I went to my Grandson's School District School Board Meeting Last Night, I am still angry.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Noodle necks says Disney wants to see kids raped so Disney good. Disney not evil capitalism.

lol. What a lemming

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Yea, cause thats exactly the same as teaching them to love faggits....
Nobody teaches children to love homosexuality.

Not true. These days straight kids get bullied for being straight.

It's cool and trendy to be gay, bi, or trans/non binary.

I can give a personal example. One day my oldest daughter was called a "faggot" by some boy. And because shes gay, that boy was suspended the same day and his parents notified.

My 16 year old endured months of humiliating sexual harrassment from older boys at the same school. NOTHING was ever done. I ended up pulling her out and taking her to make a police report. No idea what the outcome was.

Kids in public school will tell you about it.
I’m from Generation X…we simply ignored the haterz or knocked them the fuck out. Generations these days are simply weak and are used to being mollycoddled. They need to harden the fuck up!

images

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
PS: Dove, I’ve taken you off ignore because you seem a little more concise and marginally less repetitive. This is a probationary period.
:Wise1:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

I wish they'd stop lying.
It seems that conservatives only know how to lie. No wonder America is in such a state.
Oh aye I forgot you're a liberal now...
0BpLx3X.gif

pZSaYvu.gif
:Crazy:

:HelloFuckU:
I have always lent that way and went with you guys for the ride. We’re still mates though surely? Lol
Oh I dunno; turncoats can be tricky customers... :Happy5:
I’m a Greeny…I’m all about saving the planet.

images
It's more your new found anti-white stance, calling us oddballs for not sitting down and taking the clear hatred towards the worlds true minority... My race is also 1st place in the race to save the planet...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

It seems that conservatives only know how to lie. No wonder America is in such a state.
0BpLx3X.gif

pZSaYvu.gif

I have always lent that way and went with you guys for the ride. We’re still mates though surely? Lol

images
It's more your new found anti-white stance, calling us oddballs for not sitting down and taking the clear hatred towards the worlds true minority... My race is also 1st place in the race to save the planet...
Your race is my race too…the difference between us, is that I’ve never minded women of any ethnicity. Of this entire forum, I am in “1st place” to save the planet because of my qualifications and sacrifice that I make daily to various causes. I even vote GREEN.. ‘nuff said.

Reactions: X

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

0BpLx3X.gif

pZSaYvu.gif

images
Your race is my race too…the difference between us, is that I’ve never minded women of any ethnicity. Of this entire forum, I am in “1st place” to save the planet because of my qualifications and sacrifice that I make daily to various causes. I even vote GREEN.. ‘nuff said.
You don't know what anybody else does fs... I've been on MANY litter picking events at my local waterways, I'd vote green if they didn't ALWAYS seem like the far left and I've donated, without fail to the dogs trust as long as I can remember which is nothing to do with the planet but it's where my heart is... I adopted a tiger and a whale when I was little too lol

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

0BpLx3X.gif

pZSaYvu.gif

images
You don't know what anybody else does fs... I've been on MANY litter picking events at my local waterways, I'd vote green if they didn't ALWAYS seem like the far left and I've donated, without fail to the dogs trust as long as I can remember which is nothing to do with the planet but it's where my heart is... I adopted a tiger and a whale when I was little too lol
My nigga! :Awesomeness:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

0BpLx3X.gif

pZSaYvu.gif

images
I remember telling people at school and one of them said "Where are you keeping the whale, can I see it?" haha never forget that one, had to tell them all I got was a picture of them and a cuddly toy...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

0BpLx3X.gif

pZSaYvu.gif

images
I remember telling people at school and one of them said "Where are you keeping the whale, can I see it?" haha never forget that one, had to tell them all I got was a picture of them and a cuddly toy...
Classic! Lol. It’s good that you chose you adopt those endangered animals mate. Gestures like yours help restore my faith in humanity.
I support a global operation that helps clean up our polluted oceans: 4 Oceans.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Just this last last week, a 30 year old Leatherback Turtle washed up on our NSW coastline. After all the flooding and rains it had consumed vast amounts of plastic, which scientists believe, they mistake for jellyfish that makes up a portion of their diets.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

0BpLx3X.gif

pZSaYvu.gif

images
Classic! Lol. It’s good that you chose you adopt those endangered animals mate. Gestures like yours help restore my faith in humanity.

Just this last last week, a 30 year old Leatherback Turtle washed up on our NSW coastline. After all the flooding and rains it had consumed vast amounts of plastic, which scientists believe, they mistake for jellyfish that makes up a portion of their diets.

Yeah mate the human race is like a parasite to this earth, we should be doing EVERYTHING we can to make sure NO animal becomes extinct by our hands...

X

xXx
Site Supporter

0BpLx3X.gif

pZSaYvu.gif

images

X

xXx
Site Supporter

0BpLx3X.gif

pZSaYvu.gif

images

Yeah mate the human race is like a parasite to this earth, we should be doing EVERYTHING we can to make sure NO animal becomes extinct by our hands...
Just your kind are a parasite .... my kind this planet would THRIVE and spit the likes of your decrepit soul out across the vast universe

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Liar. There's plenty of people who openly do.
As far as school curriculums go…get with the program Lokjaw! Instilling social awareness or acceptance of others that identify a little differently is not promoting a love for homosexuality or any other.
I’m really not surprised that you having trouble understanding the difference here.

You people need to get your minds out of the gutter…
:Disagree:
Look, they are literally teaching kids to accept and love faggits and trannies. Now I'm sure YOU love faggits and trannies but normal people dont. There IS something terribly wrong with teaching acceptance of such deviant behavior. At least my children all went to a proper school where they were taught Gods disgust and hatred for sexual deviancy.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

0BpLx3X.gif

pZSaYvu.gif

images
The earth will be just fine even if we burn every last oz of coal and oil in it. This fake assed "green" initiative is a joke. Toxic leftovers from electrification will be far far worse than the oil and gas industries leftovers.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

0BpLx3X.gif

pZSaYvu.gif

images

White peepoe cleaning up chank pollution.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
What is being done is kids are being told that fluid and queer is how everyone should be.

There is a gender unicorn to find yourself on the scale. They are fucking with the kids minds and identities.

If it was just "accept that people are different" yeah fine....that's what I teach. I teach true tolerance. That just as we have the liberty to live how we wish so do others. That buck stops at coercion and force.

The whole ESL thing is telling kids that queer is how we all are. Its fucking mental.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
What is being done is kids are being told that fluid and queer is how everyone should be.

There is a gender unicorn to find yourself on the scale. They are fucking with the kids minds and identities.

If it was just "accept that people are different" yeah fine....that's what I teach. I teach true tolerance. That just as we have the liberty to live how we wish so do others. That buck stops at coercion and force.

The whole ESL thing is telling kids that queer is how we all are. Its fucking mental.
"gays just want to be left alone to live their lives in private" was one of the biggest lies my parents ever told me. I asked many people over the years questions like "what about when they want to marry?", "what about when they want to adopt children?", "what about when they force me to accept their lifestyle?" and was told I was crazy and hysterical for even thinking those things would happen. Now we have tranny story time for 3 year olds and this PLEASE ASS BOX ME! movement. If anyone thinks this will stop instead of getting much much worse, they're dead wrong.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

"gays just want to be left alone to live their lives in private" was one of the biggest lies my parents ever told me. I asked many people over the years questions like "what about when they want to marry?", "what about when they want to adopt children?", "what about when they force me to accept their lifestyle?" and was told I was crazy and hysterical for even thinking those things would happen. Now we have tranny story time for 3 year olds and this PLEASE ASS BOX ME! movement. If anyone thinks this will stop instead of getting much much worse, they're dead wrong.

you need to off yerself, it would seem this life is too much for you

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Better yet, all you people could be gassed like jews!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Better yet, all you people could be gassed like jews!
59782488.jpg