I Will be in Mourning for Several Days - Larry Storch - 99 YoA

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Greg Evans
Fri, July 8, 2022 at 11:39 AM

, the stand-up comic turned ubiquitous television actor who made an indelible impression as the bumbling Corporal Randolph Agarn on the 1960s sitcom
, has died. He was 99.
His death was announced on his
page. “It is with the heaviest of hearts that we share with you the news our beloved Larry passed away in his sleep overnight. We are shocked and at a loss for words at the moment. Please remember he loved each and every one of you and wouldn’t want you to cry over his passing. He is reunited with his wife Norma and his beloved F Troop cast and so many friends and family.”

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️

Greg Evans

, the stand-up comic turned ubiquitous television actor who made an indelible impression as the bumbling Corporal Randolph Agarn on the 1960s sitcom
, has died. He was 99.
page. “It is with the heaviest of hearts that we share with you the news our beloved Larry passed away in his sleep overnight. We are shocked and at a loss for words at the moment. Please remember he loved each and every one of you and wouldn’t want you to cry over his passing. He is reunited with his wife Norma and his beloved F Troop cast and so many friends and family.”
He was my inspiration for taking a Commission in the Coast Guard Armored Infantry Seals.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Greg Evans

, has died. He was 99.
He was my inspiration for taking a Commission in the Coast Guard Armored Infantry Seals.

Coast Guard Gays need their skivvies cleaned too.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Greg Evans

, has died. He was 99.

Knowing you always speak empirically, I will accept that response pro tempore.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Greg Evans

, has died. He was 99.

My responses are always extempore. But I guess you never noticed.

I never missed F Troop. That and Rat Patrol were my favorite television shows of the time.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Greg Evans

, has died. He was 99.

I never missed F Troop. That and Rat Patrol were my favorite television shows of the time.
pro tempore does not equal extempore

An old buddy of mine joined the army and ended up being in a forward observer artillary outfit, ie he manned the .50 on the back of a jeep, advancing in front of the tanks and arty looking for targets. Almost literally the rat patrol.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Greg Evans

, has died. He was 99.

An old buddy of mine joined the army and ended up being in a forward observer artillary outfit, ie he manned the .50 on the back of a jeep, advancing in front of the tanks and arty looking for targets. Almost literally the rat patrol.

I never said it did. Don't try to out-Latin me. Spoon tried it once and failed miserably. Ask him about it sometime. It involved the meaning of my screen name.

The Rat Patrol was the coolest show of the time. I wanted one of those red foreign legion caps the one dude wore. And I wanted a jeep for the longest time until I grew up and got me a Pontiac.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Greg Evans

, has died. He was 99.

I never said it did. Don't try to out-Latin me. Spoon tried it once and failed miserably. Ask him about it sometime. It involved the meaning of my screen name.

The Rat Patrol was the coolest show of the time. I wanted one of those red foreign legion caps the one dude wore. And I wanted a jeep for the longest time until I grew up and got me a Pontiac.
I read online that Spoon has departed our earthly plane.

My Buddy loved it and hated it because it was grueling af, they were considered an "elite unit" and essential part of the Artillery and hence trained almost as much as the Special Forces guys, 12-14 hour days 5-6 days a week.....drilling and drilling and rehashing the drills, play by play etc and then doing them again.....and at least in his day they wore a very dark purple beret, when the SF still had the black ones.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Greg Evans

, has died. He was 99.

I read online that Spoon has departed our earthly plane.

My Buddy loved it and hated it because it was grueling af, they were considered an "elite unit" and essential part of the Artillery and hence trained almost as much as the Special Forces guys, 12-14 hour days 5-6 days a week.....drilling and drilling and rehashing the drills, play by play etc and then doing them again.....and at least in his day they wore a very dark purple beret, when the SF still had the black ones.

I am sorry to hear that if the online hearsay is true. I honor Spoon's memory. I call upon the 0.03% of my genetic heritage that is Ashkenazi Jew and call him a Mensch.

(Yeah, I had one of those genetic test thingies and it turns out some fucking Jew bastard squirted into my pristine "white" gene line. It's in the paternal haploid group too, so it was definitely some clandestine Jew squirt since the paternal line supposedly remains unbroken back to the days of officially registered Coats-of-Arms and everything. Fucking Jews!)

... and once I had a Pontiac, I never wanted a Jeep after that.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Greg Evans

, has died. He was 99.

Ha. It shows.:ThumbsUp1: