I own multiple luxury cars a 6 bedroom luxury home, and I am obsessed with homosexual coupling. Who am I?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
He started picking at me the first day we met, and he arbitrarily banned me whenever his tiny dicked little ego got hurted...he is a weak suck....I would say that if he was carried around his house in Golden Sedan Chair. It is a well known fact that panel abusers are micro dicked closet cases addicted to 'roids.
show-me-on-this-doll-where-the-facts-i-used-hurt-you.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The irony in Lotus calling me stupid.

I'm not gonna take that seriously from a grown woman who has angry tantrums and name calls because she cannot explain or defend her own political stances.
As the irony soars waay over your empty head, whooosh.
Then crash lands square into you wide anus I. The form of a rubber ding
Dude - again.....

..Not even mid afternoon and you're totally snocker'd.

What massive life failure drove you to this?
What massive life failure drove me to a cushy career in executive IT where I make over 250,000.00 a year in annual employment based income, another 100K of stock dividends & investments, own a 6 bedroom mansion worth nearly 750K right now, two luxury cars & vacations every other month?

I dunno, I guess it was just raw talent and a belief in the AMerican way. It certainly wasn't any college I'll tell you that. Cause I taught myself everything I know about computer technology

maybe you should have tried the same?
LoLz - what a fuckin lozer.

LoLz at Bigly Smellz.
you mad brah? :Whaaa:
LoLz. You're so poor you have to try and boast of material wealth on an obscure internet message board
while dead drunk in the middle of the afternoon.

How fucking pathetic. LoLz at Bigly.
Bigly Smellz is such a lozer.

Dude, just stop. You have no clue how ridiculous you look trying to dispute what some of us KNOW to be 100% TRUTH

Here's the truth from my perspective. I don't give a rat's ass if he DOES have a big house in Floriduh and some expensive cars. He's shallow, he's stupid, he's mean, and he's got a black heart. I have no respect. People who brag about their possessions usually have something missing deep inside. I kinda feel sorry for him. But at the same time, I think he should rot.

No he doesnt.

Lotus I watched him trying to have civil discussions about politics with you guys, and you guys repetively slammed his intelligence and avoided his questions.

Big is one of the best people, but he isnt a kick toy and if someone is shitty enough to him he will just start kicking them right back.

This is a consistent thing I see with left wingers. You start off with this awful premise that anyone who disagrees with you is stupid or evil or racist or hateful. Then you guys will take shots at that person until they DO hit back. Then you say "see? They are hateful".

It's like an abusive marriage.

I know from experience what a down to earth, warm and caring person he is. He has his limits and he definately has a cold side if you fuck with him enough.

Its completely unfair to provoke a person nonstop and then use their response to your mistreatment to judge them.

It's like you guys put higher expectations on us than you do on yourself.
He started picking at me the first day we met, and he arbitrarily banned me whenever his tiny dicked little ego got hurted...he is a weak suck....I would say that if he was carried around his house in Golden Sedan Chair. It is a well known fact that panel abusers are micro dicked closet cases addicted to 'roids.

Admin that's not really true. I saw what happened. You were kinda going ham posting memes in a discussion thread and you were asked to stop.

So you decided to troll.....it is what it is. He would have banned me for the same thing if I was doing it.

And I never was mean to you when you started taking shots at me.

Even still......all of you are eager to sling shit rather than have any kind of civil conversations about anything.

The most civil you've ever been to me is in my thread about my mother.

You guys have opinions of him that are nothing at all like the person he is.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

I'm not gonna take that seriously from a grown woman who has angry tantrums and name calls because she cannot explain or defend her own political stances.
Dude - again.....

What massive life failure drove me to a cushy career in executive IT where I make over 250,000.00 a year in annual employment based income, another 100K of stock dividends & investments, own a 6 bedroom mansion worth nearly 750K right now, two luxury cars & vacations every other month?

I dunno, I guess it was just raw talent and a belief in the AMerican way. It certainly wasn't any college I'll tell you that. Cause I taught myself everything I know about computer technology

LoLz at Bigly Smellz.
LoLz. You're so poor you have to try and boast of material wealth on an obscure internet message board

Dude, just stop. You have no clue how ridiculous you look trying to dispute what some of us KNOW to be 100% TRUTH

Here's the truth from my perspective. I don't give a rat's ass if he DOES have a big house in Floriduh and some expensive cars. He's shallow, he's stupid, he's mean, and he's got a black heart. I have no respect. People who brag about their possessions usually have something missing deep inside. I kinda feel sorry for him. But at the same time, I think he should rot.

No he doesnt.

Lotus I watched him trying to have civil discussions about politics with you guys, and you guys repetively slammed his intelligence and avoided his questions.

Big is one of the best people, but he isnt a kick toy and if someone is shitty enough to him he will just start kicking them right back.

This is a consistent thing I see with left wingers. You start off with this awful premise that anyone who disagrees with you is stupid or evil or racist or hateful. Then you guys will take shots at that person until they DO hit back. Then you say "see? They are hateful".

I know from experience what a down to earth, warm and caring person he is. He has his limits and he definately has a cold side if you fuck with him enough.

Its completely unfair to provoke a person nonstop and then use their response to your mistreatment to judge them.

Whatever you guys say about him can be turned right back on all of you because you have been active participants in the shit flinging and have instigated it rather than being civil on many occasions. I mean you guys were in here bashing me and I wasnt even posting in it.
they don't engage in civil debate because their points are shit and their intelligence is low

FACT
Does it really eat at you that much that you can't ban me, after I destroy your short n dumpy ass? Too bad, so sad.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Dude - again.....

LoLz at Bigly Smellz.

No he doesnt.

Whatever you guys say about him can be turned right back on all of you because you have been active participants in the shit flinging and have instigated it rather than being civil on many occasions. I mean you guys were in here bashing me and I wasnt even posting in it.
they don't engage in civil debate because their points are shit and their intelligence is low

FACT
Does it really eat at you that much that you can't ban me, after I destroy your short n dumpy ass? Too bad, so sad.
If it did I would have kept SG running so I could watch you cry piss and moan every time I tossed you out on your ass now wouldn't I?

derp derp... not too well thought out response there, gimp

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
In all fairness I tend to make them cry. alot. Just like trump

so of course their opinion of me will be low.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Materialistic, shallow, BLACK hearted.

Absolutely nothing like you.

It's absolutely unfair to be shitty to someone until they start serving it back and judge them on while not even holding yourself to the same standard. Smh.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

It's absolutely unfair to be shitty to someone until they start serving it back and judge them on while not even holding yourself to the same standard. Smh.
Do you think I give a fuck what some dumpster rodent like Lotus thinks of me?

The wrenched cunt has proven to nearly everyone here what she really is

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Do you think I give a fuck what some dumpster rodent like Lotus thinks of me?

The wrenched cunt has proven to nearly everyone here what she really is

I know YOU dont. I get wore out on the constant trashing.

Plus the state of things has me disgusted and even scared on a weekly basis.

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
So anyway, here's this guy, Bigly Smellz
. who imagined that all that mattered in this life was material wealth
..so he set about acquiring a few trinkets
and actually thought that people would admire or envy him for that feeble accomplishment.

HaHAHaHa Hah Hah hah !
What a lametard.

..and then he spends all his time on a little out of the way message board
trying to convince himself that the people who are laughing at him are jellyous

when they are not.

..and the only person that is impressed with his "great works" is an STD infected slag ho.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
and actually thought that people would admire or envy him for that feeble accomplishment.

HaHAHaHa Hah Hah hah !
What a lametard.

when they are not.

..and the only person that is impressed with his "great works" is an STD infected slag ho.
Oh look, holigay put a couple of sentences together while livid with jealous rage

cute

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

HaHAHaHa Hah Hah hah !
What a lametard.

when they are not.

Oh look, holigay put a couple of sentences together while livid with jealous rage

cute

Wow. He is really foaming at the mouth today.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

HaHAHaHa Hah Hah hah !
What a lametard.

when they are not.

cute

that's cause he lives in a cardboard box within leaching range of a Mcdonalds wireless network

it's sad r eally

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

HaHAHaHa Hah Hah hah !
What a lametard.

when they are not.

cute

that's cause he lives in a cardboard box within leaching range of a Mcdonalds wireless network

it's sad r eally

They take classist jabs and then are mystified when the response is what it is.

It's like school bullies. Pushing people around but when someone fights back they are the bad guy.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

HaHAHaHa Hah Hah hah !
What a lametard.

when they are not.

cute

it's sad r eally

They take classist jabs and then are mystified when the response is what it is.

It's like school bullies. Pushing people around but when someone fights back they are the bad guy.
that's what happens when they try to hit you with their man purse and you respond by throwing them down a flight of stairs

sissies

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

HaHAHaHa Hah Hah hah !
What a lametard.

when they are not.

He has way money than you. You are a broke, bitter and sad fat betamale, who cross dresses while playing call of duty! You are a sick soy beta baby fisting scum!

No one respects you here. BIggys morning pressie is more worth than your family.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

HaHAHaHa Hah Hah hah !
What a lametard.

when they are not.

He has way money than you. You are a broke, bitter and sad fat betamale, who cross dresses while playing call of duty! You are a sick soy beta baby fisting scum!

No one respects you here. BIggys morning pressie is more worth than your family.
hahahahahaha

I take shits that are worth more than HOliday's heartbeat. this is so true :LOL3:

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned

HaHAHaHa Hah Hah hah !
What a lametard.

when they are not.

cute
.You know - you should take your magnificent wealth
. which people who are genuinely materially wealthy would snicker at

and share it with your one admirer.
.You could spend your days wallowing in substance abuse
and succumbing to socially transmitted diseases
.while the world looks on in pity. (pitytears smiley)

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

HaHAHaHa Hah Hah hah !
What a lametard.

when they are not.

cute
.You know - you should take your magnificent wealth
. which people who are genuinely materially wealthy would snicker at

and share it with your one admirer.
.You could spend your days wallowing in substance abuse
and succumbing to socially transmitted diseases
.while the world looks on in pity. (pitytears smiley)
Or I could just throw a couple of coins in your cup and continue laughing at your sordid lot in life instead

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

He big mad right now

Seems like it.

And YOU know I've gone very easy on them.....and they get absolutely rotten towards me.

I mean they TRY to degrade me and hurt my feelings. Too bad I dont have any.

I actually care about having civil conversations but these guys just attack. It's a norm for left wingers. They'll attack their own friends and family members.

Ever read the shit they say in their echo chambers? Gotdamn.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

He big mad right now

Seems like it.

And YOU know I've gone very easy on them.....and they get absolutely rotten towards me.

I mean they TRY to degrade me and hurt my feelings. Too bad I dont have any.

I actually care about having civil conversations but these guys just attack. It's a norm for left wingers. They'll attack their own friends and family members.

Ever read the shit they say in their echo chambers? Gotdamn.

They attack because they lack the intellectual fortitude to debate civilly based on the merits of their arguments

they're shallow idiots and can only project their hatred of self unto others

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Btw I never gave a shit about Bigs wealth ever. So no this "slag" isnt impressed with his money.

He could have been broke and struggling and not a thing would have changed my feelings for him at all. I never would have cared.

I'm much more impressed with how he accumulated his wealth than I'll ever be with his material assets. He is truly brilliant.

I think it's sad how people are about material things on these forums. There is always a lot of classist judging.

Just to be clear......Big is worthy of falling in love with. He doesnt need money to attract anyone. He is enough as a person.

So all that "Dove wants Big to rescue her and wants his money" is complete bullshit. If I had just wanted some idiot with money, I'm definately pretty enough and smart enough to have suckered a local and I certainly had opportunities. I've blown off men who had more than him. I'm not for sale.

Strangers on the boards care much more about Bigs wealth than I ever have. He could have gone totally broke and I would not have left him for anything.

So there. Continue foaming at the mouth because he is financially successful. But dont project that on me and pretend I give a fuck. I'm just proud of him.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I mean who is shallow here really?

When I first really started wanting him I had no idea where he was financially and I never have asked him.

Who makes a big deal out of his money here?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
H is your hostility because you cant get a woman to love you without money?

Is that it?

Is that why you call me an "std ridden slag" who is "impressed" with Bigs wealth instead of just the reality that I'm adorable, smart and tough as fuck and just impressed with him as a person?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
what makes me laugh the most is that these geriatric retards will screech, wail and moan about how they don't care about my financial success

Yet, look at the title of this thread and tell me if that's really true

people who don't care one way or another don't even acknowledge the matter at all.

enjoy those fishhooks tho you broke, impoverished old farts :LOL3: