I wiped my arse the other day with those miniature US flags they sell around July 4th.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Any day now and you won't be waking up.

Your organs are mush and bloodstream a minefield of little spike protein razors as limitless as the free radicals which now ride them like Innerspace surfboards, all kept in place by a gigantic drain plug most refer to as a pineapple, not a therapeutic aging device....

I don't even know why anyone bothered to even "like" or "agree" with that puddle of urine. You sound like a fucking total dipshit trying to explain what I gather is your medical version of some kind of mutant sero-conversion happening in Seamajor's ancient body.

You're a fucking clown Freud.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Ok, Five Guys Mumbai/One refrigerator cardboard box to street sleep in....

It must smell like an Incredible Hulk fisted cow if he was gripping a 25 kilogram sack of cumin while he was doing it... you know... "in there"... your man naan sleeping set up.... where your little kebabs huddle together like a bad French Sci Fi comedy dealing with "crossing the streams".

How do you all decide who will be the lamb each night? Do you pull straws or do you just pull each other and the odd man out gets to bleat?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

It must smell like an Incredible Hulk fisted cow if he was gripping a 25 kilogram sack of cumin while he was doing it... you know... "in there"... your man naan sleeping set up.... where your little kebabs huddle together like a bad French Sci Fi comedy dealing with "crossing the streams".

How do you all decide who will be the lamb each night? Do you pull straws or do you just pull each other and the odd man out gets to bleat?

Look man, I really don't know what's happening here so I'll ask you if you just had a stroke?

An "incredible Hulk fisted cow?" WTF????

So Freud what exactly does a "incredible Hulk fisted cow" smell like? :LOL3:

Wait...LOL! Wait! :LOL3::LOL3:

So now the "cow" is a "him?" :LOL3:

:LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

Okay...:LOL3:

...then the "cow" somehow "grips a 25 kilogram sack of cumin while doing it?" :LOL3:

"Doing" what exactly Freud? :LOL3:

Having a cup of tea? Well obviously this "male" cow probably can "grip" a tea cup as evidenced by "him" gripping a "25 kilogram sack of cumin..." :LOL3::LOL3:

:LOL3:OMG!:LOL3:

I can't stop laughing...I can't...

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Who needs an insult generator when, for a measly $7.99 a month, you can subscribe to the Freudalizer?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

...now I'm supposed to what what the fuck your talking about? I have no idea where "in there" is. I also definitely do not know a "man" named "naan." I think I would remember a name like that.

Ugghhh...your post is just cringe and overall painful to read because it sucks your mom's ball sack.

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
...now I'm supposed to what what the fuck your talking about? I have no idea where "in there" is. I also definitely do not know a "man" named "naan." I think I would remember a name like that.

Ugghhh...your post is just cringe and overall painful to read because it sucks your mom's ball sack.

No idea Farook... or is it Jagdeep this time?

You know... I couldn't give a fuck actually.

I seldom read you guys and at best just parse and skim.

Must be all those spices in your food making you stupid for thousands of years...

Nobody gets with Indian guys...

Stay the course. Nominate one of you five to be the cardboard box street whore and all pile into the hole on a rotating basis...

That's "rotating".... not Roti.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
It's all cool. A 3/10 from the likes of you and your "game" just means I'm punching 13/10... :ThumbsUp1:

Hey Freud?

Maybe you'd like to try an insult me by including a rusty refrigerator jumping from the corner as it grips your vagina in one hand and a bat to beat you to death in the other?

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
That made no sense. No wonder you're still shit after 2005. Shit doesn't ever age well.. lulz

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
No idea Farook... or is it Jagdeep this time?

You know... I couldn't give a fuck actually.

I seldom read you guys and at best just parse and skim.

Must be all those spices in your food making you stupid for thousands of years...

Nobody gets with Indian guys...

Stay the course. Nominate one of you five to be the cardboard box street whore and all pile into the hole on a rotating basis...

That's "rotating".... not Roti.

Cool story, DD! :Awesome:

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Why are Five Guys Mumbai so obsessed with me?

I mean, I look a little like a chubby faced Gerard Butler, and my physique is also quite stunning for a man of my advancing years, but really??

Five Guys living in a cardboard box on the street have four COUNT THEM 4 other men to obsess over in really cramped quarters where the random grope or cuddle can't be traced back to one single person.

Yet they're all keen to do me.

It's just bizarre. Maybe too much of anything.... like Garlic, Cumin, Coriander, or MSG does in fact do the body wrong and the minds worse.

FFS'.... get legitimate jobs you lazy fags. Move off the streets into your own places. You can still bone each other if you want. Nobody is stopping you....

...but obsessing over me, all five of you in a cardboard carton, will most assuredly result in a Mad Max scenario in Thunderdome.

Accept that my heart and body is taken and it's not with any of youse...

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

I mean, I look a little like a chubby faced Gerard Butler, and my physique is also quite stunning for a man of my advancing years, but really??

Five Guys living in a cardboard box on the street have four COUNT THEM 4 other men to obsess over in really cramped quarters where the random grope or cuddle can't be traced back to one single person.

It's just bizarre. Maybe too much of anything.... like Garlic, Cumin, Coriander, or MSG does in fact do the body wrong and the minds worse.

FFS'.... get legitimate jobs you lazy fags. Move off the streets into your own places. You can still bone each other if you want. Nobody is stopping you....

...but obsessing over me, all five of you in a cardboard carton, will most assuredly result in a Mad Max scenario in Thunderdome.

You just repeated what you posted to me last night.

Do you really think coming out here and spinning around in all you moronic splendor would take away the fact that you absolutely suck as a poster? You may be the first ever to make someone's eyes spontaneously explode in their heads from simply reading your miasma of painfully stitched together and haphazardly strewn about words, creating a Word Frankenstein of epic stupid proportions.

You lack the basic tools in regard to the alien language that befuddles you known as English. You prattle on like some illiterate soothsayer jerking off in public while predicting the end of the world while one of your thumbs is nestled tightly up your pink glitter encrusted colon. You have problems trying to convey your thoughts, so you resort to incredibly dumb and tasteless remarks trying to smoke out a response back.

You should be truly ashamed of yourself for how truly shitty you are at 5th grade level Grammar and English.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

You got this mate! I can’t flame for shit! Löl

I still so stoned too. I’m waiting for ‘Pissy aka bum_fuck to start piping up! Lol…I’m 51 years old and have to put up with this fucking mutton chop!!

9Fi6r2U.jpg

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
You just repeated what you posted to me last night.

Do you really think coming out here and spinning around in all you moronic splendor would take away the fact that you absolutely suck as a poster? You may be the first ever to make someone's eyes spontaneously explode in their heads from simply reading your miasma of painfully stitched together and haphazardly strewn about words, creating a Word Frankenstein of epic stupid proportions.

You lack the basic tools in regard to the alien language that befuddles you known as English. You prattle on like some illiterate soothsayer jerking off in public while predicting the end of the world while one of your thumbs is nestled tightly up your pink glitter encrusted colon. You have problems trying to convey your thoughts, so you resort to incredibly dumb and tasteless remarks trying to smoke out a response back.

You should be truly ashamed of yourself for how truly shitty you are at 5th grade level Grammar and English.

Just quoting... didn't read your wall of stupid.

And who could blame me, Five Guys?

Freud
- Thank you vurry much, pleez come again, thank you for schooping at Bastard Factory Quickee Mart!