I repeat, no Transsexuals were involved in the molestation of this child.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
No trans predators were involved here either. Just democrats in blue culture areas covering for abusers for years and years as always. I personally know one of these survivors.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I hope if I get raped again it's in a red state so I have a shot at justice. There is NONE in my state.

Also..Admin....this doesnt cancel out all the assaults that occur directly due to allowing MALES in female spaces.

Did that sex offense involve a penis? Because that's the common thread.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
No trans committed a crime here?

I’m sold. Advance queer studies in grades k thru 3rd. It’s essential

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
No trans committed a crime here?

I’m sold. Advance queer studies in grades k thru 3rd. It’s essential

No muslims were involved either. Must mean muslims dont rape.

No catholic priests were involved. So that must mean we can trust catholic priests to be alone with our children.

The list could go on.

I'm glad that there is a man here who can tell women what we should and shouldnt be afraid or concerned about and what rights and protections we need. He doesnt have to listen to the millions of stupid women who really dont want males with dicks in our spaces.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
No muslims were involved either. Must mean muslims dont rape.

No catholic priests were involved. So that must mean we can trust catholic priests to be alone with our children.

The list could go on.

I'm glad that there is a man here who can tell women what we should and shouldnt be afraid or concerned about and what rights and protections we need. He doesnt have to listen to the millions of stupid women who really dont want males with dicks in our spaces.
And let’s not forget they don’t fly planes into buildings either

Just felt the need to clear up that running lie which has been oversold for nearly 22 years now

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It's both sick and scary that people would be so flippant and dismissive with the safety and rights of people they pretend to care about.

These "educated and intelligent" people who are clearly so much better than the rest of us. They cannot or will not have a reasonable discussion about rape and protecting women and girls.

What is Admin even saying here? That the minute someone decides to identify as the opposite sex they are no longer a threat? That everyone except trannies rape?

They come with a these reasons why legally allowing men to self identify as women and enter womens spaces is dangerous and bad for women and girls.....and use them as arguments FOR allowing it. And he completely ignores every case, every example that has been shown that shows this puts women and girls in danger.

There are male rapists and murderers who are now claiming to identity as women so they can be transferred to womens prisons. And they get transferred. Women are being chased out of shelters for women. Women are being assaulted in locker rooms and restrooms. TRAs openly call for violence and rape of women and girls. Incels are now transing so they can come into our spaces and try living as women.

Yeah none of that matters. I need to shut up and let my daughters rights and protections go because those rights and protections are bigotry now and if something happens to them on well, right? Better make sure we use the right pronouns in court.

And now women are even afraid to report harrassment and assault because they dont want these abusers sent to womens prisons where they will be able to rape abuse even more vulnerable women.

Why should these asshole care? As long as women can get abortions all is good.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
It's both sick and scary that people would be so flippant and dismissive with the safety and rights of people they pretend to care about.

These "educated and intelligent" people who are clearly so much better than the rest of us. They cannot or will not have a reasonable discussion about rape and protecting women and girls.

What is Admin even saying here? That the minute someone decides to identify as the opposite sex they are no longer a threat? That everyone except trannies rape?

They come with a these reasons why legally allowing men to self identify as women and enter womens spaces is dangerous and bad for women and girls.....and use them as arguments FOR allowing it. And he completely ignores every case, every example that has been shown that shows this puts women and girls in danger.

There are male rapists and murderers who are now claiming to identity as women so they can be transferred to womens prisons. And they get transferred. Women are being chased out of shelters for women. Women are being assaulted in locker rooms and restrooms. TRAs openly call for violence and rape of women and girls. Incels are now transing so they can come into our spaces and try living as women.

Yeah none of that matters. I need to shut up and let my daughters rights and protections go because those rights and protections are bigotry now and if something happens to them on well, right? Better make sure we use the right pronouns in court.

And now women are even afraid to report harrassment and assault because they dont want these abusers sent to womens prisons where they will be able to rape abuse even more vulnerable women.

Why should these asshole care? As long as women can get abortions all is good.
I think what admin is trying to tell us is that grown man peepee just isn’t doing it for him the way it used to and he’s hoping the age of consent gets knocked down to around 10. Maybe under

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I can keep going, Admin. This is just some. So here is some rape, assault, molestation and violence commited by trannies.

Turns out, male patterned violence doesnt change just because a man "identifies" as a woman. He is still very capable of crimes against women.

Which is why women fought for rights and protections based on our BIOLOGY. Not some concept of "gender". So why do you support forcing this on millions and millions of women all over the western world who do NOT want to be forced to share vulnerable spaces with in tact MALES who CAN easily over power and rape? Why would you support providing this loop hole for predators and sex offenders to have easy access to women and girls by saying magic words?

Is all this made up? Is this "cons" lying? It's all one great big conspiracy JUST to hate on "marginalized" people?(men).

Just because YOUR chosen media outlets refuse to report on any of this it isnt really happening right?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
HcT8LFD.png

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Dove must be really bored reading that dipshit emo sissy’s cockdrip drool.

I keep that fag muppet for a reason

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Oh another

I think that's the perfect thing to post next to all these crimes against girls commited by your precious "marginalized" people that you think womens rights and protects need to be tossed away for.

Tell me what other marginalized group has that power, pull and influence to literally just destroy the rights and protections of half the population?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Yeah dove is bored

I’d rather watch grass grow that read an aidsmin post

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Admin says that because males rape....we should allow males to identify as women and come into our spaces because one they say they use "she/her" pronouns they are no longer a threat and never hurt anyone.

Admin wants to elevate the voices of children....unless they were brutalized by a leftard or a tranny.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Yeah dove is bored

I’d rather watch grass grow that read an aidsmin post

I'm just helping him out because he cant find any molestations ot rapes involving males who claim to be women.

He clearly cares a lot about the safety of children. So....I'm just giving info. I cant make him understand it though.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Maybe Admin has another snappy meme to share that shows how dumb and worthless he thinks women are and how stupid our safety and concerns are.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You might as well be showing sunlight to a vampire, dove

Well maybe Oak can come in and say if women are concerned or afraid they shouldnt use female facilities.

Or say that women and girls who get hurt shouldnt have been in those facilities to begin with.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Well maybe Oak can come in and say if women are concerned or afraid they shouldnt use female facilities.

Or say that women and girls who get hurt shouldnt have been in those facilities to begin with.
If it hasn’t happened to her it’s of no concern in the whole universe