I wiped my arse the other day with those miniature US flags they sell around July 4th.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I didn't want to use up the rest of the toilet paper.

Let me tell you, those Yankee flags are the perfect size.

10/10 Will poop again!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Good choice! Nice and SOFT! Not like that Southern flag, its pretty tough, lulz.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I gave uncle Sam a blank check for 8 years, just so you would have the right to do that.

Rubber ducky, you're the one. You make bath time lots of fun!

lol fuck outta here with that shit! You dont get to say that when we are tricked into rich man's wars. Had you actually defended this country you might have my respect in that regard.

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
Rubber ducky, you're the one. You make bath time lots of fun!

lol fuck outta here with that shit! You dont get to say that when we are tricked into rich man's wars. Had you actually defended this country you might have my respect in that regard.
Go fuck yourself Madam Ballerina Buttplug.

What is you totally retarded definition of National Defense?

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
Be a Man for once in your life! lulz

POW!!!!
read the edit, we are not in any "hot wars" at the moment so by your shithead definition we are completely undefended? Yet one of your other retard bros has been whining and crying because "BIDEN" isn't going to bat for Turkey.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
read the edit, we are not in any "hot wars" at the moment so by your shithead definition we are completely undefended? Yet one of your other retard bros has been whining and crying because "BIDEN" isn't going to bat for Turkey.

Shame you are so blind.

115337f348a3440b.jpeg

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Shush, Kinderannosaurus Rex.

Funny how you keep with the kiddy fiddler jabs, yet some nights ago you tried chiding me on this very subject.

You dear sir are a mammoth sized hypocrite in addition to being a fucking pervert that takes photos of your misshapen body parts for pleasure.

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
You'll never be a forum pro like me. Aim lower, Five Guys Mumbai.

You simply don't have the combined mental aptitude to match me.

Sorry, not sorry....

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
You'll never be a forum pro like me. Aim lower, Five Guys Mumbai.

You simply don't have the combined mental aptitude to match me.

Sorry, not sorry....

Oh. For. Fuck. Sakes.

"A forum pro?" C'mon dude. Jesus, you think pretending to be DD AND posting obscene photos of your mutant body parts is what a "forum pro" does? Why not also post photos of you shaving your pussy?

No one needs to match the kind of unintentional slapstick comedy that your posts regress into. If you actually had a working brain instead of a half-eaten pickle you might be dangerous.

You're a fucking retard.