ass dwarf or thats a big pile of dog shit."
damn that was funny

got any moar?

Yeah. Matter of fact I do. Even the children Seamajor molests are taller than you.
do you think they are as financially stable tho?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

At what?

damn that was funny

got any moar?

Yeah. Matter of fact I do. Even the children Seamajor molests are taller than you.

Yes. After the civil trial.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

At what?

damn that was funny

got any moar?

But he doesn't have anything to take

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

At what?

damn that was funny

got any moar?

How do you know? His monthly Social Security is probably bigger than your disability check.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

At what?

damn that was funny

got any moar?

How do you know? His monthly Social Security is probably bigger than your disability check.
but I'm not on disability

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

At what?

damn that was funny

got any moar?

That's not what your height and overall brain power says, Danny Devito.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I think it's hilarious that Dovey now thinks she knows everything about "politics," uses many words out of context and can't even spell "Vietnam" correctly.

Even more non-shocking is Dovey imagining that "Samsung" is somewhere other than South Korea.

If you look closely, one can see that Dovey is full of unmitigated shit everytime she tries to sound, "smart."

There's soooo much material to use about Dovey's low I.Q., because she's a fucking birdbrain.
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and guess Vietnam is taller than me too?

You don't "go out on a limb" when you already know the fucking answer.

Retard.
what about the limb? Is that taller than me too? :Popcorn:

Maybe the "limb" has a bigger mansion than you also?
Do you think it rides more comfortably than my two luxury cars? When it's up your ass that is?

When you catch the bus to go to Super Supplements, maybe you can reflect more on that question.

You do get discounted fare, right? Because you're handicapped at being only 3'5?
I wouldn't be caught dead on public transportation

But you'd "be caught dead" paying $3.5K for a piece of diseased ass? Aka Dovey.

Why do you keep harping on about that? Who gives a shit whether he gave her that amount of money or not, it's nobodies business but theirs.

Fucks sake, it's times like this where I do actually believe that you're a female, given how much of a nosey bitch you are and how invested in other people's relationships you seem to be.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I have a two nostril nose of outstansing shape a size
lol.. admin had a dozen accounts at SG because he has no life.

what does he have here? over 5000 posts in less than a year? lmao
and oddly enough, you were there each and every time, curious.

Strapon always had the highest post count of anyone. And he was posting here at the same time for more than a year, so I'm thinking he's the one with no life.

I have a 6 bedroom mansion and 2 luxury cars tho. Hate

You have a very big home. Good for you. That's not a mansion. Have you ever seen a mansion? I did an image search on Google for a mansion. Here are the results:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
It doesn't need to be a mansion to make these insects lose their shit tho

lolz

That hot humid, putrid weather breeds cock roaches, Scabbies, and a Horst of other critters. You already knew this. Mobile homes are like that. I bet y’all accept it as home.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Betcha the jungles of Costa Rica breed lots of Ped0s like seamongo

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I think it's hilarious that Dovey now thinks she knows everything about "politics," uses many words out of context and can't even spell "Vietnam" correctly.

Even more non-shocking is Dovey imagining that "Samsung" is somewhere other than South Korea.

If you look closely, one can see that Dovey is full of unmitigated shit everytime she tries to sound, "smart."

There's soooo much material to use about Dovey's low I.Q., because she's a fucking birdbrain.

Retard.

Do you think it rides more comfortably than my two luxury cars? When it's up your ass that is?

When you catch the bus to go to Super Supplements, maybe you can reflect more on that question.

You do get discounted fare, right? Because you're handicapped at being only 3'5?

Why do you keep harping on about that? Who gives a shit whether he gave her that amount of money or not, it's nobodies business but theirs.

Fucks sake, it's times like this where I do actually believe that you're a female, given how much of a nosey bitch you are and how invested in other people's relationships you seem to be.

Flynn is like a sort of cyber STD who leeches on uninvited into other peoples relationships with an embarrassing lack of self awareness.

In its head, it thinks it's normal to be this invested in what other adults do. If you watch, the scenario in this complete schizophrenics meth addled brian goes like this......its burning me terribly everytime it logs on, that I'm dying of shame and embarrassment at how utterly owned I am. That everyone else not only gives a fuck about what anyone does off line....but the whole board is right there with Flynn just all disapproving and all on Flynns "side". AND if they are not, it's because they bought into my....and I quote ...."sob story".

Flynn really goes into A LOT of delusion to justify its morbid 2 and half year spam meltdown.

I like how it starts screaming and wailing and accusing me of "sounding smart" lmao.

Like these "women"(cuz who knows with this one) are offended and lashing out because I'm confident in what I say and they HATE it. They go full blown trash falling all over themselves trying hard to cut me down.. because they disapprove of my confidence.

You gotta kinda feel bad for them that their self esteem is this shitty and fragile. If all I have to do is come on with my "mini novels" and "try to sound smart" and my fav..."swing my authority" (LOL) and any other ways in which my regular posting has indirectly torn their assholes anew.....and it makes them feel this bitter? That's just fucking sad.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Retard.

Do you think that makes you awesome somehow? Virtually everything you post makes you more despicable. That post knocked you down a couple more rungs. You can't go much lower before you hit the hottest layer of hell with the biggest flames in the universe. The only way for you to get down any deeper will be for you to be swallowed by a black hole of hell.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Retard.

Do you think that makes you awesome somehow? Virtually everything you post makes you more despicable. That post knocked you down a couple more rungs. You can't go much lower before you hit the hottest layer of hell with the biggest flames in the universe. The only way for you to get down any deeper will be for you to be swallowed by a black hole of hell.
Wait.. you believe in hell?

where did you get that whacky idea from?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

At what?

damn that was funny

got any moar?

I thought dwarfs qualify? How about some pics of you 6 br house, or is more like maws mobile home

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Retard.

They hate Christian's because they say Christians are too judgemental.

But Christian's point to grace and forgiveness.

Their judgements according to their standards are so intensely devoid of grace and mercy. They come out with most self righteous condemnation I've ever seen. Forget about forgiveness.

It's just funny they are so unaware of their double standards and their own ruthless judgement.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Just about every form of evil has ALREADY been judged. People dont like their evil shoved in their faces. Thats why the first fukin thing they do is run at me with. "well, YOU'RE going to hell for being XXXXX evil!", which has ZERO to do with their own personal degeneracy. Just another libtard escape hatch.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Just about every form of evil has ALREADY been judged. People dont like their evil shoved in their faces. Thats why the first fukin thing they do is run at me with. "well, YOU'RE going to hell for being XXXXX evil!", which has ZERO to do with their own personal degeneracy. Just another libtard escape hatch.

It's just funny shes been bringing up calling me "Ms Christian" even though I stopped talking about it because it just pissed her off. But shes been weaponizing and judging me.

Now shes condemning Big to hell over things he posted

Its like they complain about people using judgement. But they have no problem judging and their standards are way more unforgiving. Harsher. There is no compassion in their judgements at all.

But apparently they think their judgements are permissible but no one else is supposed to make any judgements.

Of course I would say that I'm a sinner as well. We all fall short. No one is better. And materialism is sinful and miserable. But in my view and my standard of judgement.....there is hope and mercy for everyone. No one HAS to go to hell.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Retard.

Flynn is like a sort of cyber STD who leeches on uninvited into other peoples relationships with an embarrassing lack of self awareness.

In its head, it thinks it's normal to be this invested in what other adults do. If you watch, the scenario in this complete schizophrenics meth addled brian goes like this......its burning me terribly everytime it logs on, that I'm dying of shame and embarrassment at how utterly owned I am. That everyone else not only gives a fuck about what anyone does off line....but the whole board is right there with Flynn just all disapproving and all on Flynns "side". AND if they are not, it's because they bought into my....and I quote ...."sob story".

Flynn really goes into A LOT of delusion to justify its morbid 2 and half year spam meltdown.

I like how it starts screaming and wailing and accusing me of "sounding smart" lmao.

Like these "women"(cuz who knows with this one) are offended and lashing out because I'm confident in what I say and they HATE it. They go full blown trash falling all over themselves trying hard to cut me down.. because they disapprove of my confidence.

You gotta kinda feel bad for them that their self esteem is this shitty and fragile. If all I have to do is come on with my "mini novels" and "try to sound smart" and my fav..."swing my authority" (LOL) and any other ways in which my regular posting has indirectly torn their assholes anew.....and it makes them feel this bitter? That's just fucking sad.

At least this "STD" can spell, "Veitnam" and "Empiracle."

Maybe you'd like to hazard another guess where "Samsung" is located? Perhaps, this time you can guess "Finland" and state that all "Samsung" products are manufactured in Australia?

LMFAO!

P.S.-Remember, to add "es" to "potato" to make it plural.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

It's just funny shes been bringing up calling me "Ms Christian" even though I stopped talking about it because it just pissed her off. But shes been weaponizing and judging me.

Now shes condemning Big to hell over things he posted

Its like they complain about people using judgement. But they have no problem judging and their standards are way more unforgiving. Harsher. There is no compassion in their judgements at all.

But apparently they think their judgements are permissible but no one else is supposed to make any judgements.

Of course I would say that I'm a sinner as well. We all fall short. No one is better. And materialism is sinful and miserable. But in my view and my standard of judgement.....there is hope and mercy for everyone. No one HAS to go to hell.
Well, I'll tell you this, I'm totally confident that God doesnt send fire and brimstone on societies that gossip but He DOES on societies that openly promote rampant homosexuality. The Bible is full of examples where God punishes some things with death and other things with lesser penalties.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Retard.

Maybe you'd like to hazard another guess where "Samsung" is located? Perhaps, this time you can guess "Finland" and state that all "Samsung" products are manufactured in Australia?

LMFAO!

Eat Sh1t! faggit azz beyotch!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Retard.

They hate Christian's because they say Christians are too judgemental.

But Christian's point to grace and forgiveness.

Their judgements according to their standards are so intensely devoid of grace and mercy. They come out with most self righteous condemnation I've ever seen. Forget about forgiveness.

It's just funny they are so unaware of their double standards and their own ruthless judgement.

"They" also "hate" people who can't spell 5th grade words.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Retard.

LMFAO!

Eat Sh1t! faggit azz beyotch!

That's cute.