I repeat, no Transsexuals were involved in the molestation of this child.

senior penor

Factory Bastard
Are you forgetting something, Aidsman?

Coach 'groomed' Doe before escalating his conduct​

This is how pedos escalate shit. they convince their victims what they are doing is right and isolate them from their support network or people who actually care about them in their lives.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
No wonder pedos hide behind the LGBTQ skirt. 2 feathers of the same bird.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
Shit Ton Ignored Content*

The Trans R Bad Ignore-activists must have had the big tizzy.

:daFuq4: :Triggered::Dickhead:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Fagmin logic;

Finds a story reporting on a sexual assault which doesn't involve anyone who identifies with the LGBT movment.

Therefore absolutely nothing is wrong with grown men in drag costumes promoting gay propaganda to kids!!!

What a thoroughly disingeneous pervert that guy is.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Shit Ton Ignored Content*

The Trans R Bad Ignore-activists must have had the big tizzy.

:daFuq4: :Triggered::Dickhead:

So your educated pea brain cannot process any information and pointing out that letting males "self identify" as women and enter womens spaces is horrifically bad for women and girls and causing harm is way too fucking complicated for you?

You cant only handle "this is bad!!....other thing good!!"

So women, girls and gay people have to suffer because educated and intelligent people cannot process nuance and info.

You just dont care what happens to women and girls.

When it comes down to it since you anti women people dont want to understand the problem and just want nothing but harm and hate, peoples daughters and wives are gonna take priority and if you wanna make it "hur der trans people bad" than so fucking be it. Absolutely no one cares this much about trans people where they are willing to let their loved ones be harmed.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I don't understand why there are "sides" on this issue. No child, of either gender, should be preyed upon for some sick perv's sexual gratification. Ever.

There shouldn't be finger pointing to anyone other than the perverts themselves and anyone who shields them.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
How is he shielding them? Does he have personal information he's withholding that could prove problematic for the molestor?

Is he giving them money for their defense? Is he holding events to fundraise for their legal fees?

What is he doing to "shield" anyone?
I'm sorry you're too stupid to understand what he posts

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
Aidsmin is
kWTy0UC.png

Getting any good dick pics Junior?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I don't understand why there are "sides" on this issue. No child, of either gender, should be preyed upon for some sick perv's sexual gratification. Ever.

There shouldn't be finger pointing to anyone other than the perverts themselves and anyone who shields them.

And we should keep female spaces rooted in biology and protected. Since violence against women is easily predicted.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
How is he shielding them? Does he have personal information he's withholding that could prove problematic for the molestor?

Is he giving them money for their defense? Is he holding events to fundraise for their legal fees?

What is he doing to "shield" anyone?
You're being willfully ignorant as usual, Aidsman bends over backwards to downplay and gloss over PLEASE ASS BOX ME! committed by trannies and other members of the LGBT community.