I went to my Grandson's School District School Board Meeting Last Night, I am still angry.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Did you guys
Yea, cause thats exactly the same as teaching them to love faggits....
Nobody teaches children to love homosexuality.

I wish they'd stop lying.
It seems that conservatives only know how to lie. No wonder America is in such a state.

Our society is fucked. Between extremist conservatives and extremist liberals, we are fucked. People under 50 melting down over every god damn thing that hurts their feelings.

We are a country where everyone seems to have a massive wound on their torso and every little thing makes it hurt.

We need to toughen up, we are soft ass morons now.
That is the general consensus unfortunately. I don’t want to see America suffer anymore. Recently the conservatives here were wanting another civil war? Do they realise that this isn’t the mid 19th century anymore and the consequences could be spell the end for America as a country altogether?

Stay on topic, pussy. We're talking about why you Leftist want to sexaulize other people's young children.
That’s in your horrid little mind. Tolerance and acceptance of others, given that they’re not criminal, is the progressive thing to do. The sooner you realise this the sooner America can become a unified great nation again.

"Progressive?" Tell me, what "progressive" about teaching other people's young children anything at all about human sexuality?
Sex education was standard in our schools. Back in the day if any kids were a little “different” they would be sent to a shrink and evaluated for a mental disorder. Thanks to education, people are becoming more aware and accepting of these little differences. Are you some religious fanatic that opposes positive change?

Me? A religious fanatic? Hardly. I just want to know why it is so important to you people on the Left that other people's little children between the ages of 5 and 8 have to be indoctrinated into the Leftist worldview of human sexuality and gender fluidity?

It's a simple question. Do you know why it is important to your betters or do you just parrot what your betters tell you to parrot?
Huh? My betters? What does that even mean?

And it’s important for young children to be educated at a young age. I think the gender fluidity spiel should be monitored, but not necessary encouraged. Heaps of kids experiment sexually with each other, but it’s not necessary a given that you’re straight, homosexual, bisexual or necessarily transgender at such a young age.

I think you’re referring to isolated incidences that happened at a particular school with regard to gender fluidity. This is a new term I’m assuming?

Oh look! Another Leftist said the quiet part out loud without noticing:

"And it’s important for young children to be educated at a young age."

That's the heart of the question, foreign person. WHY is it so important to Leftists that other people's young children be educated into human sexuality at a young age?

That's that question I've been asking of you people from the start of this thread.
In South Africa the children were educated young so that they weren’t taken advantage of. The same applies in Australia. Why do some of you Americans not see the benefit of this education? Is it because you’re a religious fanatic or what?

why did you leave South Africa?
We immigrated from South Africa for a better future. We were also offered a rather large cash incentive to do so by a great pro-multicultural firm. We couldn’t let such an opportunity slip away. I then became a “better” and employed fellow Australians with stable work.

Why do you ask?

Just curious whether you ran away over the whole "one bullet one settler" racial hate thingie that seems to plague South Africa. It's the kind of racial hate that Leftists the world over shy away from talking about for some reason.
Not at all. That was actually referencing the Dutch Settlers or boer (farmers) over their farms. Land expropriation. You may have witnessed the Zimbabwean expropriation and how that turned out. For the record, I had been living in Australia for 7 years when that happened. I flew back into Zimbabwe and helped both white and black people on a relative’s farm. Armed, locked and loaded. The family managed to get refugee status, but the black staff were all turfed out on their arses by Mugabe’s henchmen. Some 60 odd…elders, men, women and children. A very sad outcome. Farm lost without compensation and families left destitute.

Cool story. No troll. These weren't Boers up in Zimbabwe you helped, right? I didn't think the Dutch went that far north. I thought Rhodesia was a purely White Supremacist Anglo invention of Cecil Rhodes.
No, English. And that white supremacist bullshit hardly existed. The history goes back a few generations. Land that was bought legally, owned and worked. Not to say that there were some bad eggs: both black and white. We never embraced any form of racism whatsoever.

Interesting. So you're saying that the myth of white supremacist anglo supremacy was just a ginned up lie used by the Leftist Robert Mugabe to stir up racial animus that ultimately led to the tragedy of Zimbabwe, I see.

Could you explain to the American Leftists here that their own ginned up myth of "systemic white racism" is a similar type of Leftist lie?
Mugabe wasn’t a leftist for a start, but a nationalist of Marxist persuasion. He ruled as a evil tyrant causing many deaths of both the white and black people of Zimbabwe. He ruled through intimidation and violence, and drove the entire country into the dirt.

Mugabe was a thug.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Did you guys

It seems that conservatives only know how to lie. No wonder America is in such a state.

Our society is fucked. Between extremist conservatives and extremist liberals, we are fucked. People under 50 melting down over every god damn thing that hurts their feelings.

We are a country where everyone seems to have a massive wound on their torso and every little thing makes it hurt.

That is the general consensus unfortunately. I don’t want to see America suffer anymore. Recently the conservatives here were wanting another civil war? Do they realise that this isn’t the mid 19th century anymore and the consequences could be spell the end for America as a country altogether?

Stay on topic, pussy. We're talking about why you Leftist want to sexaulize other people's young children.
That’s in your horrid little mind. Tolerance and acceptance of others, given that they’re not criminal, is the progressive thing to do. The sooner you realise this the sooner America can become a unified great nation again.

"Progressive?" Tell me, what "progressive" about teaching other people's young children anything at all about human sexuality?
Sex education was standard in our schools. Back in the day if any kids were a little “different” they would be sent to a shrink and evaluated for a mental disorder. Thanks to education, people are becoming more aware and accepting of these little differences. Are you some religious fanatic that opposes positive change?

Me? A religious fanatic? Hardly. I just want to know why it is so important to you people on the Left that other people's little children between the ages of 5 and 8 have to be indoctrinated into the Leftist worldview of human sexuality and gender fluidity?

It's a simple question. Do you know why it is important to your betters or do you just parrot what your betters tell you to parrot?

And it’s important for young children to be educated at a young age. I think the gender fluidity spiel should be monitored, but not necessary encouraged. Heaps of kids experiment sexually with each other, but it’s not necessary a given that you’re straight, homosexual, bisexual or necessarily transgender at such a young age.

I think you’re referring to isolated incidences that happened at a particular school with regard to gender fluidity. This is a new term I’m assuming?

That's the heart of the question, foreign person. WHY is it so important to Leftists that other people's young children be educated into human sexuality at a young age?

That's that question I've been asking of you people from the start of this thread.
In South Africa the children were educated young so that they weren’t taken advantage of. The same applies in Australia. Why do some of you Americans not see the benefit of this education? Is it because you’re a religious fanatic or what?

We immigrated from South Africa for a better future. We were also offered a rather large cash incentive to do so by a great pro-multicultural firm. We couldn’t let such an opportunity slip away. I then became a “better” and employed fellow Australians with stable work.

Why do you ask?

Just curious whether you ran away over the whole "one bullet one settler" racial hate thingie that seems to plague South Africa. It's the kind of racial hate that Leftists the world over shy away from talking about for some reason.
Not at all. That was actually referencing the Dutch Settlers or boer (farmers) over their farms. Land expropriation. You may have witnessed the Zimbabwean expropriation and how that turned out. For the record, I had been living in Australia for 7 years when that happened. I flew back into Zimbabwe and helped both white and black people on a relative’s farm. Armed, locked and loaded. The family managed to get refugee status, but the black staff were all turfed out on their arses by Mugabe’s henchmen. Some 60 odd…elders, men, women and children. A very sad outcome. Farm lost without compensation and families left destitute.

Cool story. No troll. These weren't Boers up in Zimbabwe you helped, right? I didn't think the Dutch went that far north. I thought Rhodesia was a purely White Supremacist Anglo invention of Cecil Rhodes.
No, English. And that white supremacist bullshit hardly existed. The history goes back a few generations. Land that was bought legally, owned and worked. Not to say that there were some bad eggs: both black and white. We never embraced any form of racism whatsoever.

Interesting. So you're saying that the myth of white supremacist anglo supremacy was just a ginned up lie used by the Leftist Robert Mugabe to stir up racial animus that ultimately led to the tragedy of Zimbabwe, I see.

Could you explain to the American Leftists here that their own ginned up myth of "systemic white racism" is a similar type of Leftist lie?
Mugabe wasn’t a leftist for a start, but a nationalist of Marxist persuasion. He ruled as a evil tyrant causing many deaths of both the white and black people of Zimbabwe. He ruled through intimidation and violence, and drove the entire country into the dirt.

Mugabe was a thug.
He fancied himself as a black Hitler!
images

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Did you guys

Why do you ask?

Mugabe was a thug.
He fancied himself as a black Hitler!
images

THUG, but then so was Hitler.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
His wife was 41 years younger than him. Paedophile much?

Gross, she was probably terrified.
He was a bad egg! I remember cruising down the pot-holed highway in a truck full of cattle, when 5 henchmen pulled beside me in their white Mercedes. I was going around 100kms and they all were staring at me gauging me out. I had two illegal firearms in the truck, as they weren’t licensed to me, and I carried an Australian passport. I thought to myself that this was going to end badly, but was prepared to shoot it out. After what felt like a few minutes, they turned their heads forward and sped off down the highway. The year was 2000 and farmers were being murdered. It took me a lot of courage to look after that farm by myself and only African staff as company. Every day was a stress as I had seen their torture techniques, which involved machetes or fire.

My ballz are like steel!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

He was a bad egg! I remember cruising down the pot-holed highway in a truck full of cattle, when 5 henchmen pulled beside me in their white Mercedes. I was going around 100kms and they all were staring at me gauging me out. I had two illegal firearms in the truck, as they weren’t licensed to me, and I carried an Australian passport. I thought to myself that this was going to end badly, but was prepared to shoot it out. After what felt like a few minutes, they turned their heads forward and sped off down the highway. The year was 2000 and farmers were being murdered. It took me a lot of courage to look after that farm by myself and only African staff as company. Every day was a stress as I had seen their torture techniques, which involved machetes or fire.

My ballz are like steel!

We Americans are so soft, it's not even funny. It's embarrassing. It's why we have the keyboard warriors that we do.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

My ballz are like steel!

We Americans are so soft, it's not even funny. It's embarrassing. It's why we have the keyboard warriors that we do.
It’s just that you’ve all had it so easy, which is not necessary a bad thing, but also why I took offence to the ridiculous call for a Civil War. I think maybe too many of the blokes have been playing Call Of Duty on PlayStation and Fortnite. We were literally military-trained from primary school (elementary equivalent), no word of a lie.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

My ballz are like steel!

It’s just that you’ve all had it so easy, which is not necessary a bad thing, but also why I took offence to the ridiculous call for a Civil War. I think maybe too many of the blokes have been playing Call Of Duty on PlayStation and Fortnite. We were literally military-trained from primary school (elementary equivalent), no word of a lie.

Exactly, they have no fucking idea what they're talking about. They cry over motherfucking emoji's FFS.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
I find it interesting that Gallium claims Robert Mugabe wasn't a man of the Left and in the very same breath calls him a "nationalist of the Marxist persuasion."

This is called cognitive dissonance and is quite common amongst Leftists

Robert Mugabe certainly was a man of the Left, and he used what you, Gallium, have already admitted was a lie regarding the myth of Anglo White Supremacy to stir up racial animus that led to the tragedy of Zimbabwe. The exact same kind of lie that your fellow Leftists here in America spew constantly regarding "systemic white racism" here in the U.S.

I just asked you nicely to explain to your fellow Leftists here in America what tragedy such lies can lead to.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

My ballz are like steel!

Exactly, they have no fucking idea what they're talking about. They cry over motherfucking emoji's FFS.
I honestly can’t stand them being here. Their history and their personal family drama is fucking ridiculous! Their eyes are wired shut…it’s all about themselves. They have caused a serious rift on Bastard Factory and I’m not happy about it at all.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

My ballz are like steel!

I honestly can’t stand them being here. Their history and their personal family drama is fucking ridiculous! There eyes are wired shut…it’s all about themselves. They have caused a serious rift on Bastard Factory and I’m not happy about it at all.

They are garbage, they really are.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

My ballz are like steel!

I honestly can’t stand them being here. Their history and their personal family drama is fucking ridiculous! Their eyes are wired shut…it’s all about themselves. They have caused a serious rift on Bastard Factory and I’m not happy about it at all.
:Whaaa:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

My ballz are like steel!

I honestly can’t stand them being here. Their history and their personal family drama is fucking ridiculous! There eyes are wired shut…it’s all about themselves. They have caused a serious rift on Bastard Factory and I’m not happy about it at all.

They are garbage, they really are.
:Whaaa:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I find it interesting that Gallium claims Robert Mugabe wasn't a man of the Left and in the very same breath calls him a "nationalist of the Marxist persuasion."

Robert Mugabe certainly was a man of the Left, and he used what you, Gallium, have already admitted was a lie regarding the myth of Anglo White Supremacy to stir up racial animus that led to the tragedy of Zimbabwe. The exact same kind of lie that your fellow Leftists here in America spew constantly regarding "systemic white racism" here in the U.S.

I just asked you nicely to explain to your fellow Leftists here in America what tragedy such lies can lead to.
Saying he was a leftist is a fucking joke. How old are you by the way?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
BLM declares themselves to be 'trained marxists'

but no no... marxists ain't on the left and everyone knows BLM is a white supremacist rightie organization

lmao --- dummies gonna dumb

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

I'm in jail, send ketchup.
Site Supporter ☠️

He's a double Red Shirt Senior, in reform school.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

I am 12,567 years old. I was born in a cave in southern France during the Neolithic and my teacher was named TWAP. He always bitched about all this newfangled technology and longed for the good old days of the Clactonian.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I am 12,567 years old. I was born in a cave in southern France during the Neolithic and my teacher was named TWAP. He always bitched about all this newfangled technology and longed for the good old days of the Clactonian.
So you really don’t know a damn thing about Mugabe in other words? Righto…got you!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Then he says we have had it too easy(something WE know, and something we are aware can and will quickly change due to this current subversion of our country) and says that's why he was "offended" by the "calls" (the talk and the possibility) of civil war.

So he is offended that we are ready to protect our easy way of life, our rights and liberties here. Not offended how that is being threatened and attacked. And....he is one the side of the establishment responsible for that and blaming us because we should shut up and do what the left wants.

It really is a lot of cognitive dissonance. This idiot calls ME confused.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
These people literally support marxism. Marxism is left wing.

They are seriously saying otherwise? Fucking hell. It's the demoralization. Its gotta be.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

So you really don’t know a damn thing about Mugabe in other words? Righto…got you!

I know many things. Robert Mugabe was clearly a Marxist. I believe he went to a University somewhere in Europe and studied quite diligently with the Marxist vermin that inhabit such places. That's a capital M Marxist, which makes him a man of the Left. Any schoolchild could tell you so.

Anyway, I'm sure I lack the intimate knowledge that you have of the still unfolding tragedy going on in southern Africa ... that you ran away from so long ago. And you told the story so well. It was a compelling narrative and drew my interest. Congratulations.

But during the course of that well-told narrative, you did admit that the MYTH of Rhodesia/Zimbabwe being built around Anglo White Supremacy was just that. A myth and not reality. You have witnessed first hand the tragedy that such vicious and evil lies can cause.

Why would not join me in explaining to the Leftists here in America the evil that such lies do?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I know many things. Robert Mugabe was clearly a Marxist. I believe he went to a University somewhere in Europe and studied quite diligently with the Marxist vermin that inhabit such places. That's a capital M Marxist, which makes him a man of the Left. Any schoolchild could tell you so.

Anyway, I'm sure I lack the intimate knowledge that you have of the still unfolding tragedy going on in southern Africa ... that you ran away from so long ago. And you told the story so well. It was a compelling narrative and drew my interest. Congratulations.

But during the course of that well-told narrative, you did admit that the MYTH of Rhodesia/Zimbabwe being built around Anglo White Supremacy was just that. A myth and not reality. You have witnessed first hand the tragedy that such vicious and evil lies can cause.

Why would not join me in explaining to the Leftists here in America the evil that such lies do?
What you read and what many have experienced under his rule , completely throws your garbage out the window. And I could say the same thing about Nelson Mandela. They have serious blood on both of their hands. And in fact, one of Mandela’s bombs nearly blew me apart. So fuck off with your little search engine, you have no fucking idea what’s what in the motherland. Shut the fuck up!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

What you read and what many have experienced under his rule , completely throws your garbage out the window. And I could say the same thing about Nelson Mandela. They have serious blood on both of their hands. And in fact, one of Mandela’s bombs nearly blew me apart. So fuck off with your little search engine, you have no fucking idea what’s what in the motherland. Shut the fuck up!

I apologize for ignorant American twats.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I don’t profess to know everything about American politics, but how’s this cunt telling me where it’s all at in my home country. Fucking hell….how’s the hide of the fucking wanker!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
He just doesnt like to be confronted with any views that conflict with his own.

Marxism is an ideology of the left. Period. Here in the US.....the radical left are all neomarxists. CRT and Queer theory and it being pushed in school? Its neomarxism.

It's intended to divide and demoralize.

The fact that its leftists that are completely unable to engage in normal conversations outside of their bubbles and echo chambers because of this abnormal hostility they have and this ridiculous need to believe themselves to be above other people is all due to brain washing. People in cults respond like that when their cult is questioned. This is no different.

Normal thinking people who arrived at their world view due to facts and critical thinking do not get emotional, hostile and hateful when their world view is challanged.

So....not sure what exactly Reggie said that was worthy of a hostile response. Or even wrong. But eh.....hateful people hate.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I don’t profess to know everything about American politics, but how’s this cunt telling me where it’s all at in my home country. Fucking hell….how’s the hide of the fucking wanker!

Americans are very arrogant. I do suffer from the affliction as well sometimes.

I think bad men glom onto whatever political philosophy that works for them in the moment. Mugabe was a tyrant, he was tribal, violent and corrupt. Marxism was just something to call himself that he thought Zimbabweans would support after British colonialism.

Not that Marxism works either. There is a denial of human nature that I can't quite understand.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Watching lily suck ass and wholesale any credibility she has left just to gain allies is a site to behold indeed

pigs gonna pig