Several of the gay men who founded the misnamed Lincoln Project routinely traded jobs for gay sex with young men.w

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Pretty disgusting. These people claimed to be Republicans yet endorsed just about every left wing failed policy and pretty much were just a Democrat attack outfit. Oh, and they are also gay sex abusers a serial sexually harassed young men.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Well he apologized and "viewed it as consensual" so I'm sure itll just get swept under the rug like Bidens constant mauling of women and girls and his forced fingering of Tara Reid.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Probably true even though tying employment to providing sexual favors is expressly illegal. Dems never hold their own to the same standards they hold everyone else.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Pretty disgusting. These people claimed to be Republicans yet endorsed just about every left wing failed policy and pretty much were just a Democrat attack outfit. Oh, and they are also gay sex abusers a serial sexually harassed young men.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Well...even if it's true, is a bit too late for the news in coming.

The Lincoln Project did a nice hatchet job on Trump during the election campaign.

Even if all their credibility is lost and they were forced to disappear tomorrow,

Damage is already done.

The did what they set out to do.

LP served as a nice propaganda wing for the Democratic party, I";l give them that much.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Well he apologized and "viewed it as consensual" so I'm sure itll just get swept under the rug like Bidens constant mauling of women and girls and his forced fingering of Tara Reid.
LOL! "Women must be believed!"

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The whole "evidence is not needed" part of the people screaming "women must be believed" movement was what really turned me off. Everyone accused of committing a crime should be able to hear the evidence and face their accuser. To do less is to not have justice.