I went to my Grandson's School District School Board Meeting Last Night, I am still angry.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Can Lily or that Galium dunce please explain why it is so important to vile and evil Registered Democrats to have the ability to introduce the subjects of human sexuality and gender fluidity to other people's children in kindergarten through the 3rd grade?

Simple question.

From the resistance to the Florida bill from you people, it is clear that that is exactly what you support.
It's as stupid solution looking for problem that is imaginary.

So Admin says the Florida Bill is a "solution looking for problem that is imaginary."

If it is an imaginary problem, then why are you people (Registered Democrats) so upset about? Why do you people lie about the Bill and claim it says something it clearly doesn't?

Why Admin? why do Registered Democrats want to sexualize other people's 5-year-old children?

Can Lily or that Galium dunce please explain why it is so important to vile and evil Registered Democrats to have the ability to introduce the subjects of human sexuality and gender fluidity to other people's children in kindergarten through the 3rd grade?

Simple question.

From the resistance to the Florida bill from you people, it is clear that that is exactly what you support.

The only valid reason I see is so that they accept the children among them that might be different than they are. Someone needs to help them understand how to treat their peers in an appropriate manner in the public square.

Another pant load! Tel me, Lily, would you be OK with a radical homosexual member of GLSEN (look it up) talking to your five-year-old child about the joys of anal sex?

That's what GLSEN does in our public schools.

No one talks to children about the joys of anal sex in public school. Go blow the shit out of your ass somewhere else.

The why is it so important to you people to be able to introduce issues of human sexuality at all for other people's children between the ages of 5 through 8?

Why is it so important for such young children to be taught anything whatsoever about sexual orientation and/or gender "fluidity?"

Why. Lily? Why do you people want to get to other people's children?

I explained it to you. I fear that I cannot understand it for you.

No you didn't. You whined some pablum about "accepting children who might be different." That's why I called it a pant load. It's complete bullshit and does not address the actual equation of why it is so important to you people to be able to indoctrinate other people's young children into the Left wing view of human sexuality?

There is no "left wing sexuality" there is only human sexuality. And yes, there are a lot of ignorant people out there who will teach their children shit at home and they have to be tamed for civil society.

So you're trying to lie about how Leftist filth have politicized human sexuality when everyone can see for themselves that ALL of the "activist" perverts are Registered Democrats. Every single buttfucking one of them.

And it's interesting that you said the quiet part out loud here: that "ignorant" people who don't think like you will teach their children things you don't approve of so the State should impose YOUR ideology on other people's children.

... and you wonder why I call you Registered Democrat filth traitorous scum.

WOAH. PUMP. THE. BREAKS. GURK.

This all could have been avoided. We set a community standard of how men and women should dress and hard nosed righties refused to accept that men who are dressed like women prefer to be called “she.”

It’s the blatant intolerance of anyone who isn’t a Bible loving straight whitey that got us here. The rest is the shit show nightmare result from where I stand.

You stand in an isolated cocoon apparently. And sorry, dear, but men who dress up like women and wish to be called "she" are fucked up in the head.

It’s common courtesy that could have preserved some semblance of the societal norm.

Er, a man who dresses up as a woman and demands to be called "she" is what kind of defied societal norms, sweety.

Hate to break it to you, but social norms change since they're dynamic and not static.

Oh, I agree. But they can't be "stool-pushed" from above. Such societal change should occur naturally and incrementally, according to The People's consensus.

Note: If you need a definition of "stool-push," just ask Admin.

They are being pushed from the younger generations. I must admit at times I'm perturbed by some of the rapidly changing norms. Then I have to do some self-assessment.

I sometimes have to admit on how maybe I'm too old to embrace these changes. Other times I stand firm, for instance said individual may want be referred to as a female. Cool, doesn't do anything to harm me. However, don't give me the bullshit that transwomen have periods.

No uterus, not period, end of story.

I draw lines on those types of issues. Others, I'm willing to move the line.

Then what were your objections to the Florida Parental Rights Bill again?

In principle, I don't know enough about it to have posted an opinion. So, I didn't.

Your unmanly friend always screams like a little bitch about liberals and put words in my mouth I never uttered.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Simple question.

So Admin says the Florida Bill is a "solution looking for problem that is imaginary."

If it is an imaginary problem, then why are you people (Registered Democrats) so upset about? Why do you people lie about the Bill and claim it says something it clearly doesn't?

Why Admin? why do Registered Democrats want to sexualize other people's 5-year-old children?

Simple question.

The only valid reason I see is so that they accept the children among them that might be different than they are. Someone needs to help them understand how to treat their peers in an appropriate manner in the public square.

Another pant load! Tel me, Lily, would you be OK with a radical homosexual member of GLSEN (look it up) talking to your five-year-old child about the joys of anal sex?

No one talks to children about the joys of anal sex in public school. Go blow the shit out of your ass somewhere else.

The why is it so important to you people to be able to introduce issues of human sexuality at all for other people's children between the ages of 5 through 8?

Why is it so important for such young children to be taught anything whatsoever about sexual orientation and/or gender "fluidity?"

No you didn't. You whined some pablum about "accepting children who might be different." That's why I called it a pant load. It's complete bullshit and does not address the actual equation of why it is so important to you people to be able to indoctrinate other people's young children into the Left wing view of human sexuality?

There is no "left wing sexuality" there is only human sexuality. And yes, there are a lot of ignorant people out there who will teach their children shit at home and they have to be tamed for civil society.

So you're trying to lie about how Leftist filth have politicized human sexuality when everyone can see for themselves that ALL of the "activist" perverts are Registered Democrats. Every single buttfucking one of them.

And it's interesting that you said the quiet part out loud here: that "ignorant" people who don't think like you will teach their children things you don't approve of so the State should impose YOUR ideology on other people's children.

This all could have been avoided. We set a community standard of how men and women should dress and hard nosed righties refused to accept that men who are dressed like women prefer to be called “she.”

It’s the blatant intolerance of anyone who isn’t a Bible loving straight whitey that got us here. The rest is the shit show nightmare result from where I stand.

You stand in an isolated cocoon apparently. And sorry, dear, but men who dress up like women and wish to be called "she" are fucked up in the head.

It’s common courtesy that could have preserved some semblance of the societal norm.

Er, a man who dresses up as a woman and demands to be called "she" is what kind of defied societal norms, sweety.

Hate to break it to you, but social norms change since they're dynamic and not static.

Oh, I agree. But they can't be "stool-pushed" from above. Such societal change should occur naturally and incrementally, according to The People's consensus.

They are being pushed from the younger generations. I must admit at times I'm perturbed by some of the rapidly changing norms. Then I have to do some self-assessment.

I sometimes have to admit on how maybe I'm too old to embrace these changes. Other times I stand firm, for instance said individual may want be referred to as a female. Cool, doesn't do anything to harm me. However, don't give me the bullshit that transwomen have periods.

What are you perceptions on it's purpose and necessity, were toddler's being taught bj techniques in Kindergarten, or what?

As a parent ... I would object to subjects of human sexuality and gender included in the public school curricula for children between the ages of 5 and 8. If you are not a parent, then try to imagine, if you would, that you were a parent and your local school included in its curricula such materials.

You see no potential problems with this, especially with today's atmosphere of pervert activism where LGBTQRYXZ##?/* activist types hold parades every spring and toss phallus-shaped candies to the little children lining the streets?

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Simple question.

Simple question.

In principle, I don't know enough about it to have posted an opinion. So, I didn't.

Your unmanly friend always screams like a little bitch about liberals and put words in my mouth I never uttered.

Biggie posted the entire Bill a couple days ago. It's seven fucking pages. You couldn't bother to read what you were expressing an opinion on?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

Simple question.

Simple question.

What are you perceptions on it's purpose and necessity, were toddler's being taught bj techniques in Kindergarten, or what?

As a parent ... I would object to subjects of human sexuality and gender included in the public school curricula for children between the ages of 5 and 8. If you are not a parent, then try to imagine, if you would, that you were a parent and your local school included in its curricula such materials.

You see no potential problems with this, especially with today's atmosphere of pervert activism where LGBTQRYXZ##?/* activist types hold parades every spring and toss phallus-shaped candies to the little children lining the streets?
Link it, or STFU.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Simple question.

Simple question.

Biggie posted the entire Bill a couple days ago. It's seven fucking pages. You couldn't bother to read what you were expressing an opinion on?
How does that make you feel, are you hurt by that?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Simple question.

Simple question.

Where did I post an opinion about it on?

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Simple question.

Simple question.

Link it, or STFU.

I've been to pervert parades right here in Chicago. I've watched the disgusting deviants march down the street in their underwear waving sex toys. I've seen them toss the dick-shaped candy. I don't have to link shit because if Biggie's guess is right, you've marched in those very same parades.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Simple question.

Simple question.

Link it, or STFU.

I've been to pervert parades right here in Chicago. I've watched the disgusting deviants march down the street in their underwear waving sex toys. I've seen them toss the dick-shaped candy. I don't have to link shit because if Biggie's guess is right, you've marched in those very same parades.

So, how many phone numbers did you get?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Simple question.

Simple question.

Link it, or STFU.

Did any of those queers ever call you back, like they promised?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Simple question.

Simple question.

Everyone has been pretty clear about this and examples have been given, Admit. But you dismiss all of it and dont even listen.

You guys are completely stuck on this whole false "dont say gay" shit that isnt even true. The bill isnt about homosexuals, its stopping teachers from initiating conversations and teaching 5 to 9 year olds about sex and sexuality period. It isnt about gay people. It doesnt stop kids from talking about Billy's 2 moms. You all are stuck on these lies about the bill you wont even read

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Simple question.

Simple question.

Everyone has been pretty clear about this and examples have been given, Admit. But you dismiss all of it and dont even listen.
You're not my Wife.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Simple question.

Simple question.

Link it, or STFU.

I actually was covering the event as a card-carrying journalist. Imagine how hard it must have been for me to produce unbiased straight news-coverage copy, but I was getting paid so I had to be professional. I had a lot of cool homophobic stories to tell on Yahoo though, so it was all good.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Simple question.

Simple question.

You're not my Wife.

No shit. What does that have to do with what I said? You only listen to someone if you are married to them?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Simple question.

Simple question.

Link it, or STFU.

I actually was covering the event as a card-carrying journalist. Imagine how hard it must have been for me to produce unbiased straight news-coverage copy, but I was getting paid so I had to be professional. I had a lot of cool homophobic stories to tell on Yahoo though, so it was all good.

*golf-clap*

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Simple question.

Simple question.

children are already aware of their sexuality by the age 3-5

but I agree that this is not something that needs to be discussed at an elementary level… you can teach tolerance and mold them into being kind without that tho.

Perhaps I’m more tolerant because I was a cross-dresser in elementary school who wore Jimmy Z t-shirts, vans and rode a skateboard.

We learned about sexuality in 10th grade religion class and by then we were already making out and some us were having sex. The archdiocese is more concerned with appeasing the parents who pay them.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Simple question.

Simple question.

Link it, or STFU.

But did you cum?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Simple question.

Simple question.

You're not my Wife.

No shit. What does that have to do with what I said? You only listen to someone if you are married to them?
Sorry, could you repeat your rant?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Simple question.

Simple question.

Link it, or STFU.

I’ve been to Chicago pride. It was one of the best pride festivals I’ve ever been to. I don’t condone them leaving the parade route though. Kids don’t need to see that shit. I find it wildly entertaining, but I’m an adult in a group of adults who likes the vibe of the clubs because I’m a dancer.

But I’ve always loved that street in front of Wrigley you can stand in line at 4 am after the clubs and get a bomb slice of pizza. It’s cold AF in September tho.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Simple question.

Simple question.

but I agree that this is not something that needs to be discussed at an elementary level… you can teach tolerance and mold them into being kind without that tho.

Perhaps I’m more tolerant because I was a cross-dresser in elementary school who wore Jimmy Z t-shirts, vans and rode a skateboard.

We learned about sexuality in 10th grade religion class and by then we were already making out and some us were having sex. The archdiocese is more concerned with appeasing the parents who pay them.

No, dear, children are not aware of their sexuality at 3-5. Their bodies simply lack the hormones to activate the drives connected to sexuality or gender identification. That is the science.

And the experience you relate sounds to be like you were what is classically referred to as a "Tomboy" and that you learned about human sexuality they way humans have learned about it from the very beginning: from other kids.

Let the kids learn about these thing organically, the way all of us who have come before learned about it ourselves.

It disturbs me that the "Left" is so disturbed because people are waking up to what has been going on in our schools for a long time with homosexual and now "transgender" activism being incorporated into the school curricula for little kids. It's not right and should be opposed by everyone who isn't insane or a pervert.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Simple question.

Simple question.

Link it, or STFU.

I have a woman I call my aunt. Shes not really my aunt....but I've known her since I was born. Close friend of my families.

Shes been with wife for like 20, 25 years. They adopted foster children that they were fostering whose parents both died due to drugs. Very sad situation...but the kids have been with my aunts for 8 years now. They are now very healthy and happy kids.

My aunts support this Florida bill even though they dont support Republicans. And they havent attended a Pride even since the "T" was added because of how hyper sexual it's become. And it's very politcal.

Like a lot of gay people, they oppose children being at Pride events because of how hypersexual it is. They oppose kids being involve in drag as drag has ALWAYS been hypersexual adult entertainment. And many gay people point out how trying to involve and expose children to these things does real harm to the gay community who has worked to stop the association of gay people and pedophiles. And this push to involve children and allowing men to self identify as women and have access to everything for women is causing acceptance of LGBT to drop.

In fact many gay people have started another community called just LGB Alliance. And they get slammed and called a "hate group". They are so not.

All this is about for dems/progs pushing this is some fucked up cold civil war with "teh right". Its not about anything else.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Simple question.

Simple question.

You're not my Wife.

Sorry, could you repeat your rant?

What rant?

Okay so what's the sentence cap? 3? 5? The exact length of a media headline?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Simple question.

Simple question.

Kids need to know enough to be kind to any kid in the classroom, in the current era, that is trans...

You sound like this girl in my son's elementary school. I teasingly asked him like in 2nd grade if he liked girls. He was shook his head like gross...then he said "well, except for Susie, she plays basketball really good mom, like a boy".

lmao, this little girl wore jeans, Warrior long jersey , converse sneakers and had long hair plaited in two braids. Total tom boy...

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Simple question.

Simple question.

No, dear, children are not aware of their sexuality at 3-5. Their bodies simply lack the hormones to activate the drives connected to sexuality or gender identification. That is the science.

And the experience you relate sounds to be like you were what is classically referred to as a "Tomboy" and that you learned about human sexuality they way humans have learned about it from the very beginning: from other kids.

Let the kids learn about these thing organically, the way all of us who have come before learned about it ourselves.

It disturbs me that the "Left" is so disturbed because people are waking up to what has been going on in our schools for a long time with homosexual and now "transgender" activism being incorporated into the school curricula for little kids. It's not right and should be opposed by everyone who isn't insane or a pervert.

I beg to differ about kids being aware of sexual feelings in their bodies at that age. I know one of my kids noticed that water running over their genitalia in the bathtub felt pretty good.

It taught me something.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Simple question.

Simple question.

I was definately a tomboy and I am SO glad that when I was a kid this trans shit wasnt even a convo.

Had I been the same kid I was in the 80s/90s....and being "gender nonconforming", i would have been groomed to think i was a transman.

That's happening with young girls at an alarming rate and many of them detransition later but there is permanent damage done from the procedures.

Kids are legit being fast tracked into medical procedures. It's insane. Gender clinics hand out puberty blockers and hormones like crazy and medical transition procedures that no minor should undergo are being done. All under this hysterical narrative that the kid will commit suicide if it's not done.

In WA, CA and OR, they will remove children from parents if its decided the kid is "trans" and teens are manipulated to emancipate and helped with all that.

Read this

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Its insane, disgusting abuse.

And now there are teens who were thrown into the trans cult who grow up and sue

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

We are sadly likely to see a lot more of this as these "transkids" grow up and realize what was done to them.

Its breathtakingly sexist shit as well. If a boy likes things considered "girl things" or a girl likes "boy things"....more young lesbians btw...they are led to think they must be trans because women dont like "boy stuff". We are supposed to be stereotypes. If not....we must changed our sex.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Simple question.

Simple question.

Kids need to know enough to be kind to any kid in the classroom, in the current era, that is trans...

You sound like this girl in my son's elementary school. I teasingly asked him like in 2nd grade if he liked girls. He was shook his head like gross...then he said "well, except for Susie, she plays basketball really good mom, like a boy".

lmao, this little girl wore jeans, Warrior long jersey , converse sneakers and had long hair plaited in two braids. Total tom boy...

I used to dominate the boys handball court. I have a wicked slice-y lol

My male best friend since 3rd grade had to save a few 7th grade boys from my wrath… one of them for kicking a goal for the wrong team in PE soccer. None of the boys who played babe ruth (junior league 13 yo division here) could hit off me in 8th grade softball.

But I have always preferred the boys to the girls. For starters, most females were not a challenge for me early on physically and I’m competitive…. But then I met my best friend in 9th grade and she is exactly like me… we both had crazy issues with females before we became friends… we have been inseparable since.

I’ve gotta run… I’m having dinner with her tonight xoxo

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
And 3 and 5 year olds are absolutely not aware of any sexuality or gender identity and this sort of thinking is exactly why FL has an anti groomer bill

Why cant children just be allowed to be children? They dont give a fuck about sex. They dont even think about it. The left is very focused on sexualizing little children and that doesnt exactly help the fact leftists are associated with child rape and supporting pedos and rapists.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Simple question.

Simple question.

I used to dominate the boys handball court. I have a wicked slice-y lol

My male best friend since 3rd grade had to save a few 7th grade boys from my wrath… one of them for kicking a goal for the wrong team in PE soccer. None of the boys who played babe ruth (junior league 13 yo division here) could hit off me in 8th grade softball.

But I have always preferred the boys to the girls. For starters, most females were not a challenge for me early on physically and I’m competitive…. But then I met my best friend in 9th grade and she is exactly like me… we both had crazy issues with females before we became friends… we have been inseparable since.

I’ve gotta run… I’m having dinner with her tonight xoxo

Have a great time!

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Simple question.

Simple question.

I beg to differ about kids being aware of sexual feelings in their bodies at that age. I know one of my kids noticed that water running over their genitalia in the bathtub felt pretty good.

It taught me something.

Look up the actual science of it, dear. Children between 0-5 years old simply do not and cannot have any kind of "sexual" drives operating. It is physiologically impossible. Follow the fucking Science.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Simple question.

Simple question.

It taught me something.

Look up the actual science of it, dear. Children between 0-5 years old simply do not and cannot have any kind of "sexual" drives operating. It is physiologically impossible. Follow the fucking Science.
They the party of science!!!!!!!

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Simple question.

Simple question.

It taught me something.

They the party of science!!!!!!!
So, the info, the entire forum is waiting for, when did you first suspect you were a ho moe?