I think I've found some footage which proves the existence of ghosts

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Here's one that will haunt your dreams...

The dealers are mixing fentanyl with elephant tranquilser over the pond, so some urban areas are like a scene from The Walking Dead.

Have you seen people on "flakka"?

It looks just like demon possession.

I'm not sure, is it anything like this?

Sorta?

Da fuq? That guy growling like a werewolf was putting it on surely? I thought the chick after him was too until her dad or whoever came out and was like WTF lulz.

May sound strange from someone everyone knows used to do heroin......

Any attention, right Dovey? Good or negative. Doesn't matter does it?

Right.

Why dont you take your perpetually chapped ass to meltdown where you can post about hoping children die?

Not getting the amount of negative attention you thrive on so you wanna come up here to beg for it? Boring people too death down there so you gonna find something up here to have one of your insane, hysterical spamfest meltdowns over?

Such a projectionist. You are only in this thread because you are a massive attention whore trying to derail a thread with your D List "flamer" garbage because no one is down in meltdown giving you attention. You must have suffered a serious mental breakdown when Bawl Hall closed and never really recovered.

It's over. No one cares. Get over it. Flaming is fucking stupid, and all you morons do is embarrass yourselves. Not even FT is interested in your ridiculous tantrums.

Now STFU and go suck the tail pipe of a running truck. I'd tell you to go find a Twitch stream or whatever with middle schoolers where you would fit in more.....but you'd be begging them for pictures and I cannot condone you being around minors, regardless of your drooling arrested development.

So. You mean you read my last fucking post? Just like the one before that and the one before that one. You're so fucking stupid that you haven't noticed that your still the shrill dumb fucking cunt answering me in your campaign to "Make the forums great again." Notice, no one else is engaging me, EXCEPT FOR YOU. That blows your altruistic effort to keep threads on track right out of the water. You're a big girl, you know how to use your scroll button, right? No one's holding you here, forcing your chicken-head to read my truthful masterpieces on how you've disrupted and killed forums, besides being a shitty fucking "mother/parent." I go where I please and if I want to I'll traverse the forums and stomp a logic mudhole in your loose ass then I will. Why don't you go back to Murdy's dump and power trip over there, whore?

I've already proven that you're the heroin junkie seeking "negative attention," as you're the one posting up your personal dating life for all to see. I mean that really takes the proverbial "cake." Your retorts are nothing short of mind boggling as you are doing the same fucking shit you've accused me and others of doing. How many times do you need to remind everyone that you're a smack junkie? WE ALL KNOW. Yet, you feel the need to bring up your addict lifestyle once a week, just in case we've all forgotten. Who really is looking for negative attention?

But you're here right? Taking one for the team, eh? You're such a fucking bullshit artist, that you're starting to believe those voices in your fucking head which are part of your delusional outlook on what an integral part of you are to the forum. I don't live out on the message boards like you and 99% of B.F. For you to even start fucking calling fouls while jumping up and down like a rabid turd, screeching about, "Look what Flynn said," is comical in a sad way at best. You don't have the brains nor the much needed schooling to become a deft liar people will actually believe. Take some pointers from Flea, Freud and Caskur.

I can't wait until you and your children are the victims of a serial killer. Hopefully, sooner rather than later.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
When I was in College I lived pretty close to my Grandparents, and would go there sometimes, for a break and some of Grandma's cooking....this one warm sunny spring day, about 2 months after Grandpa had died suddenly, I was visiting Grandma and had fallen asleep in Grandpas recliner ., while she was of course fixing something for me to eat in the kitchen....something woke me up and I look up and there is Grandpa looking like I remember him always looking his last few years....but for some reason, he seemed more "with it" "younger" and he was walking smoothly, not shuffling with his blown out knees...I am of course stunned, and manage to say to him something like 'Grandpa, what are you doing here?' He just smiled (which he didn't do a lot, while alive) and said he just came by to see how Grandma was doing, then he says he has to run and strolls out the front door....I turn around and look out the window and there is no one out there.....

This is so vivid to this day I am not sure if it was a dream or if I just happened to catch the ghost of my Grandpa....

It was likely a dream, sometimes they get blurred with reality when you aren't fully asleep.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
When I was in College I lived pretty close to my Grandparents, and would go there sometimes, for a break and some of Grandma's cooking....this one warm sunny spring day, about 2 months after Grandpa had died suddenly, I was visiting Grandma and had fallen asleep in Grandpas recliner ., while she was of course fixing something for me to eat in the kitchen....something woke me up and I look up and there is Grandpa looking like I remember him always looking his last few years....but for some reason, he seemed more "with it" "younger" and he was walking smoothly, not shuffling with his blown out knees...I am of course stunned, and manage to say to him something like 'Grandpa, what are you doing here?' He just smiled (which he didn't do a lot, while alive) and said he just came by to see how Grandma was doing, then he says he has to run and strolls out the front door....I turn around and look out the window and there is no one out there.....

This is so vivid to this day I am not sure if it was a dream or if I just happened to catch the ghost of my Grandpa....

It was likely a dream, sometimes they get blurred with reality when you aren't fully asleep.
Did you check out that last vid I posted? Skip to 14:20 and tell me what you think of that one...

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Did you check out that last vid I posted? Skip to 14:20 and tell me what you think of that one...

The kitchen one? Not sure what to make of that, the young bird's reactions seem a bit off. Could be bits of fishing wire attached to the cabinet doors causing them to open and close.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Ever since I moved out to the woods I'm really fascinated by stories about people getting lost in the woods.

So I dig this guys channel

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I dont really see how anyone could call a corpse opening its eyes a "miracle of God".

Especailly the God of the bible who can raise the dead as if they never died.

Lazarus didnt just blink. He walked out of the tomb perfectly alive.

So a corpse winking at people? I mean....if the dead can be sentient that just seems more like an act of demons.

Or video editing lol.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I dont really see how anyone could call a corpse opening its eyes a "miracle of God".

Especailly the God of the bible who can raise the dead as if they never died.

Lazarus didnt just blink. He walked out of the tomb perfectly alive.

So a corpse winking at people? I mean....if the dead can be sentient that just seems more like an act of demons.

Or video editing lol.

i dont get how her eyelids r still flexible but its probably like they said - 'changing humidity levels'

btw the father putting her on display is ghoulish

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I do wonder why ghosts are always from the Victorian times or someone hanged at tyburn, why don’t we ever see a Neolithic person, ghosts of dogs and cats, never a mammoth, they’re all dead the same way..

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I do wonder why ghosts are always from the Victorian times or someone hanged at tyburn, why don’t we ever see a Neolithic person, ghosts of dogs and cats, never a mammoth, they’re all dead the same way..
I've seen footage of supposed animal ghosts but never a T rex which disappoints me =(

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I've seen footage of supposed animal ghosts but never a T rex which disappoints me =(
ever hear about gef, the talking mongoose who lived in the walls

its sort of cute and creepy at the same time

i like the narrators voice, very soothing :)

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
there r no pics or vids anyone can post that proves anything in this day and age of bullshit

its a personal experience or nothing

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
there r no pics or vids anyone can post that proves anything in this day and age of bullshit

I agree. The supernatural is especially difficult to believe.
we have some ghost haunts near here and i never heard, felt or saw what others did but one time i felt a huge depression come over me for no reason

it was weird, i started balling like my parents died or something but it made no sense even while i felt it, just a dark feeling i cant explain but the moment i left i was fine

tbh it hurt my feelings so bad im afraid 2 go back lol

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

we have some ghost haunts near here and i never heard, felt or saw what others did but one time i felt a huge depression come over me for no reason

it was weird, i started balling like my parents died or something but it made no sense even while i felt it, just a dark feeling i cant explain but the moment i left i was fine

My best friend swears that there are spirits and that he can sense them. I haven't ever had a supernatural experience, so it's hard for me to accept it.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

My best friend swears that there are spirits and that he can sense them. I haven't ever had a supernatural experience, so it's hard for me to accept it.
mine too and i believe him

its subjective and i think depends on the person, like some ppl can detect colors others cant, etc

it has something 2 do with auras, em fields and para science that we havent seriously studied yet

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

mine too and i believe him

its subjective and i think depends on the person, like some ppl can detect colors others cant, etc

it has something 2 do with auras, em fields and para science that we havent seriously studied yet

I think you're right that some people are immune and others are very sensitive to it. I don't find myself attuned to anything supernatural. It actually sounds like it could be scary to be attuned to the spiritual world.

I believe my friend has had experiences that I cannot explain. He says that at least I hear him out. A lot of people tell him he's wrong. He also says he's seen aliens. Glimpses of them in public - like across the street for a brief second, or few seconds.

That I don't know what to make of. I've know this guy for decades, so I just listen. He's always been sensible, so I don't know what to think to be completely honest.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Here is some more footage I find compelling ..
TotalGlisteningBlackrussianterrier-size_restricted.gif