I wiped my arse the other day with those miniature US flags they sell around July 4th.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
No means no!

Take a hint you hairy bummed curry disasters.

So now I want to rape your shit encrusted butthole?

Keep dreaming DD. Gals want a real man, not a child in a grown ups body playing e-paddy cake with moronic twits on some message board.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Why are you constantly trying to skirt the "no kiddy fiddler" rule?

You're such a little bitch.

DDs tweeked this morning. She’s so infected with Covid. 50 cigs a day don’t help

Last edited:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Later foul hermaphrodite
Say wot…say wot?? Löl

2Edj7Ll.png

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Any day now and you won't be waking up.

Your organs are mush and bloodstream a minefield of little spike protein razors as limitless as the free radicals which now ride them like Innerspace surfboards, all kept in place by a gigantic drain plug most refer to as a pineapple, not a therapeutic aging device....

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I can’t tell when you’re outta smokes DD. What an awesome way to live life. Sick with covid, and no smokes.
Fucking hell ol‘ man…if we put you in the AssBoxx right now, you would still be prattling on like you just stole some fizzy-lifting drinks innit? Not a care in the world…look at that spider playing with a yo-yo lolol!

crazy-old-man.gif

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Good to see the JYPD has its priorities straight.

Funny amigo, 2 of your favorites seem to be gender challenged. No issue with me, goes against your mind set as you’ve laid out.