I used to think American tourists

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
were the worst on the planet. Too many of them can be very loud, demanding, rude, and stupid.

But honestly, you have not seen the worst of tacky tourists till you've seen a bunch of hard drinking Brits in the Algarve.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Russians are famous for being complete A-holes, but British people are also not welcome anywhere....

On the contrary. British people and their money are welcome just about every where. They and the Germans pretty much keep the tourism sectors of the crap countries in southern Europe alive.
Then you've been to other places than I have been :)

Naw, I am just in the real world and you are in a fantasy world. That doesn't make you special just sadly typical.
Are you British?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Admit it Lotus, if Brits were non-white, you wouldn't be anywhere near as vocal in condemning their behaviour abroad.
YOU might be the idiot that judges people on the color of their skin, but @LotusBud is too smart for that

Admit it Lotus, if Brits were non-white, you wouldn't be anywhere near as vocal in condemning their behaviour abroad.

I've only met a couple of non-white Brits here. It has nothing to do with me or my view on race that 99.9% of them are white.

As usual the point flew over your dyed purple hair...

Somehow I doubt that you would dare to openly condemn tourists from Asia or Africa, because that could potentially be construed as being racist and in direct conflict with your strict and devout PC indoctrination.

I have never seen tourists from Asia or Africa behaving the way the Brits behave. Did you see the video of those people rampaging in the Algarve? I have seen them running down the streets carrying bottles of alcohol, screeching like fucking morons. The Portuguese people are generally so nice and polite, it is horrifying to watch tourists behave this way.

Additionally, tourists from Asia and Africa don't come to Portugal and demand that Portuguese people start supplying them with everything they ever had in their home countries, and driving up the cost of living for the Portuguese. Americans and Brits do this shit.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Listen you woolly-brained moron, British tourists help keep the Portuguese economy afloat, where do you think the country would be without tourism?

Brits like their booze, they may get a bit rowdy but at least they aren't blowing people up in the name of their religion or killing one another in record numbers over drugs or because they were 'disrespected'.

Criticising the behaviour of Muslims and blacks is of course a taboo subject for you lefties though. Blaming whitey is much more acceptable, whatever the Nationality may be.

Q

Banned
Listen you woolly-brained moron, British tourists help keep the Portuguese economy afloat, where do you think the country would be without tourism?

Brits like their booze, they may get a bit rowdy but at least they aren't blowing people up in the name of their religion or killing one another in record numbers over drugs or because they were 'disrespected'.

Criticising the behaviour of Muslims and blacks is of course a taboo subject for you lefties though. Blaming whitey is much more acceptable, whatever the Nationality may be.
This is NOT about muslims. Stick to the subject.

British are horrible tourists. A lot of accomodations refuse them.
And those accomodations simply do the math: let some british in and the rest will stay away? Nope! Let's refuse the british in favour of the other -decent- people.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
And if you're an accurate representation of the Dutch, then they're a nation of weird perverts and Karl Marx enthusiasts.

It's funny how you're happy to generalise and blanket blame a whole group of people when it suits you, but consider it to be beyond the pale when Islamic terrorism is discussed.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
YOU might be the idiot that judges people on the color of their skin, but @LotusBud is too smart for that

I've only met a couple of non-white Brits here. It has nothing to do with me or my view on race that 99.9% of them are white.

As usual the point flew over your dyed purple hair...

Somehow I doubt that you would dare to openly condemn tourists from Asia or Africa, because that could potentially be construed as being racist and in direct conflict with your strict and devout PC indoctrination.

I have never seen tourists from Asia or Africa behaving the way the Brits behave. Did you see the video of those people rampaging in the Algarve? I have seen them running down the streets carrying bottles of alcohol, screeching like fucking morons. The Portuguese people are generally so nice and polite, it is horrifying to watch tourists behave this way.

Additionally, tourists from Asia and Africa don't come to Portugal and demand that Portuguese people start supplying them with everything they ever had in their home countries, and driving up the cost of living for the Portuguese. Americans and Brits do this shit.
Open your borders...

images

Q

Banned
And if you're an accurate representation of the Dutch, then they're a nation of weird perverts and Karl Marx enthusiasts.

It's funny how you're happy to generalise and blanket blame a whole group of people when it suits you, but consider it to be beyond the pale when Islamic terrorism is discussed.
You're talking bullshit again. It's pretty early on the day to be drunk....?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
were the worst on the planet. Too many of them can be very loud, demanding, rude, and stupid.

But honestly, you have not seen the worst of tacky tourists till you've seen a bunch of hard drinking Brits in the Algarve.

You ARE the quintessential American fair-weather tourist, scrag...

Just like Seaboobs, you both only left the US when you could get leverage financially on poorer regions.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Just like Seaboobs, you both only left the US when you could get leverage financially on poorer regions.

DD stick with what you know. Freeze dried scrambled eggs, living in cigbuttville, and determiNing your gender. Stupid broke troll.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

DD stick with what you know. Freeze dried scrambled eggs, living in cigbuttville, and determiNing your gender. Stupid broke troll.

I understand your income tax threshold and bank balance reporting laws...

You've been flying under the radar for YEARS! :LOL1:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You dumb hermaphrodite. I pay more in US taxes than you make all year. This includes Hubby Frank’s income. Your ignorance when it comes to paying taxes tells me you don’t know your ass from 2 bits

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
You dumb hermaphrodite. I pay more in US taxes than you make all year. This includes Hubby Frank’s income. Your ignorance when it comes to paying taxes tells me you don’t know your ass from 2 bits

No you don't... you're free and clear on income beyond 92-95k USD, but are scuttled beyond any savings past 10k (last I heard).

NOBODY moves to Costa Rica because they're six figure entities.

You're a tax cheat. Lulz...

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Russians are famous for being complete A-holes, but British people are also not welcome anywhere....

On the contrary. British people and their money are welcome just about every where. They and the Germans pretty much keep the tourism sectors of the crap countries in southern Europe alive.
Then you've been to other places than I have been :)

Naw, I am just in the real world and you are in a fantasy world. That doesn't make you special just sadly typical.
Are you British?

Half.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

You're talking bullshit again. It's pretty early on the day to be drunk....?

Thank fuck you're worthless ass has been confined to Meltdown, your nonsensical spam is beyond tiresome.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

No you don't... you're free and clear on income beyond 92-95k USD, but are scuttled beyond any savings past 10k (last I heard).

I certainly enjoyed my trip to Costa Rica though I was surprised how high the American and Canadian ex-pats had driven up housing costs in tourist heavy areas. The food was ok but not very inspiring though many of the views were top notch. BYW I believe you are right on the ex-pat tax thing. First $95k exempt then taxes after that point.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I certainly enjoyed my trip to Costa Rica though I was surprised how high the American and Canadian ex-pats had driven up housing costs in tourist heavy areas. The food was ok but not very inspiring though many of the views were top notch. BYW I believe you are right on the ex-pat tax thing. First $95k exempt then taxes after that point.

Not many pick up on that, not to mention I pay my taxes in June. I came here, 21 years ago. Developed my property. Bought and sold 2 others. There are still many real estate opportunities here, without question. Yeah, Tico food kinda sucks