"I see an ugly grey boat, and I want it painted Gold"

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
This is the $13 billion US Navy aircraft carrier Trump constantly complained looked 'really bad,' according to his former defense chief

"Mark, can't we paint it in a shiny gold, just like my Toilet" "Uh, that would be a No, Mr President"

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Gas is at 4.59 a gallon and average American's are tethering the line of poverty but THIS is news to these spastic TDS muppets

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Gas is at 4.59 a gallon and average American's are tethering the line of poverty but THIS is news to these spastic TDS muppets
Gas is $4.59 and Republicans have sprung into action banning books and launching war against Mickey Mouse.
Democrats control the executive branch and legislative branches... dummy

put the tampon back up your ass

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Gas is $4.59 and Republicans have sprung into action banning books and launching war against Mickey Mouse.

Definitely needs more tanning.

6d3ext.jpg

Time to man up Pauncho Peanut Husk.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Definitely needs more tanning.

6d3ext.jpg

Time to man up Pauncho Peanut Husk.
^^^ when presented with facts admong turns to thinking about his favorite comfort food. COCK!

that faggot

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Republicans dont control jack or shit in government right now except for having the ability to remove your forcing federal abortion policy on the entire country. Enjoy! PWN3D!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Republicans dont control jack or shit in government right now except for having the ability to remove your forcing federal abortion policy on the entire country. Enjoy! PWN3D!
not that admong would have been aware of any of that since he's always too busy sucking dick in a mens toilet to follow

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Yeah, lets spend billions more on removing monuments and changing road signs and changing school names. That will really help homeless people in the streets.

I can think of COUNTLESS ways these fuckers are just making it rain with our money, but its all spent on bullshit!!!

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
not that admong would have been aware of any of that since he's always too busy sucking dick in a mens toilet to follow
tissues-sneeze.gif

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah, lets spend billions more on removing monuments and changing road signs and changing school names. That will really help homeless people in the streets.

I can think of COUNTLESS ways these fuckers are just making it rain with our money, but its all spent on bullshit!!!
You mean like big beautiful border walls that blow over in the wind, and are easier to climb than ever? And let us not forget,

SPACE FORCE!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You mean like big beautiful border walls that blow over in the wind, and are easier to climb than ever? And let us not forget,

SPACE FORCE!
Illegals cross where there arent any walls because libtards prevented the entire wall from being built. Dont worry tho, Trump will build much more after his 3rd Presidential Win!!!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

the WASHINGTON post sez the George WASHINGTON name needs to be stricken from the school name.. cuz, yoo noe, WASHINGTON is raycist!!!!!

lmao -- you can't make this type of liberal self pwnage up :LOL3:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Btw, would someone please paint that boat pink so that Admong stops bleeding all over the place already?

It's not like it's any kind of secret that navy bois are all faggots who like pink anyways... seriously

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

SPACE FORCE!

I was against Space Force, we all know the Earth is flat by now.

And dont get me started on the wall. I was actually against it, cause I feared it would be used against us one day.

BUT, you cant go blaming Trump on the wall. They barely gave him any money towards it, and bitched about that. Then Ukraine gets 10x's the amount of money our wall got recently.

I remember seeing early models of various wall designs. Kinda hard to buy a good meal on limited funds, so you have to settle with Maruchan noodles and canned tuna.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

the WASHINGTON post sez the George WASHINGTON name needs to be stricken from the school name.. cuz, yoo noe, WASHINGTON is raycist!!!!!

You dont see them throwing away $1 bills though. Still in their pockets, BET!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

SPACE FORCE!
Illegals cross where there arent any walls because libtards prevented the entire wall from being built. Dont worry tho, Trump will build much more after his 3rd Presidential Win!!!
Don't you just love it when liberals highlight their own failure when they talk about the ineffectiveness of a wall they prevented from being completed?

It's like watching someone scream and howl that a home isn't livable after stopping construction after the wood framing

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Them ones are important brah

throwing-money-stripper.gif

mannnnnnn, look at her ass go

I'm hungry now

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

SPACE FORCE!
Don't you just love it when liberals highlight their own failure when they talk about the ineffectiveness of a wall they prevented from being completed?

It's like watching someone scream and howl that a home isn't livable after stopping construction after the wood framing
Or crying about oil companies gouging after preventing pipelines and drilling!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

I'm hungry now

Just look at all that racism being thrown on her ass! Dont they know George was a slave owner!

lol

Man, I use to take $2 bills for the fine ladies. They LOVED those!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I'm hungry now

Just look at all that racism being thrown on her ass! Dont they know George was a slave owner!

lol

LOL! Did they call you $2 Blazor?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I'm hungry now

lol

I know right!!!!!!

By her own peeepoles too

and afterwards they even make her collect them !!!!!!

strip clubs are RAYCIST!!!!!!!!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
DO you think anyone slips admong a Georgy after he's done sucking their cock at the gloryhole? :Popcorn: :Popcorn:

asking for a friend, of course

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

I'm hungry now

lol

LOL! Did they call you $2 Blazor?

Lol they did!!!! "The two dollar bill guy" lolol.

Even the bouncer would ask me if I had any extras to trade him lol.

Also, in case anyone forgot, the back of the $2 was the signing of the Declaration of Independence.