I went to my Grandson's School District School Board Meeting Last Night, I am still angry.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
The School wants to offer a Criminal Justice Class as a Social Studies Elective, I stood up right quick and gave them a piece of my mind, I told them sonsabitches ain't no way in hell any of my tax dollars are going to teach our Childrens how to commit adult crimes!!! Hell to the no!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yea, cause thats exactly the same as teaching them to love faggits....
Nobody teaches children to love homosexuality.

I wish they'd stop lying.
It seems that conservatives only know how to lie. No wonder America is in such a state.

Our society is fucked. Between extremist conservatives and extremist liberals, we are fucked. People under 50 melting down over every god damn thing that hurts their feelings.

We are a country where everyone seems to have a massive wound on their torso and every little thing makes it hurt.

We need to toughen up, we are soft ass morons now.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Can Lily or that Galium dunce please explain why it is so important to vile and evil Registered Democrats to have the ability to introduce the subjects of human sexuality and gender fluidity to other people's children in kindergarten through the 3rd grade?

Simple question.

From the resistance to the Florida bill from you people, it is clear that that is exactly what you support.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Can Lily or that Galium dunce please explain why it is so important to vile and evil Registered Democrats to have the ability to introduce the subjects of human sexuality and gender fluidity to other people's children in kindergarten through the 3rd grade?

Simple question.

From the resistance to the Florida bill from you people, it is clear that that is exactly what you support.
It's as stupid solution looking for problem that is imaginary.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Simple question.

The only valid reason I see is so that they accept the children among them that might be different than they are. Someone needs to help them understand how to treat their peers in an appropriate manner in the public square.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Simple question.

So Admin says the Florida Bill is a "solution looking for problem that is imaginary."

If it is an imaginary problem, then why are you people (Registered Democrats) so upset about? Why do you people lie about the Bill and claim it says something it clearly doesn't?

Why Admin? why do Registered Democrats want to sexualize other people's 5-year-old children?

Simple question.

The only valid reason I see is so that they accept the children among them that might be different than they are. Someone needs to help them understand how to treat their peers in an appropriate manner in the public square.

Another pant load! Tel me, Lily, would you be OK with a radical homosexual member of GLSEN (look it up) talking to your five-year-old child about the joys of anal sex?

That's what GLSEN does in our public schools.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Simple question.

So Admin says the Florida Bill is a "solution looking for problem that is imaginary."

If it is an imaginary problem, then why are you people (Registered Democrats) so upset about? Why do you people lie about the Bill and claim it says something it clearly doesn't?

Why Admin? why do Registered Democrats want to sexualize other people's 5-year-old children?

Simple question.

Another pant load! Tel me, Lily, would you be OK with a radical homosexual member of GLSEN (look it up) talking to your five-year-old child about the joys of anal sex?

No one talks to children about the joys of anal sex in public school. Go blow the shit out of your ass somewhere else.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Simple question.

Simple question.

I hope someday you will push through this puberty stage you seem to be trapped in.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Simple question.

Simple question.

No one talks to children about the joys of anal sex in public school. Go blow the shit out of your ass somewhere else.

The why is it so important to you people to be able to introduce issues of human sexuality at all for other people's children between the ages of 5 through 8?

Why is it so important for such young children to be taught anything whatsoever about sexual orientation and/or gender "fluidity?"

Why. Lily? Why do you people want to get to other people's children?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Simple question.

Simple question.

The why is it so important to you people to be able to introduce issues of human sexuality at all for other people's children between the ages of 5 through 8?

Why is it so important for such young children to be taught anything whatsoever about sexual orientation and/or gender "fluidity?"

I explained it to you. I fear that I cannot understand it for you.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Simple question.

Simple question.

I hope someday you will push through this puberty stage you seem to be trapped in.

You said the Florida Bill is a solution to a problem that is imaginary. If the problem is imaginary, then why are you people so upset about a Bill that is a solution to a problem that doesn't exist?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Simple question.

Simple question.

same old same old

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

It seems that conservatives only know how to lie. No wonder America is in such a state.

Our society is fucked. Between extremist conservatives and extremist liberals, we are fucked. People under 50 melting down over every god damn thing that hurts their feelings.

We are a country where everyone seems to have a massive wound on their torso and every little thing makes it hurt.

That is the general consensus unfortunately. I don’t want to see America suffer anymore. Recently the conservatives here were wanting another civil war? Do they realise that this isn’t the mid 19th century anymore and the consequences could be spell the end for America as a country altogether?

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Simple question.

Simple question.

No you didn't. You whined some pablum about "accepting children who might be different." That's why I called it a pant load. It's complete bullshit and does not address the actual equation of why it is so important to you people to be able to indoctrinate other people's young children into the Left wing view of human sexuality?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Simple question.

Simple question.

You said the Florida Bill is a solution to a problem that is imaginary. If the problem is imaginary, then why are you people so upset about a Bill that is a solution to a problem that doesn't exist?
Again with the “you” people. Who the fuck are you and where did you pop up from. You sound like another complete “conservative” imbecile!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

That is the general consensus unfortunately. I don’t want to see America suffer anymore. Recently the conservatives here were wanting another civil war? Do they realise that this isn’t the mid 19th century anymore and the consequences could be spell the end for America as a country altogether?

They are idiots that think it's gonna be all romantical like it was in Gone with the Wind. They are 100% fucking morons.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Simple question.

Simple question.

No you didn't. You whined some pablum about "accepting children who might be different." That's why I called it a pant load. It's complete bullshit and does not address the actual equation of why it is so important to you people to be able to indoctrinate other people's young children into the Left wing view of human sexuality?
No equation buddy. This isn’t rocket science!

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Stay on topic, pussy. We're talking about why you Leftist want to sexaulize other people's young children.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Simple question.

Simple question.

There is no "left wing sexuality" there is only human sexuality. And yes, there are a lot of ignorant people out there who will teach their children shit at home and they have to be tamed for civil society.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Stay on topic, pussy. We're talking about why you Leftist want to sexaulize other people's young children.

Can't you people ever clutch your pearls in private?

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Simple question.

Simple question.

Again with the “you” people. Who the fuck are you and where did you pop up from. You sound like another complete “conservative” imbecile!

"You people" as in you ideological leftist believers in fairy tales. In America that is every single Registered Democrat enemy of Liberty. I understand you're some kind of foreigner, so anything you think simply doesn't matter.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Is that what happened to you?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

That’s in your horrid little mind. Tolerance and acceptance of others, given that they’re not criminal, is the progressive thing to do. The sooner you realise this the sooner America can become a unified great nation again.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Simple question.

Simple question.

Show me the text books and or lesson plans where first graders learn about fisting and pulling trains and hot man to man butt sex, or stfu.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Simple question.

Simple question.

"You people" as in you ideological leftist believers in fairy tales. In America that is every single Registered Democrat enemy of Liberty. I understand you're some kind of foreigner, so anything you think simply doesn't matter.
All great minds matter Windy!

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Simple question.

Simple question.

There is no "left wing sexuality" there is only human sexuality. And yes, there are a lot of ignorant people out there who will teach their children shit at home and they have to be tamed for civil society.

So you're trying to lie about how Leftist filth have politicized human sexuality when everyone can see for themselves that ALL of the "activist" perverts are Registered Democrats. Every single buttfucking one of them.

And it's interesting that you said the quiet part out loud here: that "ignorant" people who don't think like you will teach their children things you don't approve of so the State should impose YOUR ideology on other people's children.

... and you wonder why I call you Registered Democrat filth traitorous scum.