To repeat history...

OP
OP
RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Gotta love the way dumb libs want communism until they get communism

for fucks sake how many times does this form of gov have to fail before these morons get it?
There's no fukin limit. Anyone who espouses leftist views should be ripped limb from limb.

That's what democracy is all about in the eyes of the right: political violence.

Really?

Who has been burning whole cities lately?

Who has been releasing criminals with dozens of offenses back on the streets?

Who has been inciting riots and pillaging of stores?

Who keeps sticking their fingers into the slavery scars to have political fodder?

The left operates on the premise that they can't do anything bad because they're fighting for the "greater good".

Greater good for who? Who's going to benefit from all of this? Do you really think the elite gives a shit about right or left?

All they want is to get rid of all of us to "save the planet". When they needed the labor, they told the people to have as many babies as they wanted to work for them.

Now that technology has made people "obsolete", they say we're destroying the planet and plan to destroy us instead.

And it's the LEFT enabling them to do so.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

for fucks sake how many times does this form of gov have to fail before these morons get it?
There's no fukin limit. Anyone who espouses leftist views should be ripped limb from limb.

That's what democracy is all about in the eyes of the right: political violence.

Really?

Who keeps sticking their fingers into the slavery scars to have political fodder?

The left operates on the premise that they can't do anything bad because they're fighting for the "greater good".

Greater good for who? Who's going to benefit from all of this? Do you really think the elite gives a shit about right or left?

All they want is to get rid of all of us to "save the planet". When they needed the labor, they told the people to have as many babies as they wanted to work for them.

Now that technology has made people "obsolete", they say we're destroying the planet and plan to destroy us instead.

100%

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Surely I can't be the only one who feels like slapping Murdock with a wet kipper after reading her nonsense...

Communism has claimed more lives than any other ideology in existence. Presumably she's never heard of the Holodomor, because her woke SJW friends in Commiefornia never mention it. They're all too busy virtue signalling and worshipping BLM.
Yes, she's a stupid bimbo.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Really?

A small minority of fucktards.

However, there is no mainstream left leaning individual calling for political violence and threatening a civil war.

I don't understand how the right cannot see that.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Really?

However, there is no mainstream left leaning individual calling for political violence and threatening a civil war.

You cunts just did it yesterday over the SCOTUS. PWN3D!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Really?

Link?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Really?

Link?
Fuk off cunt. Look it up yourself! Sen. Jeanne Shaheen, D-N.H

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Really?

Link?

Your point to prove. One person doesn't speak for the entire party, fucktard.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Really?

Link?

Your point to prove. One person doesn't speak for the entire party, fucktard.
Whatever it takes to wiggle out of the corner YOU put yourself in, right bitch?

OP
OP
RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️

Really?

Top of my head, I've seen BLM leaders calling for that and Maxine Walters too.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Really?

Dont bother. You could post dozens of videos of her peepoe making threats and she'd make excuses. I have the link on Sen. Jeanne Shaheen, D-N.H open but fuk that cunt. Its a waste to engage her in a civil manner. Just for shits and grins tho, I'll PM it to you.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Really?

Again, not mainstream. Maxine Waters has not called for violence, but she has called for disruption.

You need to show like for like. Not disparate expressions and calling them like.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Really?

Dont bother. You could post dozens of videos of her peepoe making threats and she'd make excuses. I have the link on Sen. Jeanne Shaheen, D-N.H open but fuk that cunt. Its a waste to engage her in a civil manner. Just for shits and grins tho, I'll PM it to you.

You're uncivil because you're a piece of shit, end of...

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Really?

Again, not mainstream. Maxine Waters has not called for violence, but she has called for disruption.

You need to show like for like. Not disparate expressions and calling them like.
Lyin bitch.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Really?

Lyin bitch.

Go fuck whatever it is you need to fuck to expel all your rage, homo.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Really?

Lyin bitch.

Dont be a stupid bitch and you wont get the rage, bitch.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Really?

Lyin bitch.

I've said the same about you many times yet here you are, liking nothing great and being a spanner...
W0kpLxH.jpg

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Really?

Lyin bitch.

I've said the same about you many times yet here you are, liking nothing great and being a spanner...
W0kpLxH.jpg
Is that the jew doc that gave you the jab, cunt? PWN3D!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Really?

Lyin bitch.

Your rage is your responsibility, loser

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Really?

Lyin bitch.

W0kpLxH.jpg

He's a major rageaholic.

All the "wealthy" fuckers are...

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Really?

Lyin bitch.

W0kpLxH.jpg

He's a major rageaholic.

All the "wealthy" fuckers are...
Ahhh he's alright when he's sleeping...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Surely I can't be the only one who feels like slapping Murdock with a wet kipper after reading her nonsense...

Communism has claimed more lives than any other ideology in existence. Presumably she's never heard of the Holodomor, because her woke SJW friends in Commiefornia never mention it. They're all too busy virtue signalling and worshipping BLM.

Nope you are not.

So dumb they are dangerous and they think they know better than everyone else. They legit think they know what's best for others more than others do.

And its infuriating. They have no respect or grasp of individual rights and liberties. Arrogant and ignorant collectivists.

Just exactly like EVERY other authoritarian movement in human history.

With all these actual examples they dont even have the excuse ignorance. They legit see it all as "pro capitalist" or white supremacists propaganda to keep the poor poor and people "oppressed". They have no fucking clue what real oppression is....and they are fighting for it.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Really?

Falling on deaf ears. If you dont echo their narcissistic delusions back to them they think you are dumb or "misinformed". Its like the gaslighting Olympics.

They only violent people in the country are the leftists and then they have the psychotic audacity to call innocent people DEFENDING themselves from leftwing violence "teh right extremists".

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Really?

Falling on deaf ears. If you dont echo their narcissistic delusions back to them they think you are dumb or "misinformed". Its like the gaslighting Olympics.
Now for some comic relief…as teenagers we used to ignite our farts and call that gaslighting.

zach-light.gif

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
"Blue Angels"

A lotta fun.

Just do not try them around someone like The Leaker. She is so full of shit that she is constantly leaking dangerous amounts of methane.