I used to think American tourists

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned

Q

Banned
Are you forgetting about your creepy internet search history being leaked on here?
Where? If I remember correctly, and I know I do, then it was the search history from @RAVEN. HE showed to have search for "Child abusive contents". How do you think anyone can see my search history? That's impossible for you, dude.

Stop showing how stupid you are and try to get your FACT correct.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
It's to be expected really, the vast majority of you leftists are perverts and sexual deviants.

Blotus likes being pissed and shit on by black men, something about atoning for her alleged inherent 'white privilege'...

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
were the worst on the planet. Too many of them can be very loud, demanding, rude, and stupid.

But honestly, you have not seen the worst of tacky tourists till you've seen a bunch of hard drinking Brits in the Algarve.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

The tourists I like best are the ones who tip well.

In that regard, Americans tipped the best.

$100 USD tip for driving a bunch of Yankee tourists around town in a Car for 2 hours?

Geez that was easy money.

Unfortunately with this coronavirus recession, them days are over, likely never to return.

And I'm unlikely to return to the Limousine trade.

But thanks fer the memories, Americanos.

It was fun while it lasted until China ruined it for all of us.

Oh well.

Last edited:
  • Agree!
Reactions: Q

Q

Banned
It's to be expected really, the vast majority of you leftists are perverts and sexual deviants.

Blotus likes being pissed and shit on by black men, something about atoning for her alleged inherent 'white privilege'...
Who says I am white?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
were the worst on the planet. Too many of them can be very loud, demanding, rude, and stupid.

But honestly, you have not seen the worst of tacky tourists till you've seen a bunch of hard drinking Brits in the Algarve.

Ahh, blessed summer child, you have never heard of soccer hooligans before?

Any way, you are truly ignorant and sheltered if you don't understand that tourists from Communist China are truly the most savage, backwards, and just the most horrible shit stained tourists found any where of Earth. Just awful, awful uncultured savage beasts. Even other Asian countries keep them strictly segregated to prevent them from interacting and offending other tourists and locals alike.

I am serious, do a bit of Google searching to learn just how terrible they are.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Russians are famous for being complete A-holes, but British people are also not welcome anywhere....

On the contrary. British people and their money are welcome just about every where. They and the Germans pretty much keep the tourism sectors of the crap countries in southern Europe alive.

Q

Banned
Nobody, I was referring to your hairy hippy comrade, who is white with an unhealthy sprinkling of Juden ancestry....

Do you even English brah?
And as always you make no sense at all.... You're not really english, if you were you would speak the language.

Q

Banned

Russians are famous for being complete A-holes, but British people are also not welcome anywhere....

On the contrary. British people and their money are welcome just about every where. They and the Germans pretty much keep the tourism sectors of the crap countries in southern Europe alive.
Then you've been to other places than I have been :)

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Nobody, I was referring to your hairy hippy comrade, who is white with an unhealthy sprinkling of Juden ancestry....

Do you even English brah?
And as always you make no sense at all.... You're not really english, if you were you would speak the language.

OIP.7aJSFtdJGMznMoILi-OcVQAAAA

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Their money is welcomed by restaurant and hotel owners, of course. But the locals are not impressed, trust me. What I love is the Brits who move here and don't even try for two seconds to learn Portuguese, but instead do their best to turn Portugal into a colony of Great Britain.

I am not condemning all Brits, btw. I know a handful that I like a lot. It's just the herd mentality, low IQ crowd that's giving England a bad name. And like I said, we've got some representatives right here.

• Agree!
Reactions: Q
OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Admit it Lotus, if Brits were non-white, you wouldn't be anywhere near as vocal in condemning their behaviour abroad.
YOU might be the idiot that judges people on the color of their skin, but @LotusBud is too smart for that

Admit it Lotus, if Brits were non-white, you wouldn't be anywhere near as vocal in condemning their behaviour abroad.

I've only met a couple of non-white Brits here. It has nothing to do with me or my view on race that 99.9% of them are white.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
YOU might be the idiot that judges people on the color of their skin, but @LotusBud is too smart for that

I've only met a couple of non-white Brits here. It has nothing to do with me or my view on race that 99.9% of them are white.

As usual the point flew over your dyed purple hair...

Somehow I doubt that you would dare to openly condemn tourists from Asia or Africa, because that could potentially be construed as being racist and in direct conflict with your strict and devout PC indoctrination.

Q

Banned

As usual the point flew over your dyed purple hair...

Somehow I doubt that you would dare to openly condemn tourists from Asia or Africa, because that could potentially be construed as being racist and in direct conflict with your strict and devout PC indoctrination.
Not everyone is like you.
I happen to know a chinese dude I dislike. For his personality.
I happen to have exchanged messages with some idiotic scottish dude. He's an idiot. Not due to his skin color, but due to his lack of intelligence.

Does that mean I dislike all chinese people? Nope! Do I like them all? Nope!
Does that mean I dislike all scottish people? Nope! Do I like them all? Nope!

Let that sink in....

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Then you've been to other places than I have been :)

Naw, I am just in the real world and you are in a fantasy world. That doesn't make you special just sadly typical.