I think I've found some footage which proves the existence of ghosts

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Again, I've never posted a photo of myself wearing a blue adidas hoody....

All those hard drugs must be catching upto you and fucking with your memory.

Look dickhead, I'm not going to sit out here all fucking night arguing about your seriously bad clothing choices. You dress like a clown. Only someone whose brain is pickled from malt liquor all nighters, still wears athletic "gear" although never ever playing a sport, then trying to deny dressing like a fucking homo.

Yeah. Pal. And I'm the one supposedly on drugs.

Why the fuck are you so invested in what I wear and my dental health? Seriously, you're worse than a crazy ex stalker...

Who says I don't play sports? Granted, I don't quite so often these days, but I still train (lift weights) and as I said before, you don't dress in a fucking suit to do that. I also live in a city where sportswear is very fashionable and people wear it even when they're not exercising or heading to the gym.

So what do you wear? I assume casual is a no no where you live in Soycentral and you dress as if you're going to the fucking Oscars even when you're only heading to the Chemist to pick up some cream for your sandy snatch.

Mr. 5050

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
If a single one of these ghost vids are real, why is there no genuine evidence to prove one way or the other by now?... With the technology we have these days combined with companies/big techs hunger to discover and exploit literally anything, I think someone would have definitive proof one way or the other by now... Not buying it myself...

Things we can prove are real are things like pranks, fakes and schizophrenics... They're real... LOL...

Watch that Colombian clip and tell me what you think...

She's a fucking great actress if she's faking, either that or maybe someone is playing a trick on them, fuck knows.

I see grainy footage, some weird moaning and a hysterical woman scaring the shit out of her kids...

The imagination is why we burned women years ago, accusing them of being witches... I think this is the same thing...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
If a single one of these ghost vids are real, why is there no genuine evidence to prove one way or the other by now?... With the technology we have these days combined with companies/big techs hunger to discover and exploit literally anything, I think someone would have definitive proof one way or the other by now... Not buying it myself...

Things we can prove are real are things like pranks, fakes and schizophrenics... They're real... LOL...

Watch that Colombian clip and tell me what you think...

She's a fucking great actress if she's faking, either that or maybe someone is playing a trick on them, fuck knows.

I see grainy footage, some weird moaning and a hysterical woman scaring the shit out of her kids...

The imagination is why we burned women years ago, accusing them of being witches... I think this is the same thing...
Exzackery...and they were lesbians!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Look dickhead, I'm not going to sit out here all fucking night arguing about your seriously bad clothing choices. You dress like a clown. Only someone whose brain is pickled from malt liquor all nighters, still wears athletic "gear" although never ever playing a sport, then trying to deny dressing like a fucking homo.

Why the fuck are you so invested in what I wear and my dental health? Seriously, you're worse than a crazy ex stalker...

It's trying to jack and destroy the thread. WTF is it doing outside of meltdown?

Flynn thinks every forum is a "flame forum". Flame forums do not even exist anymore because they are fucking stupid. It cant post in any other way but constant repetitive rage. Even the people at FT....the ones who were actual flamers....think this idiot is a spamming retard to fishes for PI.

Its annoying seeing this ragespambot in regular threads bitching nonstop off topic.

Why is this shitheel outside of meltdown?

Dont answer this methhead when it shows up during its binges to spam the boards with endless streams of piss. It's like a dog, you have to train it. Stop responding and it will eventually go pass out in it's own puke and come back in a few weeks to rant about the same stupid shit when it's on another meth binge.

I really wish someone would step up and just pay for Ptard to have his stupid "FlameTown" forum so this riff raff can just go there and wallow in their single digit IQ together. Maybe we could also chip in and get an attorney willing to babysit them for when they pump eachother up in their collective angry hysteria and start cyber stalking other people and attempting any sort of unwanted contact to remind them that it's just the internet and to chill.

Maybe we should pull together and arrange this for the sake of this board AND FT.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
It could very likely be one of those random horror series people will do either on FB, Twitter, Youtube....any socail media platform really.

The fun or ....disturbing....part is that you dont know if it's real or one huge troll. People will make these with paranormal themes, or kidnapping themes and murder, et.

It's kinda like the creepy pasta thing.

I've seen these things before.... heard voices in my head coming in at a million miles an hour. My grandparents talked to me in the mid 2000's. They had died years before. They said things I needed to hear and it really helped me.

I thought I was going nuts at the time.

I think I was open to it that night. I was smashed out of my gourd and could barely stand. I called out to my recently deceased dad, feeling distraught and ashamed, but my grandparents talked to me....talked me through it.... with light, with love, with a wisdom that I didn't have myself.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It could very likely be one of those random horror series people will do either on FB, Twitter, Youtube....any socail media platform really.

The fun or ....disturbing....part is that you dont know if it's real or one huge troll. People will make these with paranormal themes, or kidnapping themes and murder, et.

I've seen these things before.... heard voices in my head coming in at a million miles an hour. My grandparents talked to me in the mid 2000's. They had died years before. They said things I needed to hear and it really helped me.

I think I was open to it that night. I was smashed out of my gourd and could barely stand. I called out to my recently deceased dad, feeling distraught and ashamed, but my grandparents talked to me....talked me through it.... with light, with love, with a wisdom that I didn't have myself.

I definately had a pretty intense experience in detox.

Completely changed me.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Completely changed me.

What did it do?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Completely changed me.

What did it do?

I had a hard time sleeping(withdrawal will do that) so sometimes the RA would let me go hang out in the Chapel.

So I started praying. Very genuinely praying. Then I just felt this overwhelming peaceful, wonderful warm presence. I knew I wasn't going to be the same person. And I haven't been.

It totally changed the way I see life, myself, everything.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Completely changed me.

What did it do?

I had a hard time sleeping(withdrawal will do that) so sometimes the RA would let me go hang out in the Chapel.

So I started praying. Very genuinely praying. Then I just felt this overwhelming peaceful, wonderful warm presence. I knew I wasn't going to be the same person. And I haven't been.

It totally changed the way I see life, myself, everything.

That was similar to my thing, except I felt both of my grandparents there, but she took the lead in speaking into my head.

It should come to no surprise that my grandpa valued silence.... but my grandma was a talker.

They both spoke. I thought I was going nuts.

I literally thought I was mentally fucked but I was so drunk, I just went with it and responded out-loud....and then the conversation got really fast and deep...I couldn't barely keep up with it. Them speaking through my mind, I speaking out-loud to them.

After awhile I realized I wasn't smart enough to conjure such thoughts or hold the same conversations.

The whole thing went away....but felt better, in a way.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

It's trying to jack and destroy the thread. WTF is it doing outside of meltdown?

Flynn thinks every forum is a "flame forum". Flame forums do not even exist anymore because they are fucking stupid. It cant post in any other way but constant repetitive rage. Even the people at FT....the ones who were actual flamers....think this idiot is a spamming retard to fishes for PI.

Its annoying seeing this ragespambot in regular threads bitching nonstop off topic.

Dont answer this methhead when it shows up during its binges to spam the boards with endless streams of piss. It's like a dog, you have to train it. Stop responding and it will eventually go pass out in it's own puke and come back in a few weeks to rant about the same stupid shit when it's on another meth binge.

I really wish someone would step up and just pay for Ptard to have his stupid "FlameTown" forum so this riff raff can just go there and wallow in their single digit IQ together. Maybe we could also chip in and get an attorney willing to babysit them for when they pump eachother up in their collective angry hysteria and start cyber stalking other people and attempting any sort of unwanted contact to remind them that it's just the internet and to chill.

Maybe we should pull together and arrange this for the sake of this board AND FT.

As you go off trying to accuse people (me and some others) of something you've been found guilty of, now all of a fucking sudden you run this place like Breakfall and are calling the shots at FB, now? Just like you did at SG and then was wiped off the map by myself and a select few others. You mean something more akin to that? You also tried this at TBC and laughed off that forum before you began your usual side hustle which includes befriending the lonliest tard there and see what goodies fall into your fishy smelling lap. You also went over to FT and tried to ply your ignorant trade of the streets there and was summarily booted out of there faster than Hitler at a Bar mitzvah. Now once again you're "requesting" another poster be but into the "Flynn box?" Let me guess? BF is also moving to your neck of the woods and you're going to seduce him for favors on a shitty fucking forum? Boy, stupid fuck BF is going to be a walking petri dish of all the wordly Sexually Transmitted Diseases known to man. You don't run shit, when you did run shit, speaking of fatty drunkard Murdock; you were laughably a fucking admin at a fucking deader site than this one called "Murdy's Moshpit." People don't like you. People won't go to a place where your crooked and non-moral having ass is in charge of anything. And ya wonder why a forum with you as an "adm" went tits up. I mean, everytime you post in thread you derail it with your fucking stupidity and kinda smart people don't want to debate a cement wall. You rush into a forum and you shit out your moronic opinion that frankly, no one wants to read. Not only are you usually way off base in even the simplest matters of politics, but you're also so very simple minded when it comes to the common sense things. You are habitually stupid. You actually think being "stupid" is, "cool." You even brought out your own fucking P.I. when you posted about your OWN myriad of broken relationships. So much so, there was a thread made just for that fucking garbage. You then invade every thread whining about how "everyone is bringing up old shit." Get a fucking grip on reality. You ARE THE PROBLEM.

The reason "flame forums don't exist anymore," is because of shitty posters like YOU. You infect the forums with your nasty high pitched stink that includes anything regarding you and any kind of attention you can garner. Why did you post at SG's dedicated "flame" area then? You weren't a "flamer." You also posted at TBC any thing goes forum, yet you weren't a "flamer." You complained of all the "flaming" at SG while POSTING IT IN A FLAME FORUM. Do you see how that makes you look like the shit troll you many times claimed to be? Listen retard, a "troll" actually knows what the fuck they're talking about, whereas you'll just make shit up or lie about then ignore all the factual evidence thrown back in your bad skin having face. It was you and your kind that spammed the fuck out of "flame" forums, so much so many board owners just threw in the proverbial towel. I mean you started a fucking thread about your own e-failed relationship IN A FLAME FORUM. If there's any one that's a thread killer, it's YuO.

So you asked twice why I wasn't in "Meltdown." It's not like I go traversing the forums looking for dipshits to pick on. Your stupid fucking ass brings it on yourself. Are you worried that if I'm not confined to certain forums that I would make your sad forum life a living nightmare? Scared, that I might run off would be suitors? Nothing like free money, right you fucking lazy game playing leech? It's like I'm all your fears, hate and love all in one that knows how to bust your fucking mangy chops anytime I see fucking fit. Bottom line, you bottom feeders killed "flame" forums by your incessant whining after getting jack booted by your betters.

You can forget you and the word "lawyer," unless it's your public defender. You couldn't even afford to pay your fucking rent, so banish the thought of you ever being able to get a "lawyer" on retainer. Nothing's going to be done you nasty fucking cunt. No one's getting booted, no one's going to "meltdown" fuckface, so you better get use to me fucking your scandalous ass up. Or you could pm BF for the 100th time complaining about me. Too bad Biggie Shitbrick doesn't mod here, right?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

As you go off trying to accuse people (me and some others) of something you've been found guilty of, now all of a fucking sudden you run this place like Breakfall and are calling the shots at FB, now? Just like you did at SG and then was wiped off the map by myself and a select few others. You mean something more akin to that? You also tried this at TBC and laughed off that forum before you began your usual side hustle which includes befriending the lonliest tard there and see what goodies fall into your fishy smelling lap. You also went over to FT and tried to ply your ignorant trade of the streets there and was summarily booted out of there faster than Hitler at a Bar mitzvah. Now once again you're "requesting" another poster be but into the "Flynn box?" Let me guess? BF is also moving to your neck of the woods and you're going to seduce him for favors on a shitty fucking forum? Boy, stupid fuck BF is going to be a walking petri dish of all the wordly Sexually Transmitted Diseases known to man. You don't run shit, when you did run shit, speaking of fatty drunkard Murdock; you were laughably a fucking admin at a fucking deader site than this one called "Murdy's Moshpit." People don't like you. People won't go to a place where your crooked and non-moral having ass is in charge of anything. And ya wonder why a forum with you as an "adm" went tits up. I mean, everytime you post in thread you derail it with your fucking stupidity and kinda smart people don't want to debate a cement wall. You rush into a forum and you shit out your moronic opinion that frankly, no one wants to read. Not only are you usually way off base in even the simplest matters of politics, but you're also so very simple minded when it comes to the common sense things. You are habitually stupid. You actually think being "stupid" is, "cool." You even brought out your own fucking P.I. when you posted about your OWN myriad of broken relationships. So much so, there was a thread made just for that fucking garbage. You then invade every thread whining about how "everyone is bringing up old shit." Get a fucking grip on reality. You ARE THE PROBLEM.

The reason "flame forums don't exist anymore," is because of shitty posters like YOU. You infect the forums with your nasty high pitched stink that includes anything regarding you and any kind of attention you can garner. Why did you post at SG's dedicated "flame" area then? You weren't a "flamer." You also posted at TBC any thing goes forum, yet you weren't a "flamer." You complained of all the "flaming" at SG while POSTING IT IN A FLAME FORUM. Do you see how that makes you look like the shit troll you many times claimed to be? Listen retard, a "troll" actually knows what the fuck they're talking about, whereas you'll just make shit up or lie about then ignore all the factual evidence thrown back in your bad skin having face. It was you and your kind that spammed the fuck out of "flame" forums, so much so many board owners just threw in the proverbial towel. I mean you started a fucking thread about your own e-failed relationship IN A FLAME FORUM. If there's any one that's a thread killer, it's YuO.

So you asked twice why I wasn't in "Meltdown." It's not like I go traversing the forums looking for dipshits to pick on. Your stupid fucking ass brings it on yourself. Are you worried that if I'm not confined to certain forums that I would make your sad forum life a living nightmare? Scared, that I might run off would be suitors? Nothing like free money, right you fucking lazy game playing leech? It's like I'm all your fears, hate and love all in one that knows how to bust your fucking mangy chops anytime I see fucking fit. Bottom line, you bottom feeders killed "flame" forums by your incessant whining after getting jack booted by your betters.

You can forget you and the word "lawyer," unless it's your public defender. You couldn't even afford to pay your fucking rent, so banish the thought of you ever being able to get a "lawyer" on retainer. Nothing's going to be done you nasty fucking cunt. No one's getting booted, no one's going to "meltdown" fuckface, so you better get use to me fucking your scandalous ass up. Or you could pm BF for the 100th time complaining about me. Too bad Biggie Shitbrick doesn't mod here, right?

I didnt read a fucking word of this, and I'm sure it's all just one big tearful text wall of the same stupid drooling nonsense you've been repeating like a broken record for two years anyway.

I'm sure none of this ragey spam has to do with the actual topic.

Maybe you could cut and paste this garbage and put it in meltdown where meltdowns actually belong instead of this desperate attempt to derail regular threads with shit no one wants to read?

Like go make it it's own thread in the appropriate subforum and perhaps I'll get to it. I mean I wont.....but at least you wont be trashing up regular threads begging people to pay attention to you and your perpetually hurt feels.

No one cares about any of this. It's not even on topic. Please mop up this piss puddle and go back down to the outhouse to do your business.

It's like a dog shitting in the living room.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Here's one that will haunt your dreams...

The dealers are mixing fentanyl with elephant tranquilser over the pond, so some urban areas are like a scene from The Walking Dead.

Have you seen people on "flakka"?

It looks just like demon possession.

I'm not sure, is it anything like this?

Sorta?

Da fuq? That guy growling like a werewolf was putting it on surely? I thought the chick after him was too until her dad or whoever came out and was like WTF lulz.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

The dealers are mixing fentanyl with elephant tranquilser over the pond, so some urban areas are like a scene from The Walking Dead.

Sorta?

Da fuq? That guy growling like a werewolf was putting it on surely? I thought the chick after him was too until her dad or whoever came out and was like WTF lulz.

May sound strange from someone everyone knows used to do heroin......but flakka scares the shit out of me. So does meth. And anything people make with shit from under the sink.

For a while there was shit going around called "crocodile" which people were buying thinking it was heroin and shooting it. It was like codeine and gasoline and who knows what. It was rotting peoples arms off.

*shudder*

I do think drugs can open doorways to spirits.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Sorta?

May sound strange from someone everyone knows used to do heroin......but flakka scares the shit out of me. So does meth. And anything people make with shit from under the sink.

For a while there was shit going around called "crocodile" which people were buying thinking it was heroin and shooting it. It was like codeine and gasoline and who knows what. It was rotting peoples arms off.

*shudder*

Was that a thing in America? I thought it was just in Russia, but yeah I've seen the old videos of young women with their bones exposed because the flesh had rotted. Imagine the fucking smell?! Yuck.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

I didnt read a fucking word of this, and I'm sure it's all just one big tearful text wall of the same stupid drooling nonsense you've been repeating like a broken record for two years anyway.

I'm sure none of this ragey spam has to do with the actual topic.

Maybe you could cut and paste this garbage and put it in meltdown where meltdowns actually belong instead of this desperate attempt to derail regular threads with shit no one wants to read?

Like go make it it's own thread in the appropriate subforum and perhaps I'll get to it. I mean I wont.....but at least you wont be trashing up regular threads begging people to pay attention to you and your perpetually hurt feels.

No one cares about any of this. It's not even on topic. Please mop up this piss puddle and go back down to the outhouse to do your business.

It's like a dog shitting in the living room.

Of course you "didn't read a fucking word of it." The normal English language has you confused to the point where you are "empiracally" stupid. You claim to "not read a fucking word of it," but here you are in all of your slut glory.

As far as "broken records" go, does that mean you'll continue "trying" to sound smart using words that you can't fucking spell or use in the right fucking context? Because, myself and a few others would just love that instead of your one singular online objective, which is to make it Doveyland.

No one wants to read your fucking garbage about your latest retarded "beau." Nor does anyone want to watch you fiddle faddle around trying to describe what one of your "farts" smells like. You're an ignorant cunt, just like that Suckadick thingy. You can't fake smart you empty windbag. If you had any brains, we wouldn't be having this nice discussion.

Once again you are the last person to talk about "derailing threads." Might I also repeat for the one's that missed it the first time. You put out your own fucking P.I. on a flame thread in a flame forum. You weren't "trolling" or "flaming." We were merely looking for the negative attention your sorry nasty ass craves. YOU derail threads with your moronic quips about antlything but the thread subject.

Maybe you can go suck a dick, preferably your husband's, and go fuck yourself if you don't like my truthful point of views. Stay on your side of the tard pond and I won't slap your lips off your pasty looking face. I mean, you bring this shit upon yourself everytime you wanna play Wonder Slut and get your heroin addled ass handed to you on a silver platter.

Why would I make a thread that included you? I have better things to do. Like go pick up my children from school. You remember what "children" are, right?

Then if "no one care," you can kindly fuck off and stop talking for other posters. You've always been some lonely and desperate loser, now You've become one online. Get a life.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Sorta?

May sound strange from someone everyone knows used to do heroin......

Any attention, right Dovey? Good or negative. Doesn't matter does it?

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
When I was in College I lived pretty close to my Grandparents, and would go there sometimes, for a break and some of Grandma's cooking....this one warm sunny spring day, about 2 months after Grandpa had died suddenly, I was visiting Grandma and had fallen asleep in Grandpas recliner ., while she was of course fixing something for me to eat in the kitchen....something woke me up and I look up and there is Grandpa looking like I remember him always looking his last few years....but for some reason, he seemed more "with it" "younger" and he was walking smoothly, not shuffling with his blown out knees...I am of course stunned, and manage to say to him something like 'Grandpa, what are you doing here?' He just smiled (which he didn't do a lot, while alive) and said he just came by to see how Grandma was doing, then he says he has to run and strolls out the front door....I turn around and look out the window and there is no one out there.....

This is so vivid to this day I am not sure if it was a dream or if I just happened to catch the ghost of my Grandpa....

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Sorta?

*shudder*

Was that a thing in America? I thought it was just in Russia, but yeah I've seen the old videos of young women with their bones exposed because the flesh had rotted. Imagine the fucking smell?! Yuck.

It was over here too.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Sorta?

May sound strange from someone everyone knows used to do heroin......

Any attention, right Dovey? Good or negative. Doesn't matter does it?

Right.

Why dont you take your perpetually chapped ass to meltdown where you can post about hoping children die?

Not getting the amount of negative attention you thrive on so you wanna come up here to beg for it? Boring people too death down there so you gonna find something up here to have one of your insane, hysterical spamfest meltdowns over?

Such a projectionist. You are only in this thread because you are a massive attention whore trying to derail a thread with your D List "flamer" garbage because no one is down in meltdown giving you attention. You must have suffered a serious mental breakdown when Bawl Hall closed and never really recovered.

It's over. No one cares. Get over it. Flaming is fucking stupid, and all you morons do is embarrass yourselves. Not even FT is interested in your ridiculous tantrums.

Now STFU and go suck the tail pipe of a running truck. I'd tell you to go find a Twitch stream or whatever with middle schoolers where you would fit in more.....but you'd be begging them for pictures and I cannot condone you being around minors, regardless of your drooling arrested development.

Last edited: