I own multiple luxury cars a 6 bedroom luxury home, and I am obsessed with homosexual coupling. Who am I?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
65666453_1161670397354386_8457089990814334976_n.png

Closed doors. I vote for that!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
anyone else notice how angry these liberal spastics are on the fourth of July?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I see the brainiac squad is equating a value system with parades performing sex acts in front of children and suing people to participate in their sexual choices again.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Who am I? I am over Two Billion in Saudi Cash!
Site Supporter ☠️
Took the Lambo out for some fresh air this morning, too much fun!

2-1-1.jpg

#blessed #jesuslikesmebest #bidensdowjonesisbestdowjones

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
I was under the impression that him and Swallowscockallday lived in the same LGBT retirement home.
I know him and Peaches sucked cock together in the Navy while they hid behind a bush as real soldiers fought to defend this great country

You fucking kill me :LOL3:

Isnt he brilliant?

Intelligent for sure!!!! He has me laughing so hard sometimes I piss myself a little.....that's bad....lmao.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I was under the impression that him and Swallowscockallday lived in the same LGBT retirement home.
I know him and Peaches sucked cock together in the Navy while they hid behind a bush as real soldiers fought to defend this great country

Isnt he brilliant?

Intelligent for sure!!!! He has me laughing so hard sometimes I piss myself a little.....that's bad....lmao.

The best is how loud he laughs. He will suddenly bust out laughing so hard and loud .....its great lol

He is hilarious. It's too bad the leftist only care about his money.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Isnt he brilliant?

The best is how loud he laughs. He will suddenly bust out laughing so hard and loud .....its great lol

He is hilarious. It's too bad the leftist only care about his money.

Bingo

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
He was only explaining that you’re a mental midget as well.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Isnt he brilliant?

How is his hatred intelligent? He's just an angry, hate-filled moron who never runs out of insults. The epitome of dumb cuck humor.

But, wait, it's you calling him intelligent.

Never mind.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Isnt he brilliant?

How is his hatred intelligent? He's just an angry, hate-filled moron who never runs out of insults. The epitome of dumb cuck humor.

Never mind.
nothing like saying someone isn't intelligent because they insult others and then go on to insult the very person you are talking to in the same breath.

you truly are the dumbest cunt ever to infect a forum

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Who am I? I am over Two Billion in Saudi Cash!
Site Supporter ☠️

Isnt he brilliant?

Never mind.
nothing like saying someone isn't intelligent because they insult others and then go on to insult the very person you are talking to in the same breath.

you truly are the dumbest cunt ever to infect a forum
^^^And he's not the least aware of the self pwnge. Grab a step ladder Sparky, catch that irony!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Isnt he brilliant?

Never mind.

Says a woman who consistently insults anyone who questions or challenges her stances and openly states people who disagree with her are dumb.

Who told you guys you were better than other people? Because you really have no problem judging the intelligence of others.

Yet you NEVER can deal with any sort of challenge of your opinions without getting nasty.

And you actually complain when people you address like shit are mean to you guys.

I mean if you are confused why people trash you guys......your intelligence isnt as impressive as you like to believe it is. Even a 5 year old can understand "treat others how you'd like to be treated".