I went to my Grandson's School District School Board Meeting Last Night, I am still angry.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

I'm in jail, send ketchup.
Site Supporter ☠️
Can Lily or that Galium dunce please explain why it is so important to vile and evil Registered Democrats to have the ability to introduce the subjects of human sexuality and gender fluidity to other people's children in kindergarten through the 3rd grade?

Simple question.

From the resistance to the Florida bill from you people, it is clear that that is exactly what you support.
It's as stupid solution looking for problem that is imaginary.

So Admin says the Florida Bill is a "solution looking for problem that is imaginary."

If it is an imaginary problem, then why are you people (Registered Democrats) so upset about? Why do you people lie about the Bill and claim it says something it clearly doesn't?

Why Admin? why do Registered Democrats want to sexualize other people's 5-year-old children?

Can Lily or that Galium dunce please explain why it is so important to vile and evil Registered Democrats to have the ability to introduce the subjects of human sexuality and gender fluidity to other people's children in kindergarten through the 3rd grade?

Simple question.

From the resistance to the Florida bill from you people, it is clear that that is exactly what you support.

The only valid reason I see is so that they accept the children among them that might be different than they are. Someone needs to help them understand how to treat their peers in an appropriate manner in the public square.

Another pant load! Tel me, Lily, would you be OK with a radical homosexual member of GLSEN (look it up) talking to your five-year-old child about the joys of anal sex?

That's what GLSEN does in our public schools.

No one talks to children about the joys of anal sex in public school. Go blow the shit out of your ass somewhere else.

The why is it so important to you people to be able to introduce issues of human sexuality at all for other people's children between the ages of 5 through 8?

Why is it so important for such young children to be taught anything whatsoever about sexual orientation and/or gender "fluidity?"

Why. Lily? Why do you people want to get to other people's children?

I explained it to you. I fear that I cannot understand it for you.

No you didn't. You whined some pablum about "accepting children who might be different." That's why I called it a pant load. It's complete bullshit and does not address the actual equation of why it is so important to you people to be able to indoctrinate other people's young children into the Left wing view of human sexuality?

There is no "left wing sexuality" there is only human sexuality. And yes, there are a lot of ignorant people out there who will teach their children shit at home and they have to be tamed for civil society.

So you're trying to lie about how Leftist filth have politicized human sexuality when everyone can see for themselves that ALL of the "activist" perverts are Registered Democrats. Every single buttfucking one of them.

And it's interesting that you said the quiet part out loud here: that "ignorant" people who don't think like you will teach their children things you don't approve of so the State should impose YOUR ideology on other people's children.

... and you wonder why I call you Registered Democrat filth traitorous scum.
I find people telling me what I think extremely patronizing.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Yea, cause thats exactly the same as teaching them to love faggits....
Nobody teaches children to love homosexuality.

I wish they'd stop lying.
It seems that conservatives only know how to lie. No wonder America is in such a state.

Our society is fucked. Between extremist conservatives and extremist liberals, we are fucked. People under 50 melting down over every god damn thing that hurts their feelings.

We are a country where everyone seems to have a massive wound on their torso and every little thing makes it hurt.

We need to toughen up, we are soft ass morons now.
That is the general consensus unfortunately. I don’t want to see America suffer anymore. Recently the conservatives here were wanting another civil war? Do they realise that this isn’t the mid 19th century anymore and the consequences could be spell the end for America as a country altogether?

Stay on topic, pussy. We're talking about why you Leftist want to sexaulize other people's young children.
That’s in your horrid little mind. Tolerance and acceptance of others, given that they’re not criminal, is the progressive thing to do. The sooner you realise this the sooner America can become a unified great nation again.

"Progressive?" Tell me, what "progressive" about teaching other people's young children anything at all about human sexuality?

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Simple question.

So Admin says the Florida Bill is a "solution looking for problem that is imaginary."

If it is an imaginary problem, then why are you people (Registered Democrats) so upset about? Why do you people lie about the Bill and claim it says something it clearly doesn't?

Why Admin? why do Registered Democrats want to sexualize other people's 5-year-old children?

Simple question.

The only valid reason I see is so that they accept the children among them that might be different than they are. Someone needs to help them understand how to treat their peers in an appropriate manner in the public square.

Another pant load! Tel me, Lily, would you be OK with a radical homosexual member of GLSEN (look it up) talking to your five-year-old child about the joys of anal sex?

No one talks to children about the joys of anal sex in public school. Go blow the shit out of your ass somewhere else.

The why is it so important to you people to be able to introduce issues of human sexuality at all for other people's children between the ages of 5 through 8?

Why is it so important for such young children to be taught anything whatsoever about sexual orientation and/or gender "fluidity?"

No you didn't. You whined some pablum about "accepting children who might be different." That's why I called it a pant load. It's complete bullshit and does not address the actual equation of why it is so important to you people to be able to indoctrinate other people's young children into the Left wing view of human sexuality?
Show me the text books and or lesson plans where first graders learn about fisting and pulling trains and hot man to man butt sex, or stfu.

Why does a vile Left wing organization like GLSEN exist in our public schools?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Simple question.

Simple question.

There is no "left wing sexuality" there is only human sexuality. And yes, there are a lot of ignorant people out there who will teach their children shit at home and they have to be tamed for civil society.

So you're trying to lie about how Leftist filth have politicized human sexuality when everyone can see for themselves that ALL of the "activist" perverts are Registered Democrats. Every single buttfucking one of them.

And it's interesting that you said the quiet part out loud here: that "ignorant" people who don't think like you will teach their children things you don't approve of so the State should impose YOUR ideology on other people's children.

You think I'm wrong because people like you will indoctrinate your children into the next generation of hate?

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Simple question.

Simple question.

I find people telling me what I think extremely patronizing.

Then stop thinking out loud.

... I saw Sonny live many years ago at a place called the Kingston Mines up on the north side. I think it's still there.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Simple question.

Simple question.

You think I'm wrong because people like you will indoctrinate your children into the next generation of hate?

The next generation of "hate," or the next generation of Free People willing to defend freedom?

Sorry, honey, neither you nor your ideological masters get a say on what other people teach their own children.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

It seems that conservatives only know how to lie. No wonder America is in such a state.

Our society is fucked. Between extremist conservatives and extremist liberals, we are fucked. People under 50 melting down over every god damn thing that hurts their feelings.

We are a country where everyone seems to have a massive wound on their torso and every little thing makes it hurt.

That is the general consensus unfortunately. I don’t want to see America suffer anymore. Recently the conservatives here were wanting another civil war? Do they realise that this isn’t the mid 19th century anymore and the consequences could be spell the end for America as a country altogether?

Stay on topic, pussy. We're talking about why you Leftist want to sexaulize other people's young children.
That’s in your horrid little mind. Tolerance and acceptance of others, given that they’re not criminal, is the progressive thing to do. The sooner you realise this the sooner America can become a unified great nation again.

"Progressive?" Tell me, what "progressive" about teaching other people's young children anything at all about human sexuality?
Sex education was standard in our schools. Back in the day if any kids were a little “different” they would be sent to a shrink and evaluated for a mental disorder. Thanks to education, people are becoming more aware and accepting of these little differences. Are you some religious fanatic that opposes positive change?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
277523322_5156491174418137_3080351816993490202_n.jpg

Consider this fair warning.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Simple question.

Simple question.

Show me the text books and or lesson plans where first graders learn about fisting and pulling trains and hot man to man butt sex, or stfu.

Yes, let's see it.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Sex education was standard in our schools. Back in the day if any kids were a little “different” they would be sent to a shrink and evaluated for a mental disorder. Thanks to education, people are becoming more aware and accepting of these little differences. Are you some religious fanatic that opposes positive change?

Me? A religious fanatic? Hardly. I just want to know why it is so important to you people on the Left that other people's little children between the ages of 5 and 8 have to be indoctrinated into the Leftist worldview of human sexuality and gender fluidity?

It's a simple question. Do you know why it is important to your betters or do you just parrot what your betters tell you to parrot?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Simple question.

Simple question.

The next generation of "hate," or the next generation of Free People willing to defend freedom?

Sorry, honey, neither you nor your ideological masters get a say on what other people teach their own children.

Hate.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Me? A religious fanatic? Hardly. I just want to know why it is so important to you people on the Left that other people's little children between the ages of 5 and 8 have to be indoctrinated into the Leftist worldview of human sexuality and gender fluidity?

It's a simple question. Do you know why it is important to your betters or do you just parrot what your betters tell you to parrot?
Yawn emoji abuse!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Did you guys

Huh? My betters? What does that even mean?

And it’s important for young children to be educated at a young age. I think the gender fluidity spiel should be monitored, but not necessary encouraged. Heaps of kids experiment sexually with each other, but it’s not necessary a given that you’re straight, homosexual, bisexual or necessarily transgender at such a young age.

I think you’re referring to isolated incidences that happened at a particular school with regard to gender fluidity. This is a new term I’m assuming?

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Did you guys

And it’s important for young children to be educated at a young age. I think the gender fluidity spiel should be monitored, but not necessary encouraged. Heaps of kids experiment sexually with each other, but it’s not necessary a given that you’re straight, homosexual, bisexual or necessarily transgender at such a young age.

I think you’re referring to isolated incidences that happened at a particular school with regard to gender fluidity. This is a new term I’m assuming?

Oh look! Another Leftist said the quiet part out loud without noticing:

"And it’s important for young children to be educated at a young age."

That's the heart of the question, foreign person. WHY is it so important to Leftists that other people's young children be educated into human sexuality at a young age?

That's that question I've been asking of you people from the start of this thread.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Did you guys

That's the heart of the question, foreign person. WHY is it so important to Leftists that other people's young children be educated into human sexuality at a young age?

That's that question I've been asking of you people from the start of this thread.
In South Africa the children were educated young so that they weren’t taken advantage of. The same applies in Australia. Why do some of you Americans not see the benefit of this education? Is it because you’re a religious fanatic or what?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

They hate everyone who isn’t a white, gun owning Christian extremist.

We should have deported all of them after we stripped them of their land and taxes the bejesus out of them following the civil war.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
(Reggie watches as the Lefties run away from yet another simple question they are not allowed by their betters to answer.)
Betters? How pompous! :Happy5:

It's an old tiresome schtick...

Imma let his decrepit ass declare himself a winner, while I move on with something interesting.
I’m still waiting for the glazier! Stuck here for a bit.

I gotcha, no need to have monkeys slinging poo at you though.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
(Reggie watches as the Lefties run away from yet another simple question they are not allowed by their betters to answer.)

Imma let his decrepit ass declare himself a winner, while I move on with something interesting.

I gotcha, not need to have monkeys slinging poo at you though.
Hahahahaa…it’s fine, apparently I love poop! :GiggleBitch:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

They're so freaking childish. God love 'em, I don't.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Did you guys

In South Africa the children were educated young so that they weren’t taken advantage of. The same applies in Australia. Why do some of you Americans not see the benefit of this education? Is it because you’re a religious fanatic or what?

why did you leave South Africa?

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Oh, and still no coherent answer as to why the Left is so wound up over a Florida Bill that simply prohibits the inclusion of issues of human sexuality and gender in public school curricula for children in kindergarten through the third grade.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

They're so freaking childish. God love 'em, I don't.
Bastard Factory never used to be like this, but it filtered through from other forums. Particularly that bitter feud between the ‘bee and cashew.

Yes…immaturity in adults is particularly loathsome.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Did you guys

We immigrated from South Africa for a better future. We were also offered a rather large cash incentive to do so by a great pro-multicultural firm. We couldn’t let such an opportunity slip away. I then became a “better” and employed fellow Australians with stable work.

Why do you ask?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Did you guys

We immigrated from South Africa for a better future. We were also offered a rather large cash incentive to do so by a great pro-multicultural firm. We couldn’t let such an opportunity slip away. I then became a “better” and employed fellow Australians with stable work.

Why do you ask?
@Lily
Hahahahaaa…see what I did there with “better”? I think he may mean one’s superior.