I think I've found some footage which proves the existence of ghosts

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I’ve had some strange shit happen, I’m still a bit clinical , like Dove said, there’s lots of fakes going around, what did interest me was them EVP boxes, not sure if them things are a con too, they sell them online lol...

Check this one out, clip number 3..... If the Latino woman is acting she deserves an Oscar.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Bwahaha @Flynn growling at motorists as she carts around her belongings.

How is it that some random video of some crackhead is somehow always me? I mean you'd think I'd at least take the Sabbath off at least, with me being labeled a Liberal Jew and all.

Fuck. You. Are. Truly. Stupid.

I've never called you a Jew, you are libtarded though,..

I never said I was "libtarded," yet you keep calling me one. You've insinuated enough times even Stevie Wonder could can clearly see you think I'm a "Jewess" as well.

You probably are Lulz. Post a sideways pic of your konk and I'll let you know.

How about this?

Post a picture with your pants down showing us you actually have a fully functioning penis.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

How is it that some random video of some crackhead is somehow always me? I mean you'd think I'd at least take the Sabbath off at least, with me being labeled a Liberal Jew and all.

Ok you actually made me laugh for a change, well done. Here, take this smiley rep. Enjoy it, savour it, treasure it, because I know it means a lot to you.

Like I need your affirmation in anything I do.

Now go try and leap over a building in a single bound.

Moron.

Stop crying about reps then, Blair Witch.

Why would I be "crying" over something that I could give one Nazi fuck about? It's you fucktards running around leaving your little sprinkles of shit all over posts that make you angry or makes fun of a poster you don't like.

You're one of the worst. You limp around the forums giving minorities positive reps, when I'm sure in your handbook of hate, that kind of behavior is strictly forbidden.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

I never said I was "libtarded," yet you keep calling me one. You've insinuated enough times even Stevie Wonder could can clearly see you think I'm a "Jewess" as well.

How about this?

Post a picture with your pants down showing us you actually have a fully functioning penis.

Yeah you'd love that wouldn't you? You first....

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

How about this?

More bitch boi deflections. You can't prove why White Nationalism is healthy and good. Now, you refuse to show everyone you're a "man," along with the unanswered questions about your dental hygiene.

You're fucking sad.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

How about this?

More bitch boi deflections. You can't prove why White Nationalism is healthy and good. Now, you refuse to show everyone you're a "man," along with the unanswered questions about your dental hygiene.

You're fucking sad.

WTF are you talking about? I'm not showing you my meAT, for one thing I don't even know 100% that you're actually female, you could be Mongtini in a charity shop cocktail dress and one of his elderly ma's wigs.

In any case, I'm not in the habit of flashing my cock to strangers online. Try somewhere else.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Awwww, will you go all warm and fuzzy inside if I give you another plus rep?

How about you save your meaningless "reps" for more of your narrow minded cronies, that couldn't recite the alphabet to save their sad lives?

Get a fucking avvy, I'm tired of looking at that stupid monkey smoking a cigar, it's worse than seeing your fivehead in 4k HD.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

How about this?

You're fucking sad.

WTF are you talking about? I'm not showing you my meAT, for one thing I don't even know 100% that you're actually female, you could be Mongtini in a charity shop cocktail dress and one of his elderly ma's wigs.

In any case, I'm not in the habit of flashing my cock to strangers online. Try somewhere else.

More excuses. I think you'd enjoy showing your overly dry pussy to Martini, in hopes he makes a podcast on why your "dick" looks more like a rotten Sunflower.

I'd be scared trying to prove I was a man too, if I went around acting like a complete cunt on the forums.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

How about you save your meaningless "reps" for more of your narrow minded cronies, that couldn't recite the alphabet to save their sad lives?

Get a fucking avvy, I'm tired of looking at that stupid monkey smoking a cigar, it's worse than seeing your fivehead in 4k HD.

For a white nationalist, you certainly are more worried about my avatar than the liquidation of the white race.

Funny. Isn't it? When I get down to the nuts and bolts of your "beliefs," you're all of a sudden more worried about my avatar.

Moron.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

How about this?

You're fucking sad.

More excuses. I think you'd enjoy showing your overly dry pussy to Martini, in hopes he makes a podcast on why your "dick" looks more like a rotten Sunflower.

I'd be scared trying to prove I was a man too, if I went around acting like a complete cunt on the forums.

"makes a podcast" baha oh CRINGE!

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

How about this?

You're fucking sad.

How can I redeem myself? Do you think digging out photos from the late 90's of me hugging a pet might work?

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

For a white nationalist, you certainly are more worried about my avatar than the liquidation of the white race.

Funny. Isn't it? When I get down to the nuts and bolts of your "beliefs," you're all of a sudden more worried about my avatar.

Moron.

Really?

It's just banter, salty snatch.

I really couldn't give a shit whether you change it or not.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

How about this?

You're fucking sad.

How can I redeem myself? Do you think digging out photos from the late 90's of me hugging a pet might work?

If that really was her, I'd hit it! :SadFace:

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

How about this?

You're fucking sad.

Again. Prove that picture was from "the 90's."

How do we know your pictures are even you? See I can also play your silly game of stupid denials.

Fun, isn't it?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Moron.

Really?

It's just banter, salty snatch.

I really couldn't give a shit whether you change it or not.

Which is why you keep bringing it up, right?

Go swallow an African dick you gigantic pussy.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

How about this?

You're fucking sad.

You'd also "hit" a 93 year-old blind lady in a wheelchair, that was wearing a colostomy bag.

So. Don't do me any favors dicklips.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

How about this?

You're fucking sad.

You'd also "hit" a 93 year-old blind lady in a wheelchair, that was wearing a colostomy bag.

So. Don't do me any favors dicklips.

dqul0XO.jpg
:ThumbsUp1:

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

How about this?

You're fucking sad.

Again. Prove that picture was from "the 90's."

How do we know your pictures are even you? See I can also play your silly game of stupid denials.

Fun, isn't it?

As I've stated previously, I believe the pictures of you are genuine, because if some fag wanted to catfish guys online, they likely would have used images of a better looking female.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Another thoroughly entertaining channel is caspersight, he does watch alongs...

Mindseed TV with some amazing footage, recommend you watch it all but if you must skip to 27:00 to the end for SOLID proof...

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
What you make of that Colombian vid? I've tried digging online to find more info to see whether it got debunked or not but I can't find anything about it.