I went to my Grandson's School District School Board Meeting Last Night, I am still angry.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Did you guys
Yea, cause thats exactly the same as teaching them to love faggits....
Nobody teaches children to love homosexuality.

I wish they'd stop lying.
It seems that conservatives only know how to lie. No wonder America is in such a state.

Our society is fucked. Between extremist conservatives and extremist liberals, we are fucked. People under 50 melting down over every god damn thing that hurts their feelings.

We are a country where everyone seems to have a massive wound on their torso and every little thing makes it hurt.

We need to toughen up, we are soft ass morons now.
That is the general consensus unfortunately. I don’t want to see America suffer anymore. Recently the conservatives here were wanting another civil war? Do they realise that this isn’t the mid 19th century anymore and the consequences could be spell the end for America as a country altogether?

Stay on topic, pussy. We're talking about why you Leftist want to sexaulize other people's young children.
That’s in your horrid little mind. Tolerance and acceptance of others, given that they’re not criminal, is the progressive thing to do. The sooner you realise this the sooner America can become a unified great nation again.

"Progressive?" Tell me, what "progressive" about teaching other people's young children anything at all about human sexuality?
Sex education was standard in our schools. Back in the day if any kids were a little “different” they would be sent to a shrink and evaluated for a mental disorder. Thanks to education, people are becoming more aware and accepting of these little differences. Are you some religious fanatic that opposes positive change?

Me? A religious fanatic? Hardly. I just want to know why it is so important to you people on the Left that other people's little children between the ages of 5 and 8 have to be indoctrinated into the Leftist worldview of human sexuality and gender fluidity?

It's a simple question. Do you know why it is important to your betters or do you just parrot what your betters tell you to parrot?
Huh? My betters? What does that even mean?

And it’s important for young children to be educated at a young age. I think the gender fluidity spiel should be monitored, but not necessary encouraged. Heaps of kids experiment sexually with each other, but it’s not necessary a given that you’re straight, homosexual, bisexual or necessarily transgender at such a young age.

I think you’re referring to isolated incidences that happened at a particular school with regard to gender fluidity. This is a new term I’m assuming?

Oh look! Another Leftist said the quiet part out loud without noticing:

"And it’s important for young children to be educated at a young age."

That's the heart of the question, foreign person. WHY is it so important to Leftists that other people's young children be educated into human sexuality at a young age?

That's that question I've been asking of you people from the start of this thread.
In South Africa the children were educated young so that they weren’t taken advantage of. The same applies in Australia. Why do some of you Americans not see the benefit of this education? Is it because you’re a religious fanatic or what?

why did you leave South Africa?
We immigrated from South Africa for a better future. We were also offered a rather large cash incentive to do so by a great pro-multicultural firm. We couldn’t let such an opportunity slip away. I then became a “better” and employed fellow Australians with stable work.

Why do you ask?
@Lily
Hahahahaaa…see what I did there with “better”? I think he may mean one’s superior.

I did. Yeah, he plays the I'm superior schtick, but I think he secretly believes he is...despite the evidence that he's not.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Did you guys

It seems that conservatives only know how to lie. No wonder America is in such a state.

Our society is fucked. Between extremist conservatives and extremist liberals, we are fucked. People under 50 melting down over every god damn thing that hurts their feelings.

We are a country where everyone seems to have a massive wound on their torso and every little thing makes it hurt.

That is the general consensus unfortunately. I don’t want to see America suffer anymore. Recently the conservatives here were wanting another civil war? Do they realise that this isn’t the mid 19th century anymore and the consequences could be spell the end for America as a country altogether?

Stay on topic, pussy. We're talking about why you Leftist want to sexaulize other people's young children.
That’s in your horrid little mind. Tolerance and acceptance of others, given that they’re not criminal, is the progressive thing to do. The sooner you realise this the sooner America can become a unified great nation again.

"Progressive?" Tell me, what "progressive" about teaching other people's young children anything at all about human sexuality?
Sex education was standard in our schools. Back in the day if any kids were a little “different” they would be sent to a shrink and evaluated for a mental disorder. Thanks to education, people are becoming more aware and accepting of these little differences. Are you some religious fanatic that opposes positive change?

Me? A religious fanatic? Hardly. I just want to know why it is so important to you people on the Left that other people's little children between the ages of 5 and 8 have to be indoctrinated into the Leftist worldview of human sexuality and gender fluidity?

It's a simple question. Do you know why it is important to your betters or do you just parrot what your betters tell you to parrot?

And it’s important for young children to be educated at a young age. I think the gender fluidity spiel should be monitored, but not necessary encouraged. Heaps of kids experiment sexually with each other, but it’s not necessary a given that you’re straight, homosexual, bisexual or necessarily transgender at such a young age.

I think you’re referring to isolated incidences that happened at a particular school with regard to gender fluidity. This is a new term I’m assuming?

That's the heart of the question, foreign person. WHY is it so important to Leftists that other people's young children be educated into human sexuality at a young age?

That's that question I've been asking of you people from the start of this thread.
In South Africa the children were educated young so that they weren’t taken advantage of. The same applies in Australia. Why do some of you Americans not see the benefit of this education? Is it because you’re a religious fanatic or what?

We immigrated from South Africa for a better future. We were also offered a rather large cash incentive to do so by a great pro-multicultural firm. We couldn’t let such an opportunity slip away. I then became a “better” and employed fellow Australians with stable work.

Why do you ask?
@Lily
Hahahahaaa…see what I did there with “better”? I think he may mean one’s superior.

I did. Yeah, he plays the I'm superior schtick, but I think he secretly believes he is...despite the evidence that he's not.
We’re both too mature for that crap! It’s a laugh. When he referred to your “betters” I felt like I was a student in elementary school all over again!

images

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Did you guys

Why do you ask?
@Lily

We’re both too mature for that crap! It’s a laugh. When he referred to your “betters” I felt like I was a student in elementary school all over again!

images

It's cringey schtick

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Did you guys

Why do you ask?
@Lily

images

It's cringey schtick
Very cringy. Didn’t they lose the Civil War? :Excited6:

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Can Lily or that Galium dunce please explain why it is so important to vile and evil Registered Democrats to have the ability to introduce the subjects of human sexuality and gender fluidity to other people's children in kindergarten through the 3rd grade?

Simple question.

From the resistance to the Florida bill from you people, it is clear that that is exactly what you support.
It's as stupid solution looking for problem that is imaginary.

So Admin says the Florida Bill is a "solution looking for problem that is imaginary."

If it is an imaginary problem, then why are you people (Registered Democrats) so upset about? Why do you people lie about the Bill and claim it says something it clearly doesn't?

Why Admin? why do Registered Democrats want to sexualize other people's 5-year-old children?

Can Lily or that Galium dunce please explain why it is so important to vile and evil Registered Democrats to have the ability to introduce the subjects of human sexuality and gender fluidity to other people's children in kindergarten through the 3rd grade?

Simple question.

From the resistance to the Florida bill from you people, it is clear that that is exactly what you support.

The only valid reason I see is so that they accept the children among them that might be different than they are. Someone needs to help them understand how to treat their peers in an appropriate manner in the public square.

Another pant load! Tel me, Lily, would you be OK with a radical homosexual member of GLSEN (look it up) talking to your five-year-old child about the joys of anal sex?

That's what GLSEN does in our public schools.

No one talks to children about the joys of anal sex in public school. Go blow the shit out of your ass somewhere else.

The why is it so important to you people to be able to introduce issues of human sexuality at all for other people's children between the ages of 5 through 8?

Why is it so important for such young children to be taught anything whatsoever about sexual orientation and/or gender "fluidity?"

Why. Lily? Why do you people want to get to other people's children?

I explained it to you. I fear that I cannot understand it for you.

No you didn't. You whined some pablum about "accepting children who might be different." That's why I called it a pant load. It's complete bullshit and does not address the actual equation of why it is so important to you people to be able to indoctrinate other people's young children into the Left wing view of human sexuality?

There is no "left wing sexuality" there is only human sexuality. And yes, there are a lot of ignorant people out there who will teach their children shit at home and they have to be tamed for civil society.

So you're trying to lie about how Leftist filth have politicized human sexuality when everyone can see for themselves that ALL of the "activist" perverts are Registered Democrats. Every single buttfucking one of them.

And it's interesting that you said the quiet part out loud here: that "ignorant" people who don't think like you will teach their children things you don't approve of so the State should impose YOUR ideology on other people's children.

... and you wonder why I call you Registered Democrat filth traitorous scum.

WOAH. PUMP. THE. BREAKS. GURK.

This all could have been avoided. We set a community standard of how men and women should dress and hard nosed righties refused to accept that men who are dressed like women prefer to be called “she.”

It’s the blatant intolerance of anyone who isn’t a Bible loving straight whitey that got us here. The rest is the shit show nightmare result from where I stand.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Did you guys

Why do you ask?
@Lily

images

It's cringey schtick

He switched sides from the venerable side his ancestors fought on. Sad

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Did you guys

Why do you ask?
@Lily

images

It's cringey schtick

He switched sides from the venerable side his ancestors fought on. Sad
Riiiight. Well that would account for all his confusion! Hmmmmm. Okay. Lol

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Simple question.

So Admin says the Florida Bill is a "solution looking for problem that is imaginary."

If it is an imaginary problem, then why are you people (Registered Democrats) so upset about? Why do you people lie about the Bill and claim it says something it clearly doesn't?

Why Admin? why do Registered Democrats want to sexualize other people's 5-year-old children?

Simple question.

The only valid reason I see is so that they accept the children among them that might be different than they are. Someone needs to help them understand how to treat their peers in an appropriate manner in the public square.

Another pant load! Tel me, Lily, would you be OK with a radical homosexual member of GLSEN (look it up) talking to your five-year-old child about the joys of anal sex?

I hope someday you will push through this puberty stage you seem to be trapped in.

You said the Florida Bill is a solution to a problem that is imaginary. If the problem is imaginary, then why are you people so upset about a Bill that is a solution to a problem that doesn't exist?
Again with the “you” people. Who the fuck are you and where did you pop up from. You sound like another complete “conservative” imbecile!

See how these people are literally everything they accuse others of being?

You dont like something the left is trying to force into your life? They immediately gaslight and belittle you and tell you it's you that's the problem.

They turn on the people in a heart beat. Let gross sexually graphic material be pushed on your young children or you are a problem. Yep.

The only good thing about this bullshit is that at this point.....they are shitting on democrat voters now as well. Let them crash and burn their own party. With how they treat the people they deserve it. They are so full of hatred they dont even care about people anymore. I mean I dont even think they see human beings. They just see "cOnZ!" everywhere.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Did you guys

Why do you ask?
@Lily

images

It's cringey schtick

Dems did, yeah. That's your team.

Last edited:

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Did you guys

Why do you ask?

Just curious whether you ran away over the whole "one bullet one settler" racial hate thingie that seems to plague South Africa. It's the kind of racial hate that Leftists the world over shy away from talking about for some reason.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Simple question.

Simple question.

No one talks to children about the joys of anal sex in public school. Go blow the shit out of your ass somewhere else.

The why is it so important to you people to be able to introduce issues of human sexuality at all for other people's children between the ages of 5 through 8?

Why is it so important for such young children to be taught anything whatsoever about sexual orientation and/or gender "fluidity?"

Why. Lily? Why do you people want to get to other people's children?

I explained it to you. I fear that I cannot understand it for you.

No you didn't. You whined some pablum about "accepting children who might be different." That's why I called it a pant load. It's complete bullshit and does not address the actual equation of why it is so important to you people to be able to indoctrinate other people's young children into the Left wing view of human sexuality?

There is no "left wing sexuality" there is only human sexuality. And yes, there are a lot of ignorant people out there who will teach their children shit at home and they have to be tamed for civil society.

So you're trying to lie about how Leftist filth have politicized human sexuality when everyone can see for themselves that ALL of the "activist" perverts are Registered Democrats. Every single buttfucking one of them.

And it's interesting that you said the quiet part out loud here: that "ignorant" people who don't think like you will teach their children things you don't approve of so the State should impose YOUR ideology on other people's children.

... and you wonder why I call you Registered Democrat filth traitorous scum.

WOAH. PUMP. THE. BREAKS. GURK.

This all could have been avoided. We set a community standard of how men and women should dress and hard nosed righties refused to accept that men who are dressed like women prefer to be called “she.”

It’s the blatant intolerance of anyone who isn’t a Bible loving straight whitey that got us here. The rest is the shit show nightmare result from where I stand.

You stand in an isolated cocoon apparently. And sorry, dear, but men who dress up like women and wish to be called "she" are fucked up in the head.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Did you guys

Why do you ask?

Just curious whether you ran away over the whole "one bullet one settler" racial hate thingie that seems to plague South Africa. It's the kind of racial hate that Leftists the world over shy away from talking about for some reason.
Not at all. That was actually referencing the Dutch Settlers or boer (farmers) over their farms. Land expropriation. You may have witnessed the Zimbabwean expropriation and how that turned out. For the record, I had been living in Australia for 7 years when that happened. I flew back into Zimbabwe and helped both white and black people on a relative’s farm. Armed, locked and loaded. The family managed to get refugee status, but the black staff were all turfed out on their arses by Mugabe’s henchmen. Some 60 odd…elders, men, women and children. A very sad outcome. Farm lost without compensation and families left destitute.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
This all happened in 2000. The expropriation is an interesting read if you were to do some research. Your Gallium aka Breakfart was there. Not many men on this forum would have the courage to do what I did. Humanitarian aid is my thing. I’m proud of that fact.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Oh, and still no coherent answer as to why the Left is so wound up over a Florida Bill that simply prohibits the inclusion of issues of human sexuality and gender in public school curricula for children in kindergarten through the third grade.

If everyone else wasnt so immature to the point of loathsome....we would just shut up and let public schools groom children with sex and politcs.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
They are idiots
I'm willing to bet Reggie has neither gone bankrupt or has a roommate at the age of 55+

Neither have I

but fat idiots gonna idiot tho

and go bankrupt

and have roommates at 55+

and get dragged by Countess

sucks to be you, Oink

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Did you guys

Just keep in mind you're talking to a guy who got dragged on this site for 3 years plus for sniffing his underage daughter's panties

perspective

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Did you guys

Why do you ask?

Not at all. That was actually referencing the Dutch Settlers or boer (farmers) over their farms. Land expropriation. You may have witnessed the Zimbabwean expropriation and how that turned out. For the record, I had been living in Australia for 7 years when that happened. I flew back into Zimbabwe and helped both white and black people on a relative’s farm. Armed, locked and loaded. The family managed to get refugee status, but the black staff were all turfed out on their arses by Mugabe’s henchmen. Some 60 odd…elders, men, women and children. A very sad outcome. Farm lost without compensation and families left destitute.

Cool story. No troll. These weren't Boers up in Zimbabwe you helped, right? I didn't think the Dutch went that far north. I thought Rhodesia was a purely White Supremacist Anglo invention of Cecil Rhodes.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Did you guys

Why do you ask?

Cool story. No troll. These weren't Boers up in Zimbabwe you helped, right? I didn't think the Dutch went that far north. I thought Rhodesia was a purely White Supremacist Anglo invention of Cecil Rhodes.
No, English. And that white supremacist bullshit hardly existed. The history goes back a few generations. Land that was bought legally, owned and worked. Not to say that there were some bad eggs: both black and white. We never embraced any form of racism whatsoever.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
They are idiots
I'm willing to bet Reggie has neither gone bankrupt or has a roommate at the age of 55+

Neither have I

but fat idiots gonna idiot tho

and go bankrupt

and have roommates at 55+

and get dragged by Countess

sucks to be you, Oink

I'm 100% positive that though Reggie stole from a University, that he'd never pull a weapon on a little old lady and steal her social security check either.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I am happy to report that I own my own home, DON'T have a roommate and I never went bankrupt

and I have a healthy BMI

thank you

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I am happy to report that I own my own home, DON'T have a roommate and I never went bankrupt

and I have a healthy BMI

thank you

You do not have a healthy BMI, liar. I've seen a pic of you.

But you can't wash off the stank of being an armed robber no matter what you tell yourself. You're shit.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

and I have a healthy BMI

thank you

But you can't wash off the stank of being an armed robber no matter what you tell yourself. You're shit.
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

pig with the unhealthy BMI who went bankrupt and has a roommate says what?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

and I have a healthy BMI

thank you

I say I have never terrorized someone with a weapon to take their hard earned belongings. That's what I say, armed robber. What were your worst crimes? Attempted murder by you and 10 other smurfs?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

and I have a healthy BMI

thank you

I say I have never terrorized someone with a weapon to take their hard earned belongings. That's what I say, armed robber. What were your worst crimes? Attempted murder by you and 10 other smurfs?
I cant remember the last time I needed to have a roommate due to being unable to manage my own finances

and I never went bankrupt either

but then again, I'm not a fat, dumb border crawler either

so there's that

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

and I have a healthy BMI

thank you

I cant remember the last time I needed to have a roommate due to being unable to manage my own finances

so there's that

Well, you could try selling your fairy tales to some online trash rag as "content".

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Did you guys

Why do you ask?

No, English. And that white supremacist bullshit hardly existed. The history goes back a few generations. Land that was bought legally, owned and worked. Not to say that there were some bad eggs: both black and white. We never embraced any form of racism whatsoever.

Interesting. So you're saying that the myth of white supremacist anglo supremacy was just a ginned up lie used by the Leftist Robert Mugabe to stir up racial animus that ultimately led to the tragedy of Zimbabwe, I see.

Could you explain to the American Leftists here that their own ginned up myth of "systemic white racism" is a similar type of Leftist lie?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

and I have a healthy BMI

thank you

so there's that

Well, you could try selling your fairy tales to some online trash rag as "content".
you could try getting a real job if you don't make enough money to make it on your own at 55

a roommate

lmao -- who does that at 55+ ?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Did you guys

Why do you ask?

Interesting. So you're saying that the myth of white supremacist anglo supremacy was just a ginned up lie used by the Leftist Robert Mugabe to stir up racial animus that ultimately led to the tragedy of Zimbabwe, I see.

Could you explain to the American Leftists here that their own ginned up myth of "systemic white racism" is a similar type of Leftist lie?
Mugabe wasn’t a leftist for a start, but a nationalist of Marxist persuasion. He ruled as a evil tyrant causing many deaths of both the white and black people of Zimbabwe. He ruled through intimidation and violence, and drove the entire country into the dirt.