I think I've found some footage which proves the existence of ghosts

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Yeah I did a bit of digging on that a while back, it's supposedly fake, but I'll check out the video in a bit.

I was gonna bump this thread myself and tag you in it, check out the latest Nuke video, there's a clip of a Jap guy experiencing whaling and moaning in a property which he's recently moved into and it shows him throwing boiling water at it LOL.

It's probably fake but the whaling is freaky as hell.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah I did a bit of digging on that a while back, it's supposedly fake, but I'll check out the video in a bit.

I was gonna bump this thread myself and tag you in it, check out the latest Nuke video, there's a clip of a Jap guy experiencing whaling and moaning in a property which he's recently moved into and it shows him throwing boiling water at it LOL.

I've never heard anybody say this is been proven to be fake, quite the opposite? There's been a few so called ghost hunter teams been and experienced some shit...
I seen that one you're on about, ended up with people showing up at his house lol

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

I've never heard anybody say this is been proven to be fake, quite the opposite? There's been a few so called ghost hunter teams been and experienced some shit...
I seen that one you're on about, ended up with people showing up at his house lol

I know yeah and he threatens to call the police LOL.

Check out this channel
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
... I'm pretty sure it was him who debunked the ghost of Carmel Maine and from what I remember it was pretty convincing.

According to the debunkers, the clip where there's supposedly a ghost in the window is just the guy pulling a cord so something falls on the ground, fuck knows lol. Check it out yourself mate and see what you think, he did a few videos on it.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

I know yeah and he threatens to call the police LOL.

Check out this channel
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
... I'm pretty sure it was him who debunked the ghost of Carmel Maine and from what I remember it was pretty convincing.

According to the debunkers, the clip where there's supposedly a ghost in the window is just the guy pulling a cord so something falls on the ground, fuck knows lol. Check it out yourself mate and see what you think, he did a few videos on it.
I will mate although I hate those debunking channels, killjoys and they act all smug like they have proof it's fake but it's just an opinion lol bastards =(

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Ha I know but you have to admit, 99% of ghost videos are utter bullshit lol.

I still love watching them though.
Some are painfully fake lol
There's got to be some that are real, some shit I've seen would seem impossible to fake... Twin paranormal seem legit, they don't always get good stuff compared to some channels that ALWAYS seem to get things, sus AF lol

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I always watch nuke, his ones are the best even if you question them they're still creepy... Another two good brit ones are relly haunted and Lainey and Ben, both those channels just seem real and genuine... I wouldn't stay in their houses man fook that...

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Problem is nowadays we're saturated with fake shit because of how easy it is thanks to technology and also how it can be a bit of an earner if you get a following online.

I think older stuff can often be more credible, whether it's a video or photo. However even back then there were fraudsters around trying to trick people, but it wasn't quite as easy to pull off.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I always watch nuke, his ones are the best even if you question them they're still creepy... Another two good brit ones are relly haunted and Lainey and Ben, both those channels just seem real and genuine... I wouldn't stay in their houses man fook that...

Nuke must have made a nice few quid over the years lol, can't say it's undeserved though.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Nuke must have made a nice few quid over the years lol, can't say it's undeserved though.
Yeah I know, easy money too... I often wonder about trying it myself and see where it goes... It's not hard puting clips together I done it with gore years back and you find good sources for shit too the more you do it...

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Yeah I know, easy money too... I often wonder about trying it myself and see where it goes... It's not hard puting clips together I done it with gore years back and you find good sources for shit too the more you do it...

I wouldn't bother mate, too many people are doing it lol.

The key is finding a niche in the market which has been barely touched, but it's fucking difficult...

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
@Adam Hitler Watch this from 4:25 onwards! This is the most convincing ghost shit I've EVER seen! This woman has been plaqued by a ghost since using a oujia board, keep in mind she can barely work a fuckin camera and this would take an extremely skilled editor if it's even possible! Levitating spoons the lot mate! This will make you believe...

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Hard to say mate, what with editing software and techniques being so advanced these days. That plate which flies across the room could be explained as having a string being yanked which is attached to the washing up rack, but the knife thrown at her and the levitating spoon are baffling.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I just get a feeling that that one is 100% legit... I would love to spend a night or two there myself to check it out! That would be a great hobby eh, going round all the haunted places filming, would you do it?

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Yeah man I always watch Youtube videos of abandoned buildings being explored etc. They're not always paranormal, some are just urban exploration channels, but they can be interesting...

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah man I always watch Youtube videos of abandoned buildings being explored etc. They're not always paranormal, some are just urban exploration channels, but they can be interesting...
Yeah I'm into that stuff too! I think it would be a right buzz doing it haha smoke a few doobs then go sit in a scary as fuck building with a Ouija board

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Yeah I'm into that stuff too! I think it would be a right buzz doing it haha smoke a few doobs then go sit in a scary as fuck building with a Ouija board
Ghosts don’t exist Shampers. You might as well believe in God at this rate.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Who made you an expert? Nobody knows 100%

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I’m an academic…I have this vibe in my toes.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Well you should know that feelings aren't facts...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Mate…just realise that we’re all alone in this big and bad world. You’ll catch on.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Mate…just realise that we’re all alone in this big and bad world. You’ll catch on.
Don't try and patronise me ffs lol nobody knows anything in regards to god or ghosts and that is an undeniable fact...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Don't try and patronise me ffs lol nobody knows anything in regards to god or ghosts and that is an undeniable fact...
Okay…dream big!