I think I've found some footage which proves the existence of ghosts

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It could very likely be one of those random horror series people will do either on FB, Twitter, Youtube....any socail media platform really.

The fun or ....disturbing....part is that you dont know if it's real or one huge troll. People will make these with paranormal themes, or kidnapping themes and murder, et.

It's kinda like the creepy pasta thing.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Yeah but did you see the camera which was set up recording a mirror turn by itself? How the heck can you fake that?!

I actually hate the fact that we can't know for sure if something is genuine or not and the fake ghey shit turns me off the whole ghost thing, otherwise it would probably be a full time hobby of mine.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I never miss a Nukevideo, the best ghost channel on the webs... The whole ghost thing fascinates me and I'd love to travel around to haunted places and see for myself if there's anything to it... Anybody heard of Randonatica?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Yeah but did you see the camera which was set up recording a mirror turn by itself? How the heck can you fake that?!

I actually hate the fact that we can't know for sure if something is genuine or not and the fake ghey shit turns me off the whole ghost thing, otherwise it would probably be a full time hobby of mine.

I'm sure there are ways to edit and invisible fishing line....people who do this are pretty creative.

You hate it? I LOVE it. I like laying in bed at 2am and digging through the net and finding creepy disturbing shit that you dont know if it's real or not lol.

Nothing....and I mean nothing.....freaked me out as much as Tara the android though. I had to turn on the lights and call my brother over that one lol

My skin crawled for months over that shit and I still get serious willies from it. I cant even watch it. Anything that triggers that uncanny valley I have a hard time with.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

I'm sure there are ways to edit and invisible fishing line....people who do this are pretty creative.

You hate it? I LOVE it. I like laying in bed at 2am and digging through the net and finding creepy disturbing shit that you dont know if it's real or not lol.

Nothing....and I mean nothing.....freaked me out as much as Tara the android though.

I guess deep down I'm just desperate to know whether ghosts are real or not!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Nothing....and I mean nothing.....freaked me out as much as Tara the android though.

I guess deep down I'm just desperate to know whether ghosts are real or not!

Well there are spirits. I dont believe its spirits from dead people.....but its definately something.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Bwahaha @Flynn growling at motorists as she carts around her belongings.

How is it that some random video of some crackhead is somehow always me? I mean you'd think I'd at least take the Sabbath off at least, with me being labeled a Liberal Jew and all.

Fuck. You. Are. Truly. Stupid.

Ok you actually made me laugh for a change, well done. Here, take this smiley rep. Enjoy it, savour it, treasure it, because I know it means a lot to you.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Nexpo went Randonaughting lol. If you dig the creepy shit you'll like this whole channel.

Great channel, I just subbed thank you =)
It's a shame nothing happened in that video though, the whole thing is mainly for shits and giggles but you never know what you might stumble across lol

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
What a bunch of BS - - - - -

206-300x300-Front-Color-NA.jpg

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

How is it that some random video of some crackhead is somehow always me? I mean you'd think I'd at least take the Sabbath off at least, with me being labeled a Liberal Jew and all.

I've never called you a Jew, you are libtarded though,..

I never said I was "libtarded," yet you keep calling me one. You've insinuated enough times even Stevie Wonder could can clearly see you think I'm a "Jewess" as well.

These are only your idiotic opinions back up by your one mouse powered brain.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Ok you actually made me laugh for a change, well done. Here, take this smiley rep. Enjoy it, savour it, treasure it, because I know it means a lot to you.

Like I need your affirmation in anything I do.

Now go try and leap over a building in a single bound.

Moron.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I’ve had some strange shit happen, I’m still a bit clinical , like Dove said, there’s lots of fakes going around, what did interest me was them EVP boxes, not sure if them things are a con too, they sell them online lol...

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

I've never called you a Jew, you are libtarded though,..

I never said I was "libtarded," yet you keep calling me one. You've insinuated enough times even Stevie Wonder could can clearly see you think I'm a "Jewess" as well.

You probably are Lulz. Post a sideways pic of your konk and I'll let you know.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Like I need your affirmation in anything I do.

Now go try and leap over a building in a single bound.

Moron.

Stop crying about reps then, Blair Witch.