"I see an ugly grey boat, and I want it painted Gold"

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah, lets spend billions more on removing monuments and changing road signs and changing school names. That will really help homeless people in the streets.

I can think of COUNTLESS ways these fuckers are just making it rain with our money, but its all spent on bullshit!!!
the WASHINGTON post sez the George WASHINGTON name needs to be stricken from the school name.. cuz, yoo noe, WASHINGTON is raycist!!!!!

lmao -- you can't make this type of liberal self pwnage up :LOL3:
Have you talked to a surgeon about your misshapen skull?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Yeah, lets spend billions more on removing monuments and changing road signs and changing school names. That will really help homeless people in the streets.

I can think of COUNTLESS ways these fuckers are just making it rain with our money, but its all spent on bullshit!!!
the WASHINGTON post sez the George WASHINGTON name needs to be stricken from the school name.. cuz, yoo noe, WASHINGTON is raycist!!!!!

So you need a tampon to stop all this bleeding, noodles?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Pay attention Chubby, you just might learn something.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Stop sucking dick, you might just become a man

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

you-look-like-you-suck-a-lot-of-dick-with-27650184.png

THAT ONES GOING TO LEAVE A MARK FOR SURE.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Gas is at 4.59 a gallon and average American's are tethering the line of poverty but THIS is news to these spastic TDS muppets

And steaks.

And how dumb people are for removing their support of a sex abuser after finding out he was a sex abuse.

We are stoopy dumbz who should support Democrat sex abusers and continue to vote for them even after finding out they are sex abusers. Because it's how we save democracy. The stakes are high.

The complete disregard and contempt for ordinary people is amazing.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Personally, I like grey, it reminds me of the South. Never really cared for gold.

:Confederacy::Confederacy::Confederacy:

And @Dove , you say these steaks are high, how many mg's of THC we talking, I might be interested.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
"The steaks are high, and so am I! Its in the air toni-i-i-ght!!!"

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

:Awesomeness: Looks like Stubby changed up some. The perverted act… Still the same.