I think I've found some footage which proves the existence of ghosts

Mr. 5050

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
If a single one of these ghost vids are real, why is there no genuine evidence to prove one way or the other by now?... With the technology we have these days combined with companies/big techs hunger to discover and exploit literally anything, I think someone would have definitive proof one way or the other by now... Not buying it myself...

Things we can prove are real are things like pranks, fakes and schizophrenics... They're real... LOL...

Mr. 5050

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Here's another one of the same guy

Watched that. What happened? The chimes rang a little, then the guy started breathing heavily?

There was a woman behind him at 3:40

You have to be quick to screenshot it...

eHcsaX2.jpg

Mr. 5050

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Cropped and enhanced... She looks naked and smiling?... She's taking the piss mate, grab her and give her some cock... xD

xVTtspG.jpg

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Bwahaha @Flynn growling at motorists as she carts around her belongings.

How is it that some random video of some crackhead is somehow always me? I mean you'd think I'd at least take the Sabbath off at least, with me being labeled a Liberal Jew and all.

Fuck. You. Are. Truly. Stupid.

I've never called you a Jew, you are libtarded though,..

I never said I was "libtarded," yet you keep calling me one. You've insinuated enough times even Stevie Wonder could can clearly see you think I'm a "Jewess" as well.

You probably are Lulz. Post a sideways pic of your konk and I'll let you know.

How about this?

Post a picture with your pants down showing us you actually have a fully functioning penis.

Yeah you'd love that wouldn't you? You first....

More bitch boi deflections. You can't prove why White Nationalism is healthy and good. Now, you refuse to show everyone you're a "man," along with the unanswered questions about your dental hygiene.

You're fucking sad.

WTF are you talking about? I'm not showing you my meAT, for one thing I don't even know 100% that you're actually female, you could be Mongtini in a charity shop cocktail dress and one of his elderly ma's wigs.

In any case, I'm not in the habit of flashing my cock to strangers online. Try somewhere else.

More excuses. I think you'd enjoy showing your overly dry pussy to Martini, in hopes he makes a podcast on why your "dick" looks more like a rotten Sunflower.

I'd be scared trying to prove I was a man too, if I went around acting like a complete cunt on the forums.

How can I redeem myself? Do you think digging out photos from the late 90's of me hugging a pet might work?

Again. Prove that picture was from "the 90's."

How do we know your pictures are even you? See I can also play your silly game of stupid denials.

Fun, isn't it?

As I've stated previously, I believe the pictures of you are genuine, because if some fag wanted to catfish guys online, they likely would have used images of a better looking female.

Oh. So. Now you believe I'm a "female," all be it an ugly one?

Do you realize you just fucking owned yourself, which validates my assertions that you're nothing more than a fuckwit in ill fitting clothes worn by a fucking 12-year-old. I mean really? You gotta be in your mid 40's and you're still wearing pastel colored hoodies made of plastic with the Addidas symbol on them? Are you trying to be 15 again physically and mentally?

How many time have you flipped-flopped with me being a "guy" on Saturdays, Tuesdays and Fridays, and then me being a "girl" the rest of those days except on Sundays where you're not exactly sure what I am? Even you don't know if you're coming or going, much like your very weak stance on White Nationalism.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

How is it that some random video of some crackhead is somehow always me? I mean you'd think I'd at least take the Sabbath off at least, with me being labeled a Liberal Jew and all.

I never said I was "libtarded," yet you keep calling me one. You've insinuated enough times even Stevie Wonder could can clearly see you think I'm a "Jewess" as well.

How about this?

Post a picture with your pants down showing us you actually have a fully functioning penis.

Talk about obviously dreaming of scouses dick , lol dream on pervert....

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Ok you actually made me laugh for a change, well done. Here, take this smiley rep. Enjoy it, savour it, treasure it, because I know it means a lot to you.

Like I need your affirmation in anything I do.

Now go try and leap over a building in a single bound.

Moron.

Yoo gotz da hawtz fer Aryan!? You’re giving off a moist vibe in your retort! AAhahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaapenisaaahahahahaaaaaaaAA!

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Ok you actually made me laugh for a change, well done. Here, take this smiley rep. Enjoy it, savour it, treasure it, because I know it means a lot to you.

Like I need your affirmation in anything I do.

Now go try and leap over a building in a single bound.

Moron.

Yoo gotz da hawtz fer Aryan!? You’re giving off a moist vibe in your retort! AAhahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaapenisaaahahahahaaaaaaaAA!

Who would have guessed Flynn was a poofta...

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
If a single one of these ghost vids are real, why is there no genuine evidence to prove one way or the other by now?... With the technology we have these days combined with companies/big techs hunger to discover and exploit literally anything, I think someone would have definitive proof one way or the other by now... Not buying it myself...

Things we can prove are real are things like pranks, fakes and schizophrenics... They're real... LOL...

I know what you mean, there still isn't any irrefutable evidence which I'm aware of and the amount of trickery and faking which goes on muddies the water even further.

Creating a successful ghost hunter channel on Youtube can be quite profitable so there's a big incentive for people to make stuff up.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

How about this?

More bitch boi deflections. You can't prove why White Nationalism is healthy and good. Now, you refuse to show everyone you're a "man," along with the unanswered questions about your dental hygiene.

You're fucking sad.

WTF are you talking about? I'm not showing you my meAT, for one thing I don't even know 100% that you're actually female, you could be Mongtini in a charity shop cocktail dress and one of his elderly ma's wigs.

In any case, I'm not in the habit of flashing my cock to strangers online. Try somewhere else.

More excuses. I think you'd enjoy showing your overly dry pussy to Martini, in hopes he makes a podcast on why your "dick" looks more like a rotten Sunflower.

I'd be scared trying to prove I was a man too, if I went around acting like a complete cunt on the forums.

How can I redeem myself? Do you think digging out photos from the late 90's of me hugging a pet might work?

How do we know your pictures are even you? See I can also play your silly game of stupid denials.

Fun, isn't it?

As I've stated previously, I believe the pictures of you are genuine, because if some fag wanted to catfish guys online, they likely would have used images of a better looking female.

Do you realize you just fucking owned yourself, which validates my assertions that you're nothing more than a fuckwit in ill fitting clothes worn by a fucking 12-year-old. I mean really? You gotta be in your mid 40's and you're still wearing pastel colored hoodies made of plastic with the Addidas symbol on them? Are you trying to be 15 again physically and mentally?

How many time have you flipped-flopped with me being a "guy" on Saturdays, Tuesdays and Fridays, and then me being a "girl" the rest of those days except on Sundays where you're not exactly sure what I am? Even you don't know if you're coming or going, much like your very weak stance on White Nationalism.

We don't know who anyone is for certain on here. Pastel blue adidas hoody? I think you're confusing me with someone else, I don't own such a garment.

And for the record, jizz breath, I'm 38 and no I don't fucking look in my mid 40's. I take it you don't keep fit or use a gym because people my age regularly wear hoodies, tracksuits and other sportswear while training. What do you Yank's wear, fucking shirt collar and tie?

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Watch that Colombian clip and tell me what you think...

She's a fucking great actress if she's faking, either that or maybe someone is playing a trick on them, fuck knows.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Another thoroughly entertaining channel is caspersight, he does watch alongs...

Mindseed TV with some amazing footage, recommend you watch it all but if you must skip to 27:00 to the end for SOLID proof...

The balls rolling by themself was weird, I think the ghost girl on the thermal is just a chair though.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

I know what you mean, there still isn't any irrefutable evidence which I'm aware of and the amount of trickery and faking which goes on muddies the water even further.

Creating a successful ghost hunter channel on Youtube can be quite profitable so there's a big incentive for people to make stuff up.
There's also a big incentive for the bigger channels not to get caught faking or their cash cow is gone, people scrutinise ghost videos... :Confused4:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

There's also a big incentive for the bigger channels not to get caught faking or their cash cow is gone, people scrutinise ghost videos... :Confused4:
Ghost videos suck mate. One may as well be religious if one believes in that entity shiiiite! For Christ sakes!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Ghost videos suck mate. One may as well be religious if one believes in that entity shiiiite! For Christ sakes!
=( What about this one?
skip to 20:30

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

=( What about this one?

Just do me a favour. Send all the evil spirits my way...I’ll fuck them up for all of you! Lol

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

=( What about this one?

Just do me a favour. Send all the evil spirits my way...I’ll fuck them up for all of you! Lol

I guess I just want to believe, much the same feelings about Nessie now watch what you say motherfucker! xD

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I

=( What about this one?

I guess I just want to believe, much the same feelings about Nessie now watch what you say motherfucker! xD

I think drinking fermenting corpse bodily fluids, inadvertent endocannibalism if you will, desensitises me to ghouls and goblins of the arcane kinda world.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I

=( What about this one?

I think drinking fermenting corpse bodily fluids, inadvertent endocannibalism if you will, desensitises me to ghouls and goblins of the arcane kinda world.

Aye that's fuckin gross...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I

=( What about this one?

I still have the precise taste in my mouth going on 37 years later. To see a bloated corpse in water after a couple weeks is a ghastly sight to behold. Fuck you Rotten.com!
:facepalm:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I

=( What about this one?

I still have the precise taste in my mouth going on 37 years later. To see a bloated corpse in water after a couple weeks is a ghastly sight to behold. Fuck you Rotten.com!

A zombie T-bag...
GAlcoTD.gif

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I

=( What about this one?

A zombie T-bag...
GAlcoTD.gif

The worst part is that she was a prostitute full of jism before she was murdered and tossed in the rainwater tank. My stomach is weak just reminiscing at the thought...uuuuugh!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I

=( What about this one?

A zombie T-bag...
GAlcoTD.gif

The worst part is that she was a prostitute full of jism before she was murdered and tossed in the rainwater tank. My stomach is weak just reminiscing at the thought...uuuuugh!

A cocktail of all things rotten
8TCWusr.jpg

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

How about this?

You're fucking sad.

Fun, isn't it?

We don't know who anyone is for certain on here. Pastel blue adidas hoody? I think you're confusing me with someone else, I don't own such a garment.

And for the record, jizz breath, I'm 38 and no I don't fucking look in my mid 40's. I take it you don't keep fit or use a gym because people my age regularly wear hoodies, tracksuits and other sportswear while training. What do you Yank's wear, fucking shirt collar and tie?

Bull fucking shit. You were wearing some powder blue Adidas hoodie making you look like a fucking 15-year-old homo. Learn to dress you fucking child.

You don't do any kind of "training" nor are you a professional athlete. With your receding hairline and bulbous nose you look like you're in your mid-40's. People "your age" wear that shit because it's easy to put on and take off without pulling a fucking muscle.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Again, I've never posted a photo of myself wearing a blue adidas hoody....

All those hard drugs must be catching upto you and fucking with your memory.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Look dickhead, I'm not going to sit out here all fucking night arguing about your seriously bad clothing choices. You dress like a clown. Only someone whose brain is pickled from malt liquor all nighters, still wears athletic "gear" although never ever playing a sport, then trying to deny dressing like a fucking homo.

Yeah. Pal. And I'm the one supposedly on drugs.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Look dickhead, I'm not going to sit out here all fucking night arguing about your seriously bad clothing choices. You dress like a clown. Only someone whose brain is pickled from malt liquor all nighters, still wears athletic "gear" although never ever playing a sport, then trying to deny dressing like a fucking homo.

Hi Flynn
Seen any ghosts?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Hi Flynn
Seen any ghosts?

Yes. Your masculinity.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Of course it could be an elaborate hoax, but I don't think so.

Skip to 16 mins and the apartment haunting.

I'm interested to hear other people's views on the authenticity of the video...

Fascinating

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Hi Flynn
Seen any ghosts?

Yes. Your masculinity.
fqUTRRp.jpg