To repeat history...

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Gotta love the way dumb libs want communism until they get communism

for fucks sake how many times does this form of gov have to fail before these morons get it?
There's no fukin limit. Anyone who espouses leftist views should be ripped limb from limb.

That's what democracy is all about in the eyes of the right: political violence.

Really?

Who has been burning whole cities lately?

Who has been releasing criminals with dozens of offenses back on the streets?

Who has been inciting riots and pillaging of stores?

Who keeps sticking their fingers into the slavery scars to have political fodder?

The left operates on the premise that they can't do anything bad because they're fighting for the "greater good".

Greater good for who? Who's going to benefit from all of this? Do you really think the elite gives a shit about right or left?

All they want is to get rid of all of us to "save the planet". When they needed the labor, they told the people to have as many babies as they wanted to work for them.

Now that technology has made people "obsolete", they say we're destroying the planet and plan to destroy us instead.

And it's the LEFT enabling them to do so.

A small minority of fucktards.

However, there is no mainstream left leaning individual calling for political violence and threatening a civil war.

I don't understand how the right cannot see that.

Top of my head, I've seen BLM leaders calling for that and Maxine Walters too.

Again, not mainstream. Maxine Waters has not called for violence, but she has called for disruption.

You need to show like for like. Not disparate expressions and calling them like.
Lyin bitch.

Go fuck whatever it is you need to fuck to expel all your rage, homo.
Dont be a stupid bitch and you wont get the rage, bitch.

Your rage is your responsibility, loser
Yea? I called you a stupid bitch.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

for fucks sake how many times does this form of gov have to fail before these morons get it?
There's no fukin limit. Anyone who espouses leftist views should be ripped limb from limb.

That's what democracy is all about in the eyes of the right: political violence.

Really?

Who keeps sticking their fingers into the slavery scars to have political fodder?

The left operates on the premise that they can't do anything bad because they're fighting for the "greater good".

Greater good for who? Who's going to benefit from all of this? Do you really think the elite gives a shit about right or left?

All they want is to get rid of all of us to "save the planet". When they needed the labor, they told the people to have as many babies as they wanted to work for them.

Now that technology has made people "obsolete", they say we're destroying the planet and plan to destroy us instead.

However, there is no mainstream left leaning individual calling for political violence and threatening a civil war.

Again, not mainstream. Maxine Waters has not called for violence, but she has called for disruption.

You need to show like for like. Not disparate expressions and calling them like.
Lyin bitch.

I've said the same about you many times yet here you are, liking nothing great and being a spanner...
W0kpLxH.jpg

He's a major rageaholic.

All the "wealthy" fuckers are...
LOL! Bitch so spun up, she's suckin hitler minion dik! PWN3D!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Really?

Lyin bitch.

Your rage is your responsibility, loser
Yea? I called you a stupid bitch.

IDGAF what a corngobbler calls me, faggit!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Really?

Lyin bitch.

I've said the same about you many times yet here you are, liking nothing great and being a spanner...
W0kpLxH.jpg

He's a major rageaholic.

Even that hitler minion is more human than you, faggit!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Some people are so stupid that irony escapes them altogether. I don't understand that kind of stupidity. I wonder if it hurts.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Really?

Lyin bitch.

W0kpLxH.jpg

He's a major rageaholic.

Even that hitler minion is more human than you, faggit!
Sure thing, bitch.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The communists losers love to flood the internet spreading their failed murderous authoritaroan ideology. They are generally losers without jobs so they have tons of free time to edit Wikipedia articles and consider that a great "information operation". Therefore they javelin to make sure all the mass killings and genocides committed by communists have to disappear and not be remembered.

They would have done better just getting fucking jobs.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The communists losers love to flood the internet spreading their failed murderous authoritaroan ideology. They are generally losers without jobs so they have tons of free time to edit Wikipedia articles and consider that a great "information operation". Therefore they javelin to make sure all the mass killings and genocides committed by communists have to disappear and not be remembered.

They would have done better just getting fucking jobs.

They already take to the streets under the guise of "socail justice" protests to destroy communities and small businesses and terrorize innocent people. Beating and killing people. Punching elderly businesses owners. Using threats and intimidation for political reasons.

They are domestic terrorists. Authoritarians.

It's like these stupid ass financially stable white leftists have no idea how badly this would impact them as well. And they are the only ones who deserve it.

Useful idiots helping to build their own gulags.