I own multiple luxury cars a 6 bedroom luxury home, and I am obsessed with homosexual coupling. Who am I?

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
whoooof... look at all that rage and romper room hysteria

yeah, they mad :LOL3: :LOL3:
So if we respond to you, it means we are mad......so then what do your pathetic responses back to us mean????
They mean that you're fucking gay and want to suck my dick

what, you didn't know?
Ooooooh !
It's the YER GAY white flag from Bigly.

and no later than expected.
Still big big jelly tho

right, holdmecausei'mgay?

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned

So if we respond to you, it means we are mad......so then what do your pathetic responses back to us mean????

what, you didn't know?
Ooooooh !

Still big big jelly tho

Not of a lozer like you, Bigly Lozerboi.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

what, you didn't know?
Ooooooh !

Still big big jelly tho

Not of a lozer like you, Bigly Lozerboi.
I dunno about that one princess, I have you dancing like your floor suddenly became a hot frying pan.

haw haw... , havenothingday

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

what, you didn't know?
Ooooooh !

Still big big jelly tho

Jealous of what? A short fat guy that lives in a apt. at the village. Perfect place for ya Stubby

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I'm not jealous of some hook nose jew who rapes children in the jungles of a third world shithole

word

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Stubby. You're the biggest phony here. Your lies dont even make sense

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
The irony in Lotus calling me stupid.

I'm not gonna take that seriously from a grown woman who has angry tantrums and name calls because she cannot explain or defend her own political stances.
As the irony soars waay over your empty head, whooosh.
Then crash lands square into you wide anus I. The form of a rubber ding
Dude - again.....

..Not even mid afternoon and you're totally snocker'd.

What massive life failure drove you to this?
What massive life failure drove me to a cushy career in executive IT where I make over 250,000.00 a year in annual employment based income, another 100K of stock dividends & investments, own a 6 bedroom mansion worth nearly 750K right now, two luxury cars & vacations every other month?

I dunno, I guess it was just raw talent and a belief in the AMerican way. It certainly wasn't any college I'll tell you that. Cause I taught myself everything I know about computer technology

maybe you should have tried the same?
LoLz - what a fuckin lozer.

LoLz at Bigly Smellz.
you mad brah? :Whaaa:
LoLz. You're so poor you have to try and boast of material wealth on an obscure internet message board
while dead drunk in the middle of the afternoon.

How fucking pathetic. LoLz at Bigly.
Bigly Smellz is such a lozer.

Dude, just stop. You have no clue how ridiculous you look trying to dispute what some of us KNOW to be 100% TRUTH

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
I do believe there are not sufficient quantities of Liberal tears on this thread

I want MOAR!!!!!

Get on it HappilyDickless and Admuppet

now
My multi dollar stock portfolio has grown exponentially under Joe's calm leadership.

Meanwhile regular ass people are cutting into their grocery money amid rising food prices to afford gas for work.

But congrats on ur stocks.

20.00 a lb for carne asada. 5.00 gas here

Madness

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I'm not gonna take that seriously from a grown woman who has angry tantrums and name calls because she cannot explain or defend her own political stances.
Dude - again.....

What massive life failure drove me to a cushy career in executive IT where I make over 250,000.00 a year in annual employment based income, another 100K of stock dividends & investments, own a 6 bedroom mansion worth nearly 750K right now, two luxury cars & vacations every other month?

I dunno, I guess it was just raw talent and a belief in the AMerican way. It certainly wasn't any college I'll tell you that. Cause I taught myself everything I know about computer technology

LoLz at Bigly Smellz.
LoLz. You're so poor you have to try and boast of material wealth on an obscure internet message board

Dude, just stop. You have no clue how ridiculous you look trying to dispute what some of us KNOW to be 100% TRUTH

What’s the truth? Can’t wait to hear

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I do believe there are not sufficient quantities of Liberal tears on this thread

I want MOAR!!!!!

now
My multi dollar stock portfolio has grown exponentially under Joe's calm leadership.

Meanwhile regular ass people are cutting into their grocery money amid rising food prices to afford gas for work.

Madness
I'm paying 3.72 for premium here in florida which is crazy cause under trump I never paid more than 1.97

good thing I have a cushy job working from home or I'd really be annoyed

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Dude - again.....

LoLz at Bigly Smellz.

Here's the truth from my perspective. I don't give a rat's ass if he DOES have a big house in Floriduh and some expensive cars. He's shallow, he's stupid, he's mean, and he's got a black heart. I have no respect. People who brag about their possessions usually have something missing deep inside. I kinda feel sorry for him. But at the same time, I think he should rot.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
He's shallow, he's stupid,
Not stupid enough to believe in the very people who destroyed my home state forcing me to move to the other side of the planet where the local government has to accept handouts from other nations that are beginning to tire of supporting their asses

Tell me Lotus, what happens to Portugal when Germany and France finally decide to pull out of the EU and the US no longer provides free military service to 2nd world nations?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I want MOAR!!!!!

now

Madness

I'm so glad we buy cows and split up meat. Even that is going to be impacted because farmers are having to dump tons of milk and euthanize cows. Its total bullshit.

Gas is 3.80 by me. It was 1.25

I'm still floored that the plywood I need for subflooring here is up to 58 a SHEET. 58 bucks for a sheet of plywood!

I tried to tell people prices were gonna go way up under Biden. People are too partisan and emotion driven. All the bitching about Trump but none of it had to do with anything that actually impacts us.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Dude - again.....

LoLz at Bigly Smellz.

Here's the truth from my perspective. I don't give a rat's ass if he DOES have a big house in Floriduh and some expensive cars. He's shallow, he's stupid, he's mean, and he's got a black heart. I have no respect. People who brag about their possessions usually have something missing deep inside. I kinda feel sorry for him. But at the same time, I think he should rot.

The little guy hasn’t a pot to piss in. His tales keep changing anyway

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I want MOAR!!!!!

now

Madness

I'm so glad we buy cows and split up meat. Even that is going to be impacted because farmers are having to dump tons of milk and euthanize cows. Its total bullshit.

I'm still floored that the plywood I need for subflooring here is up to 58 a SHEET. 58 bucks for a sheet of plywood!

I tried to tell people prices were gonna go way up under Biden. People are too partisan and emotion driven. All the bitching about Trump but none of it had to do with anything that actually impacts us.
So I'm planning to build a studio in my 4 car garage for my son since I actually park my 2 luxury cars in my 12 car capable driveway. I priced out the lumber and sheet rock for the entire setup back in Oct but didn't pull the trigger and boy am I sorry I didn't. The lumber and sheet rock is 4X the price right now.

Unbelievable.

Good thing I built my 24 foot deck & Cedar gazebo for my 8 person whirlpool spa back in Nov or I would have been highly upset. I had to go 150 ft with really thick wire for a 60 amp circuit and THAT alone would run over 3000.00 today. Ugh

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

I'm in jail, send ketchup.
Site Supporter ☠️

Dude - again.....

LoLz at Bigly Smellz.

Eggsackly, no gives a fucking rats ass if he's telling the truth, he's a dickhead in any tax bracket.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Dude - again.....

LoLz at Bigly Smellz.

No he doesnt.

Lotus I watched him trying to have civil discussions about politics with you guys, and you guys repetively slammed his intelligence and avoided his questions.

Big is one of the best people, but he isnt a kick toy and if someone is shitty enough to him he will just start kicking them right back.

This is a consistent thing I see with left wingers. You start off with this awful premise that anyone who disagrees with you is stupid or evil or racist or hateful. Then you guys will take shots at that person until they DO hit back. Then you say "see? They are hateful".

It's like an abusive marriage.

I know from experience what a down to earth, warm and caring person he is. He has his limits and he definately has a cold side if you fuck with him enough.

Its completely unfair to provoke a person nonstop and then use their response to your mistreatment to judge them.

It's like you guys put higher expectations on us than you do on yourself.

Whatever you guys say about him can be turned right back on all of you because you have been active participants in the shit flinging and have instigated it rather than being civil on many occasions. I mean you guys were in here bashing me and I wasnt even posting in it.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I want MOAR!!!!!

now

Madness

So I'm planning to build a studio in my 4 car garage for my son since I actually park my 2 luxury cars in my 12 car capable driveway. I priced out the lumber and sheet rock for the entire setup back in Oct but didn't pull the trigger and boy am I sorry I didn't. The lumber and sheet rock is 4X the price right now.

Unbelievable.

Good thing I built my 24 foot deck & Cedar gazebo for my 8 person whirlpool spa back in Nov or I would have been highly upset. I had to go 150 ft with really thick wire for a 60 amp circuit and THAT alone would run over 3000.00 today. Ugh

The shit had to sky rocket as soon as I endeavored on a renovation lol.

It figures!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Dude - again.....

LoLz at Bigly Smellz.

Eggsackly, no gives a fucking rats ass if he's telling the truth, he's a dickhead in any tax bracket.
float away and find a safe space princess

BabyishFamiliarArmedcrab-max-1mb.gif

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

I'm in jail, send ketchup.
Site Supporter ☠️

Dude - again.....

LoLz at Bigly Smellz.

No he doesnt.

Lotus I watched him trying to have civil discussions about politics with you guys, and you guys repetively slammed his intelligence and avoided his questions.

Big is one of the best people, but he isnt a kick toy and if someone is shitty enough to him he will just start kicking them right back.

This is a consistent thing I see with left wingers. You start off with this awful premise that anyone who disagrees with you is stupid or evil or racist or hateful. Then you guys will take shots at that person until they DO hit back. Then you say "see? They are hateful".

I know from experience what a down to earth, warm and caring person he is. He has his limits and he definately has a cold side if you fuck with him enough.

Its completely unfair to provoke a person nonstop and then use their response to your mistreatment to judge them.

He started picking at me the first day we met, and he arbitrarily banned me whenever his tiny dicked little ego got hurted...he is a weak suck....I would say that if he was carried around his house in Golden Sedan Chair. It is a well known fact that panel abusers are micro dicked closet cases addicted to 'roids.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Dude - again.....

LoLz at Bigly Smellz.

No he doesnt.

Whatever you guys say about him can be turned right back on all of you because you have been active participants in the shit flinging and have instigated it rather than being civil on many occasions. I mean you guys were in here bashing me and I wasnt even posting in it.
they don't engage in civil debate because their points are shit and their intelligence is low

FACT