Does/Will History Repeat Itself?

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Before He Rose to Power, Adolf Hitler Staged a Coup and Went to Prison​

In 1923, a decade before he became Germany’s chancellor, 34-year-old Adolf Hitler slipped into a beer hall in Munich, where he would make his first clumsy, fledgling grasps at power.

A crowd of around 3,000 had gathered at the Bürgerbräukeller beer hall to hear
, the Bavarian state commissioner, give a speech. As they listened, hundreds of members of Hitler’s SA, the paramilitary group known as the
, surrounded the venue. Hitler—then the leader of the nascent Nazi Party—paced inside the foyer, waiting for his big moment.

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
What’s the big deal with dehumanizing and calling fellow Americans vermin?
You know.....you're right....imagine someone calling a large swath of American citizens......not your political opponents.......but everyday folk that pay for everything in this country.......Deplorables. That that same piece of human excrement fancied being President of the USA! Can you imagine that?

I thought it odd when that same person years and years ago called young black men "Superpredetors" ........who would make such a broad-brush label of a generation of black men? But now.....Deplorables?

Ahhhh Killary would with no reservations wouldn't she.

You know the whole thing about Killary making her racist labeling, and Bill building all those prisons to house the young black males Killary was talking about.......you know......with the Clinton Crime bill .........just amazed me with regards to acceptence they get from the black community. I mean my black brother in law would throat Bills cock while being pegged by Killary he is so enamored by them. He's done work FOC for the Clinton Foundation........while his black brotgers and sisters waste away in the prisons Bill built.......

Sad!

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
You know.....you're right....imagine someone calling a large swath of American citizens......not your political opponents.......but everyday folk that pay for everything in this country.......Deplorables. That that same piece of human excrement fancied being President of the USA! Can you imagine that?

I thought it odd when that same person years and years ago called young black men "Superpredetors" ........who would make such a broad-brush label of a generation of black men? But now.....Deplorables?

You know the whole thing about Killary making her racist labeling, and Bill building all those prisons to house the young black males Killary was talking about.......you know......with the Clinton Crime bill .........just amazed me with regards to acceptence they get from the black community. I mean my black brother in law would throat Bills cock while being pegged by Killary he is so enamored by them. He's done work FOC for the Clinton Foundation........while his black brotgers and sisters waste away in the prisons Bill built.......

Sad!
You have a very active imagination, have you looked into becoming a loon on social media?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Sad!
Because you posted this, it’s true? I don’t believe you.

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
You have a very active imagination, have you looked into becoming a loon on social media?
Do you need me to show you where these instances occurred? How old are you. Have you paid attention, or were you not taught about what the Clinton Administration did to devastate black communities.

Here is a little lesson

Google is your friend.......expand your mind

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Do you need me to show you where these instances occurred? How old are you. Have you paid attention, or were you not taught about what the Clinton Administration did to devastate black communities.

Here is a little lesson

Google is your friend.......expand your mind
Hey Atomic Prune, do you remember hearing about "Iran/Contra" back in the day, what was that all about?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Here you are…..spoon fed to you fool

TLDR

06shooter1-superJumbo.jpg

For the lack of a baby eating factory basement in a DC Pizza Parlor, this hard working dad from North Carolina woulda been a hero, he could've been somebody! Instead he's one more stooge in jail for Donnie.

Last edited:

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
Holy Fuck you are deranged………sleep well in your dillusions
But you do you and give the racist Killary and slave master Bill a pass…….just like other Liberal Cucks……so eager to please their owners…….they own you…….you have no choice do you?

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
Another champion of referring to fellow Americans with dignity and respect.

Again……..I’m here to enlighten the Liberal Slaves here to help them shed their bonds of ignorance and the lies they have been indoctrinated with

You’re welcome

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
What a political whore…….at unease with bussing black kids but voting for it despite the trouble he got from his “Liberal friends”

“If you think I’m in trouble with you people,”
seeking to assure the crowd that he was on their side, “you ought to hear what my liberal friends are telling me.”

Rotten Liberals

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
@Admin.

Ahhhh, that reminds me of the folks that reply with YT videos at the Yellow Bullet when they can’t put an intelligent thought together……..they post a YT video that makes sense to them…….but I don’t watch videos………use your words cuck.