I own multiple luxury cars a 6 bedroom luxury home, and I am obsessed with homosexual coupling. Who am I?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I think it's hilarious that Dovey now thinks she knows everything about "politics," uses many words out of context and can't even spell "Vietnam" correctly.

Even more non-shocking is Dovey imagining that "Samsung" is somewhere other than South Korea.

If you look closely, one can see that Dovey is full of unmitigated shit everytime she tries to sound, "smart."

There's soooo much material to use about Dovey's low I.Q., because she's a fucking birdbrain.
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and guess Vietnam is taller than me too?

You don't "go out on a limb" when you already know the fucking answer.

Retard.
what about the limb? Is that taller than me too? :Popcorn:

Maybe the "limb" has a bigger mansion than you also?
Do you think it rides more comfortably than my two luxury cars? When it's up your ass that is?

When you catch the bus to go to Super Supplements, maybe you can reflect more on that question.

You do get discounted fare, right? Because you're handicapped at being only 3'5?
I wouldn't be caught dead on public transportation

But you'd "be caught dead" paying $3.5K for a piece of diseased ass? Aka Dovey.

Why do you keep harping on about that? Who gives a shit whether he gave her that amount of money or not, it's nobodies business but theirs.

Fucks sake, it's times like this where I do actually believe that you're a female, given how much of a nosey bitch you are and how invested in other people's relationships you seem to be.

Then why in the fuck do you give a shit about what I'm doing? You're here whining about what I'm doing, you're in the corner picking your nose and trying whine about that. Then you whine about me being a "nosey bitch" when you're the one being the "nosey bitch."

For the last fucking time you Alfred E. Newman look-a-like. I could give one fucking Nazi fuck on what your opinion of me or my gender is.

You are a proven bitch, that I can mind fuck into submission anytime I feel like it you busted condom.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I think it's hilarious that Dovey now thinks she knows everything about "politics," uses many words out of context and can't even spell "Vietnam" correctly.

Even more non-shocking is Dovey imagining that "Samsung" is somewhere other than South Korea.

If you look closely, one can see that Dovey is full of unmitigated shit everytime she tries to sound, "smart."

There's soooo much material to use about Dovey's low I.Q., because she's a fucking birdbrain.

Retard.

Do you think it rides more comfortably than my two luxury cars? When it's up your ass that is?

When you catch the bus to go to Super Supplements, maybe you can reflect more on that question.

You do get discounted fare, right? Because you're handicapped at being only 3'5?

Why do you keep harping on about that? Who gives a shit whether he gave her that amount of money or not, it's nobodies business but theirs.

Fucks sake, it's times like this where I do actually believe that you're a female, given how much of a nosey bitch you are and how invested in other people's relationships you seem to be.

Then why in the fuck do you give a shit about what I'm doing? You're here whining about what I'm doing, you're in the corner picking your nose and trying whine about that. Then you whine about me being a "nosey bitch" when you're the one being the "nosey bitch."

For the last fucking time you Alfred E. Newman look-a-like. I could give one fucking Nazi fuck on what your opinion of me or my gendet is.

You are a proven bitch, that I can mind fuck into submission anytime I feel like it you busted condom.
Stop acting like a little brat!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Once again, Flynn the 'professional career-driven businesswoman', is rage posting online at 4.30am.

I think someone's been caught lying on the internet again, I just can't believe it..... I thought everyone was 100% genuine.

I see that Dovey must have begged you to run interference. Too bad you suck at that as well you fucking jackass.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Once again, Flynn the 'professional career-driven businesswoman', is rage posting online at 4.30am.

I think someone's been caught lying on the internet again, I just can't believe it..... I thought everyone was 100% genuine.

I see that Dovey must have begged you to run interference. Too bad you suck at that as well you fucking jackass.

No, I just like pointing out when people are clearly lying about themselves.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

So then you're talking about your teeth AGAIN or lack thereof?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Hahahahaa...this bitch has me on “ignore”? Surely not? She sticks her septum-rotted shnoss into other people’s relationships and now wants to take the moral high-ground??? Stay off the drugs shit-for-brains!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
'She' is terrible at this game, which is quite sad given the fact it claims to have 15 years flaming experience under it's belt.

I'm sure next the teefs jokes will come, it's her emergency material when she has nothing else.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Given your meth addiction, I assume the drugs are keeping you awake and have triggered you into your usual Blair Witch, howling banshee routine?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Given your meth addiction, I assume the drugs are keeping you awake and have triggered you into your usual Blair Witch, howling banshee routine?

ZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
'She' is terrible at this game, which is quite sad given the fact it claims to have 15 years flaming experience under it's belt.

I'm sure next the teefs jokes will come, it's her emergency material when she has nothing else.
Is she holding a coon’s slender dick in her hand in that avvy???

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Retard.

Flynn is like a sort of cyber STD who leeches on uninvited into other peoples relationships with an embarrassing lack of self awareness.

In its head, it thinks it's normal to be this invested in what other adults do. If you watch, the scenario in this complete schizophrenics meth addled brian goes like this......its burning me terribly everytime it logs on, that I'm dying of shame and embarrassment at how utterly owned I am. That everyone else not only gives a fuck about what anyone does off line....but the whole board is right there with Flynn just all disapproving and all on Flynns "side". AND if they are not, it's because they bought into my....and I quote ...."sob story".

Flynn really goes into A LOT of delusion to justify its morbid 2 and half year spam meltdown.

I like how it starts screaming and wailing and accusing me of "sounding smart" lmao.

Like these "women"(cuz who knows with this one) are offended and lashing out because I'm confident in what I say and they HATE it. They go full blown trash falling all over themselves trying hard to cut me down.. because they disapprove of my confidence.

You gotta kinda feel bad for them that their self esteem is this shitty and fragile. If all I have to do is come on with my "mini novels" and "try to sound smart" and my fav..."swing my authority" (LOL) and any other ways in which my regular posting has indirectly torn their assholes anew.....and it makes them feel this bitter? That's just fucking sad.

At least this "STD" can spell, "Veitnam" and "Empiracle."

Maybe you'd like to hazard another guess where "Samsung" is located? Perhaps, this time you can guess "Finland" and state that all "Samsung" products are manufactured in Australia?

LMFAO!

P.S.-Remember, to add "es" to "potato" to make it plural.
Eat Sh1t! faggit azz beyotch!

That's cute.
Yur mommas puzzy, faggit!

*Golf Clap*
Nancy Pelosi Clap! KABOOM! BEYOTCH!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

No....not at all.

Everyone keeps telling you that your rage posting is stupid.

The real flamers call you D List Flynn....and you show us why pretty consistently.

You are supposed to be funny. Not a trolled owned raging dumbass.

I mean can you at least explain how I used "empiracle" in the wrong context?

Because i think the truth here is? You are real....real fucking stupid. So you grab misspellings.....with no thought if you are running into a trap to get mocked.....and go full blown spastic about how smart you feel. And how threatened you are by how I "sound smart" or "claim to be an expert"(which never happens). I think you know you are stupid, too. That's why you keep repeating yourself. You cant think up anything.

You are pretty....fragile. BH was a great place for those too dumb to be trolls but who can pretend being dumb and mad is "talent". And even those guys think you suck at this.

Ouch. Lol.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

It's always the same material over and over. It's a broken record of spam.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Flynn, seamongo, aidsmin and lonely bud go haywire everytime my success is mushed in their moon faces

FACT

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
I know some of you are laughing hysterically. You’ll never admit it tho.

And it’s not even the Dovey stuff. It’s the names she comes up for the guys. My Lord, I can’t take it

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I know some of you are laughing hysterically. You’ll never admit it tho.

And it’s not even the Dovey stuff. It’s the names she comes up for the guys. My Lord, I can’t take it
Dove be wiping the floor with aidsmin and holiday

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Flynn, seamongo, aidsmin and lonely bud go haywire everytime my success is mushed in their moon faces

FACT

Yep. We figured out that you’re a lying sac. No pics no dice. You moved to FloriDUH to live with your PPuerto Rican maw. Uber drivers don’t make shit. Phony dwarf. Poor Stubby.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

FACT

Yep. We figured out that you’re a lying sac. No pics no dice. You moved to FloriDUH to live with your PPuerto Rican maw. Uber drivers don’t make shit. Phony dwarf. Poor Stubby.

Not to rain on your parade but, I got a virtual tour of his mansion. Ya’ll would really lose your shit if you saw it.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I laugh at Flynn for the same reason I laugh at other people on message boards who go over the edge mental over shit they read on the internet.

Mostly i hardly bother reading the fucktard because it's literally still rage spamming the same shit it's been saying for 2 and a half years and you cant even lead it to new material.

It's like trying to salsa dance with a palsey afflicted downs syndrome partner who keeps trying to lick the floor through its helmet. I scroll past any of its posts longer than a few sentences. Even the short ones are repeats. Flynn is a perpetually owned mental midget who tries to pass its mental/emotional arrested development off as "flaming". Even the actual flamers knock it around.

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Seamongo would rage rape the kids in his closet if he saw my mansion

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

FACT

Not to rain on your parade but, I got a virtual tour of his mansion. Ya’ll would really lose your shit if you saw it.

I saw the same thing. Guess you never noticed, it was a realtors virtual home tour. Stubbys a bull shitter. Hate to rain on your parade.