I own multiple luxury cars a 6 bedroom luxury home, and I am obsessed with homosexual coupling. Who am I?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
H is your hostility because you cant get a woman to love you without money?

Is that it?

Is that why you call me an "std ridden slag" who is "impressed" with Bigs wealth instead of just the reality that I'm adorable, smart and tough as fuck and just impressed with him as a person?
I don't think even with money he could get a woman to love him

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
....but dove, you cant be impressed with Big as a person cause he made admin's water break

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Is that it?

Is that why you call me an "std ridden slag" who is "impressed" with Bigs wealth instead of just the reality that I'm adorable, smart and tough as fuck and just impressed with him as a person?

Definately not someone like me. I'm nowhere near tame enough to pretend or act a certain way for a man just over something like money.

I have way too many strong opinions lol.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Is that it?

Definately not someone like me. I'm nowhere near tame enough to pretend or act a certain way for a man just over something like money.

I have way too many strong opinions lol.
nearly 10 pages of liberal tears and growing

can you imagine what my trophy thread at CBT looks like?

A biblical tower of babel and butthurt anyone?

lmao

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
what makes me laugh the most is that these geriatric retards will screech, wail and moan about how they don't care about my financial success

Yet, look at the title of this thread and tell me if that's really true

people who don't care one way or another don't even acknowledge the matter at all.

enjoy those fishhooks tho you broke, impoverished old farts :LOL3:

They had no issue calling you a broke bum before you started rubbing their faces in it lol.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
what makes me laugh the most is that these geriatric retards will screech, wail and moan about how they don't care about my financial success

people who don't care one way or another don't even acknowledge the matter at all.

They had no issue calling you a broke bum before you started rubbing their faces in it lol.
remember how they gobbled up the whole cab driver thing started by flynn?

they seemed a bit more mentally stable when they believed I drove a cab for minimum wage

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

remember how they gobbled up the whole cab driver thing started by flynn?

they seemed a bit more mentally stable when they believed I drove a cab for minimum wage

It's because left wingers are classist. They just try hard to pretend they are not.

It's like that soft bigotry with the poor/working and then hatred of people with money that DONT agree with their politics.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
^^^^^..and the wound licking and comforting reach arounds go on and on. LoLz ^^^^^
Yep

Why are you dragging my recovery?

Seriously.... why are you idiots dragging ME into your bullshit with him?

You ever kick a heroin habit, you sniveling weakling?

sniveling weakling :LOL3: :LOL3:

The selfless, nonjudgemental warriors for the underdogs.

Slamming my recovery. I have 8 years clean. Calling me stupid because I speak on my own behalf. Calling me a "slag ho" because they are sex positive, open minded thinking people. Or because they know I wont fuck them....who knows.

I feel the support, truly.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
meanwhile the average person is paying more than double for gas, lumber and many other commodities and elites like Jeff Bezos have never been richer.

Interesting

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
meanwhile the average person is paying more than double for gas, lumber and many other commodities and elites like Jeff Bezos have never been richer.

Interesting

Yep. Exactly. And a lot of people lost their jobs and their businesses were destroyed. With lock downs AND riots. But they claim to be for the little guy.

Up until the little guy tells them the policies they support make things worse and that we dont want bigger government. Then they hate you.

Who the fuck do they think "right wingers" are? Or "cons"? Mostly working and middle class families.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Interesting

Yep. Exactly. And a lot of people lost their jobs and their businesses were destroyed. With lock downs AND riots. But they claim to be for the little guy.

Up until the little guy tells them the policies they support make things worse and that we dont want bigger government. Then they hate you.

Who the fuck do they think "right wingers" are? Or "cons"? Mostly working and middle class families.
you have to understand something about bums like Holiday and Admin... they are societal leeches living off government handouts

so as long as the govrenement keeps parasites like them on the tit they'll simply adore the govrenement. They could give a shit what happens to working class people because, well, they themselves have never been working class people

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
....and ooooooon it goes.....

And on and on and on. Even if he went broke. I'll harbor a thing for him until I'm dead.

Does that make you mad?

It comes up often. Almost like people are mad or have a delusion that I'm embarrassed about it or some insecure sniveling weakling.

I'm not :D

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Interesting

you have to understand something about bums like Holiday and Admin... they are societal leeches living off government handouts

so as long as the govrenement keeps parasites like them on the tit they'll simply adore the govrenement. They could give a shit what happens to working class people because, well, they themselves have never been working class people

See I dont take shit from the government....so I wish they'd stop taking shit from me.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Hey dove.. do you remember how holiday wept uncontrollably when I banned admin for spamming the first time?

it's like he honestly believed they'd never be in a warm embrace again

it was hysterical

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Hey dove.. do you remember how holiday wept uncontrollably when I banned admin for spamming the first time?

it's like he honestly believed they'd never be in a warm embrace again

it was hysterical

He is basking in the glow of hategasm by quoting himself and pretending we are soooobbbiinnggg

Lulz the fuck.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
In all seriousness tho. Lets all be mindful of the fact that admin and holiday are a loving couple and respect that

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Who am I? I am over Two Billion in Saudi Cash!
Site Supporter ☠️
65666453_1161670397354386_8457089990814334976_n.png